Mar 9, 2019
I want preg content for as many characters as possible, but so far only Morgana and Krathi are set in motion.
So the Amazonian cat-lady is pregnant for certain, what about Miss Munipanni? We came in her at least once, technically twice. She triggers my breeding kink too; strong and confident, but submissive when the MC gets rolling. :devilish: Will she be getting any more content soon?

Reactions: RanliLabz

Sycarion

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, so, I'm currently trying to download from the Mega link and Windows Defender is complaining that it contains a Trojan. Is the file really safe? Trojan.png

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hi, so, I'm currently trying to download from the Mega link and Windows Defender is complaining that it contains a Trojan. Is the file really safe? View attachment 908086
100% safe :) getxfer hasn't got anything to do with SpaceCorps - it's part of the Mega browser download system.

As I understand it, Mega creates a 'dummy' placeholder file in your downloads file which it then fills with the data from whatever you're downloading. It's completely safe - but if it makes you uncomfortable, I suggest using one of the other download mirrors instead.

Reactions: Sycarion

Sycarion

Apr 12, 2020
100% safe :) getxfer hasn't got anything to do with SpaceCorps - it's part of the Mega browser download system.

As I understand it, Mega creates a 'dummy' placeholder file in your downloads file which it then fills with the data from whatever you're downloading. It's completely safe - but if it makes you uncomfortable, I suggest using one of the other download mirrors instead.
Alrighty, thanks for the heads up and the upload! :D

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
Finally an interesting game.
Games of this kind are rather rare.
Thanks.
Thanks newgeek! :D
So the Amazonian cat-lady is pregnant for certain, what about Miss Munipanni? We came in her at least once, technically twice. She triggers my breeding kink too; strong and confident, but submissive when the MC gets rolling. :devilish: Will she be getting any more content soon?
Not yet - although she's pretty high on the list for preg content. Her next scene is a way off, although there are plenty of other characters to keep you busy in the meantime!
yeah especially if shes our primary LI i dont wanna see any other man or woman getting it on with her
If you don't choose it, it won't happen! ;)

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I like this game but, man, I think it's bitten off far far more than it can chew.
I mean we're, what?, almost two years into development and we're not even a tenth of the way through everything the game's promising.

I kinda hope the dev just cuts some characters and future kinks completely because I don't think it'll ever get done, even if the dev doesn't befall personal tragedy or gradual disinterest like the vast majority of devs.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great to see games for gays, but just asking is it possible to play this as a straight guy without a lot of male content?
Yes - you can play either a completely straight or completely gay game (although a bi one has the most content!) Most of the m/m content can be avoided just by not choosing pink coloured choices :D
I like this game but, man, I think it's bitten off far far more than it can chew.
I mean we're, what?, almost two years into development and we're not even a tenth of the way through everything the game's promising.

I kinda hope the dev just cuts some characters and future kinks completely because I don't think it'll ever get done, even if the dev doesn't befall personal tragedy or gradual disinterest like the vast majority of devs.
Well, personal tragedy can never be ruled out :eek: - but disinterest can. You’re prob right that I’ve bitten off more than I can chew - but ambition is a good thing, and I‘m in it for the long-haul! Hopefully I will eventually be able to hire someone to help.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes