kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Jesus christ this game is such a pisstake.
EVERY choice you have to be sub. On the super rare chance you get to not act like a bottom bitch it's a gameover or 0 content option.

Two ways to split sexuality easily - male/female (het/gay/bi) and dom/sub/swich.
How does this game that wants to give everybody all options not have arguably the biggest option? MC as dom/sub allow/ban.

As the pope said to the bishop, fuck this shit I'm out.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
EVERY choice you have to be sub. On the super rare chance you get to not act like a bottom bitch it's a gameover or 0 content option.

Two ways to split sexuality easily - male/female (het/gay/bi) and dom/sub/swich.
How does this game that wants to give everybody all options not have arguably the biggest option? MC as dom/sub allow/ban.

seems to be leaving all that timidness.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
...Hopefully I will eventually be able to hire someone to help.
Yes, this issue has been already discussed several times. Or everybody (Ranli including) is going to have a good health insurance and we will patiently wait and play the game for next 5 years, or some of you, more talented guys, will HELP Ranli to fasten the processs. A mix of both (good health and more content) would be the best :D

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020

That is really rude to the game creator!
He doesn't need to satisfy all your desires.. This is his work and he does what pleases him.
And if the game does not have what you want, its your problem not the developer problem.

I guess with this kind of attitude is better be out for sure.

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
That is really rude to the game creator!
He doesn't need to satisfy all your desires.. This is his work and he does what pleases him.
And if the game does not have what you want, its your problem not the developer problem.

I guess with this kind of attitude is better be out for sure.
The game overview does nothing to suggest that this game is almost entirely femdom or MC-as-sub.
If the overview made that clear, or even hinted at it, I wouldn't be here.

perles75

May 16, 2020
The game overview does nothing to suggest that this game is almost entirely femdom or MC-as-sub.
If the overview made that clear, or even hinted at it, I wouldn't be here.
It's interesting because I've never seen the game framed in the (rather rigid) category of femdom/sub. For me by the story it's clear that the MC is a totally naive guy grown up in a closeted community coming into contact with a cultural shock of a promiscuous and rather ruthless environment, and thus he gets the short straw more often than not. Which yes, it leads him to prickly situations and it's kind of "beat the dumb" at some points, but the game contains way more than that in my opinion.
Not to mention that in the second part you might be more able to forge your own path.

I don't see the need to mark or target the game as femdom/sub because it's reductive.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I like this game but, man, I think it's bitten off far far more than it can chew.
I mean we're, what?, almost two years into development and we're not even a tenth of the way through everything the game's promising.

I kinda hope the dev just cuts some characters and future kinks completely because I don't think it'll ever get done, even if the dev doesn't befall personal tragedy or gradual disinterest like the vast majority of devs.
I would be more in agreement with you (because developers with big eyes and scarce means are plenty) if it weren't clear that Ranli has a clear vision on what is going to come -and short, medium and long term, which is relatively rare (I've seen many people so focused on the big game that they forget to make the individual steps interesting or that haven't planned the story more than two-three steps ahead of the latest update and regularly get themselves into a mess of incomplete or incoherent storylines).
Another positive is that updates are very regular and each update contains a sizeable content which is not the same model with just a different coat of paint.
Of course it would be great if he had enough money to hire someone and distribute the work, but I don't see the situation so urgent or dire that it needs to reduce the cast or the kinks. As long as everything seems organic and thought-out, I'm fine.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just a quick thanks for all the kind words in the conversational interval above! Much appreciated!
Hi guys!
This scene with Fatima, it's in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes! it's from the latest update, and you get to see it if Fatima is your Primary Love interest :p

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Just a quick thanks for all the kind words in the conversational interval above! Much appreciated!

Yes! it's from the latest update, and you get to see it if Fatima is your Primary Love interest :p
Big thanks!
You know when to choose Fatima as your primary lover?
Where can i see who is now my primary lover?

.... and thanks for the game!

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks!
You know when to choose Fatima as your primary lover?
Where can i see who is now my primary lover?

.... and thanks for the game!
You're welcome! You choose a primary lover when you're reunited with your fellow cadets after jail and interrogation. The scene looks like this:
[It's close to the end of the current game]
Your primary lover is identified in the Personnel Files (you access them by clicking on the character in the Virtual Stable) It looks like this:

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
You're welcome! You choose a primary lover when you're reunited with your fellow cadets after jail and interrogation. The scene looks like this:
[It's close to the end of the current game]
Your primary lover is identified in the Personnel Files (you access them by clicking on the character in the Virtual Stable) It looks like this:
Thanks again for the reply!
Yes that's okay. She jumps on me, but there is no penetration.

Something is missing? Exhibition card, or something similar?

Here is my save:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks again for the reply!
Yes that's okay. She jumps on me, but there is no penetration.

Something is missing? Exhibition card, or something similar?

Here is my save:
Ah! I see. The penetration scene actually happens later, as a fantasy during the conversation with Fatima ;) Play on and you'll see it!

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Ahhaaa!
I’ve been playing all along, only then maybe I chose Ci-ci, so I didn’t see it.
Thanks for the help!

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm so looking forward to see all those personal files updated and the various things in the psychosexometrics like the alien races and so on :love:
Even though I'm afraid that's something that would probably need a hire, as probably Ranli is focused on the story and the images each month and the cards seems like they are quite time consuming :/

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm so looking forward to see all those personal files updated and the various things in the psychosexometrics like the alien races and so on :love:
Even though I'm afraid that's something that would probably need a hire, as probably Ranli is focused on the story and the images each month and the cards seems like they are quite time consuming :/
They really are :eek: I’m hoping to get some more of it done, but there never seems to be the time!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Sep 22, 2018
Well, personal tragedy can never be ruled out :eek: - but disinterest can. You’re prob right that I’ve bitten off more than I can chew - but ambition is a good thing, and I‘m in it for the long-haul! Hopefully I will eventually be able to hire someone to help.
I did warn you ages ago that your ambition may be making promises for this game that your ass (as nice as it is) may not be able to catch without help.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes