RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I did warn you ages ago that your ambition may be making promises for this game that your ass (as nice as it is) may not be able to catch without help.
I’ve never listened to good counsel in my life :LOL:
It sucks that the newest download keeps crashing so i can't play the update but other then that solid game love it
Thanks, frog! Was the crash an issue with the stable?

Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
when i click in a card inside the AlienLover, Synthoholic and Daemoniac i receive a "coming soon" screen, is this right?

I played this game a long time ago, and i not disappointed. The quality has only increased.:love:

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
when i click in a card inside the AlienLover, Synthoholic and Daemoniac i receive a "coming soon" screen, is this right?

I played this game a long time ago, and i not disappointed. The quality has only increased.:love:
Thanks Catherine♡! Much appreciated :D Yes, the AlienLover and Synthaholic cards show a coming soon image (which is kind of a lie, depending on your definition of soon! :LOL:) The Daemoniac one shouldn't, though - it's all finished. Would you mind checking that again and telling me if you're seeing that screen?

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
It's interesting because I've never seen the game framed in the (rather rigid) category of femdom/sub. For me by the story it's clear that the MC is a totally naive guy grown up in a closeted community coming into contact with a cultural shock of a promiscuous and rather ruthless environment, and thus he gets the short straw more often than not. Which yes, it leads him to prickly situations and it's kind of "beat the dumb" at some points, but the game contains way more than that in my opinion.
Not to mention that in the second part you might be more able to forge your own path.

I don't see the need to mark or target the game as femdom/sub because it's reductive.
In the future, perhaps you're right. But, right now the game is implicitly (it's only not explicit because it doesn't admit it) that of submission content on the part of the MC. I'm not having a go at that kink but, the game should be accurately described as such.
I mean, in many ways this game is great. Sound, story delivery, tone, amount of lewd content vs narrative, render quality - all of this is great!
But, it is SO CLEARLY a submission game.

First encounter - BDSM/femdom nurse. Try and take control you get game over.
Next - femdom/mind-rape tongue alien. Again, assert yourself and game over.
Next - fox daddy/mind-rapist. Not given the option to assert.
Next - holowhore. Desperate, mad lady domme - not as domme as the others but she's clearly in control.
Next - sergeant muscle bitch. You cannot fight back without enabling muscle fetish and lewd content with her uber femdom self.
And, up to this point every "fantasy" has been the MC in a submissive role. One futa demon one almost made it but, it made sure you sucked dick to put you back in your place. Another hilarious one was the CBT one, you enable it to have power over Cole and what fantasy then happens? CBT of the the MC of course!
Next - our first MC as dom content! The bull fantasies in the shower/changing room.
Need I go on?
I got up to the interrogation after being thrown in a cell and I just gave up, after the only lewd options were to get raped or be a bottom bitch again.

tl;dr - this game's overview needs to be updated to make clear that 95% of its MC content thus far is submission.

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
In the future, perhaps you're right. But, right now the game is implicitly (it's only not explicit because it doesn't admit it) that of submission content on the part of the MC. I'm not having a go at that kink but, the game should be accurately described as such.
I mean, in many ways this game is great. Sound, story delivery, tone, amount of lewd content vs narrative, render quality - all of this is great!
But, it is SO CLEARLY a submission game.

First encounter - BDSM/femdom nurse. Try and take control you get game over.
Next - femdom/mind-rape tongue alien. Again, assert yourself and game over.
Next - fox daddy/mind-rapist. Not given the option to assert.
Next - holowhore. Desperate, mad lady domme - not as domme as the others but she's clearly in control.
Next - sergeant muscle bitch. You cannot fight back without enabling muscle fetish and lewd content with her uber femdom self.
And, up to this point every "fantasy" has been the MC in a submissive role. One futa demon one almost made it but, it made sure you sucked dick to put you back in your place. Another hilarious one was the CBT one, you enable it to have power over Cole and what fantasy then happens? CBT of the the MC of course!
Next - our first MC as dom content! The bull fantasies in the shower/changing room.
Need I go on?
I got up to the interrogation after being thrown in a cell and I just gave up, after the only lewd options were to get raped or be a bottom bitch again.

tl;dr - this game's overview needs to be updated to make clear that 95% of its MC content thus far is submission.
You would of noticed an alpha spot for the MC if you chose the right cell and got a fetish trait that could become useful for growth into a Dom MC too. :ROFLMAO: ;)

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
You would of noticed an alpha spot for the MC if you chose the right cell and got a fetish trait that could become useful for growth into a Dom MC too. :ROFLMAO: ;)
So the only cell that has someone that the MC couldn't overpower is the cell that has the MC come out on top? Great. Also is a big ugly ass dude.
Typical.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
So the only cell that has someone that the MC couldn't overpower is the cell that has the MC come out on top? Great. Also is a big ugly ass dude.
Typical.
To be a Dom doesn't necessarily mean overpower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For a game like this that's still in development, its best to try all the options that still fit within your sexual gender pref., F/M, F/F, M/M, F/T, etc.. Many unthought of outcomes could be waiting. Key point in the Cell scenes. Not all brutish, powerful, deadly personalities are Doms, some may be Subs as for their sexual kink preferences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Typical.
It was Krathi, actually (the only female). In the next scene, you are also given the choice to take charge of sex with Meera. You actually picked a rather bad time to quit over the sub/dom issue - as it was immediately before two scenes where MC can become the dominant partner. Really dominant in the case of Krathi - you can actually make her your bitch
whats that song that goes sweet little lies I found one version but whats the one in the game?
It's a Nightcore cover of Bulow's Sweet little Lies. Morgana really likes Nightcore :LOL:

Reactions: AdamJohn36

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
It was Krathi, actually (the only female). In the next scene, you are also given the choice to take charge of sex with Meera. You actually picked a rather bad time to quit over the sub/dom issue - as it was immediately before two scenes where MC can become the dominant partner. Really dominant in the case of Krathi - you can actually make her your bitch
Huh, I didn't bother with the yellow alien woman because she straight up kills you earlier if you talk to her lewdly (shower) so I assumed that her attitude wouldn't have changed - why would it?
If Meera is the interrogator then taking charge gave me game over. I enjoyed the scene but, gameover (unless that "live with your choices" option doesn't gameover you, unlike all the previous ones; that's where I threw up my hands and left).

To be a Dom doesn't necessarily mean overpower.
Yeah, except that by overpower I mean able to resist too. You get reverse raped by the power-bottom ginge. All the MC would need to do is knock him out or assert himself but, no. Instead we get submissive acquiesence again.

For a game like this that's still in development, its best to try all the options that still fit within your sexual gender pref., F/M, F/F, M/M, F/T, etc.. Many unthought of outcomes could be waiting. Key point in the Cell scenes. Not all brutish, powerful, deadly personalities are Doms, some may be Subs as for their sexual kink preferences.
Sure except that the D/S issue makes a big difference.
A Bi/Gay Dom is not interested in cocks, which ALL the gay/bi scenes focus on, but in ass.
So, as a Bi Dom I dislike almost everything because almost all of it caters specifically to sub. Almost all scenes with women are femdom, almost all scenes with men focus on their cock and not the MC's.
I have to click through so much stuff that I find a turn off that by the time I find something I like I'm just no longer interested.

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Sure except that the D/S issue makes a big difference.
A Bi/Gay Dom is not interested in cocks, which ALL the gay/bi scenes focus on, but in ass.
So, as a Bi Dom I dislike almost everything because almost all of it caters specifically to sub. Almost all scenes with women are femdom, almost all scenes with men focus on their cock and not the MC's.
I have to click through so much stuff that I find a turn off that by the time I find something I like I'm just no longer interested.
Yes, I will give you the amount of being dommed is heavy to forcing the MC as a sub. But look at the factors thus far. He is an innocent, virginal, and basically the perfect example of young, dumb, and full of cum. In a psychological sense, his sexual profile would of never had him initiating a sexual scene. Heavily influenced by the pastor, as he was, would of had him running away whenever sex with him became a possibility. Add to it his being 'freshmeat', then you have the outcomes of being raped, or seduced into being dommed. You also have to take into it the timeframe of it all. It hasn't even been an entire day. At the end of 0.3.3 you are about to be shown where you can sleep. So, he has had little to no chance of being able to dom. In scenes where he could switch it around, he doesn't understand how to yet. Until the Krathi scene, that is. Hence, my statement of his growth.

The best way I figure to look at it right now is to think of the initial day as a look into what makes up the characters kinks and preferences, the next phase, would possibly be more the lifestyle of the character. Does he want to continue being dommed, equalize the roles as a switch, or does he want to take charge. Which, no doubt, will heavily play towards the choices of what to become in the Corp or does he break away from it and oppose the Corp, or maybe the other roads RanliLabz places for the MC.

I, also, have a feeling, and from what a few others have said from their own experiences, part of the whole phase 1 kink set-up is not only to set the MCs kinks, but to give the one playing a chance to find a few that they might not realize they have, too. If the scene turned you off, save scrub and revert to make another choice, then you know what not to choose in the future.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, I will give you the amount of being dommed is heavy to forcing the MC as a sub.
Which is why this game should clearly state that it is focused on sub content. Episode 2 can be aimed at everyone.
But look at the factors thus far. He is an innocent, virginal, and basically the perfect example of young, dumb, and full of cum. In a psychological sense, his sexual profile would of never had him initiating a sexual scene. Heavily influenced by the pastor, as he was, would of had him running away whenever sex with him became a possibility. Add to it his being 'freshmeat', then you have the outcomes of being raped, or seduced into being dommed. You also have to take into it the timeframe of it all. It hasn't even been an entire day. At the end of 0.3.3 you are about to be shown where you can sleep. So, he has had little to no chance of being able to dom. In scenes where he could switch it around, he doesn't understand how to yet. Until the Krathi scene, that is. Hence, my statement of his growth.
Fine, except that anyone who could possibly be a dom in the future would be angry as all hell at being the unwilling victim of all of these perverted alien rapists. He doesn't out-dom them straight away but you should get the option of saying no without being a bitch, getting gameover or being (in the one instance with the sergeant where you can fight back) getting unwillingly given femdom & muscle fetish. I don't want to fuck her, I want to cave her fukin head in! And so would a baby dom MC!

The best way I figure to look at it right now is to think of the initial day as a look into what makes up the characters kinks and preferences, the next phase, would possibly be more the lifestyle of the character. Does he want to continue being dommed, equalize the roles as a switch, or does he want to take charge. Which, no doubt, will heavily play towards the choices of what to become in the Corp or does he break away from it and oppose the Corp, or maybe the other roads RanliLabz places for the MC.
Except that if you're like me, this will ban all future content!
I want bi, I want anal, I want CBT etc but only if the MC is in the dominant role! I can only unlock these kinks now by taking the submisssive role! If I don't take them then it bans them!
This is a huge problem if the game honestly wants to appeal to dom players, which everything I've read in this thread implies that it wants to do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What did you expected? He comes from a backwater colony world where prettty much all kinds of education, including sexual, where repressed by the weird father/pastor whatever and his dogmatic views.
And then he ingressed in a military organization that is full of sexual perverts in their ranks.

It would be very weird if Jimmy, a cadet, was the one who started going around "poking" people. :LOL: :LOL:

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Which is why this game should clearly state that it is focused on sub content. Episode 2 can be aimed at everyone.
That's only really doable tag wise if he splits the episodes up into separate releases not to mention he has already pushed the tag limit allowed. Dev notes spoiler maybe but not everyone reads it. Those that would no doubt also read reviews and forum posts which has already mentioned this exact topic.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
That's only really doable tag wise if he splits the episodes up into separate releases not to mention he has already pushed the tag limit allowed. Dev notes spoiler maybe but not everyone reads it. Those that would no doubt also read reviews and forum posts which has already mentioned this exact topic.
As I said in my first post, simply make the game's overview clear. The tags can be left as is, the description of the game on the 1st post however needs to make it clear that the game is sub focused.
The fact that it doesn't, its not-admitted focus on submission of the MC, makes me think this game is the videogame equivalent of a sissy trainer.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
It's not, though. There is a difference between the MC's starting point being (largely) powerless and (completely) clueless and him remaining so. Most rpg's start the MC off at level 1, that doesn't make e.g. Baldur's Gate a game about getting your arse kicked.
And yet every RPG ever gives the player the opportunity to win.
Furthermore, a game like that is engaging because it challenges the player. That is nothing like this game.
There is no challenge in this game because there is no way to win, nor is there any skill. This is a VN, not a true game. All we can do is repeatedly lose as the author/dev/story clearly wants us to.

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
And yet every RPG ever gives the player the opportunity to win.
Furthermore, a game like that is engaging because it challenges the player. That is nothing like this game.
There is no challenge in this game because there is no way to win, nor is there any skill. This is a VN, not a true game. All we can do is repeatedly lose as the author/dev/story clearly wants us to.
Quick question and explanation of my facepalm. In large scope most successful RPGs do start or at least have the background of the MC being weak and such, this is more adult oriented so it also translates into sub. When in background and not the growth begining the growth is still mentioned. How is this different? As to my facepalm, it's still in dev and has been stated multiple phases, including a Dom growth, all of which mentioned by the dev himself.

Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes