RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
little help please , I don't know how to access this part
View attachment 926612
That part happens when Kex appears in the shower scene.
- If you've already added Kex to your stable, she's already naked and it goes straight to the blowjob mindmeld;
- If you haven't added her yet, she's wearing a towel and the conversation options are there to see if you would like to see what's under it! [if this is the case, pick 'under towel' and then 'into that' to see the blowjob].

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
That part happens when Kex appears in the shower scene.
- If you've already added Kex to your stable, she's already naked and it goes straight to the blowjob mindmeld;
- If you haven't added her yet, she's wearing a towel and the conversation options are there to see if you would like to see what's under it! [if this is the case, pick 'under towel' and then 'into that' to see the blowjob].
oh thanks you , I thought the towel part was a scene I missed but it was just because I've her already in my stable

Reactions: RanliLabz

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Question : if I enable maledom content ( in the prison scene with the alien girl ) I hope that will not deny me some femdom choice later to replace them with maledom choice ( I choose switch at the end )
is it just a other choice added to a list or can it replace femdom choices or influence some route and show maledom stuff INSTEAD of femdom or will it always let me choose ?

and about the ridick part , I saw it enable a lot of stuff like "DILF" , but if I choose to not go with this route , can I enable all those kinks later in the game ?

( Damn .. that must be hard sometime to keep track of all those variable to enable or disable for each route , each choices , all the different dialogue linked to all the past choices and action ...
how can one human brain can keep track of all this and more , continuing to develop the game and add more and more variable into it , so much that it look like even more complex than GGGB ...
and when I see what your plan are for this game .. it's mind blowing

anyway , you have my respect and admiration for such a masterwork )

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Question : if I enable maledom content ( in the prison scene with the alien girl ) I hope that will not deny me some femdom choice later to replace them with maledom choice ( I choose switch at the end )
is it just a other choice added to a list or can it replace femdom choices or influence some route and show maledom stuff INSTEAD of femdom or will it always let me choose ?
Doubt it would stop any femdom, from what I seen so far there have been multiple chances to initiate multiple kinks, and the Krathi scene doesn't make him dom, more of a chance for him to initially experience it. In truth, the only trait it unlocks is the wildman one.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

and about the ridick part , I saw it enable a lot of stuff like "DILF" , but if I choose to not go with this route , can I enable all those kinks later in the game ?

( Damn .. that must be hard sometime to keep track of all those variable to enable or disable for each route , each choices , all the different dialogue linked to all the past choices and action ...
how can one human brain can keep track of all this and more , continuing to develop the game and add more and more variable into it , so much that it look like even more complex than GGGB ...
and when I see what your plan are for this game .. it's mind blowing

anyway , you have my respect and admiration for such a masterwork )
Wow! Thanks Nayko :love:

Lol - well, I have a lot of notes to keep me on track... but I will admit it's starting to tax the brainpower! :LOL: As far as your questions go:
- dboura's right - enabling maledom won't cancel out any femdom - although in some scenes you will have to choose which of the two routes you take for that sexual encounter [and possibly that character in future].
- You'll get more chances to enable DILF. In the future, you'll be able to return to the brig and play the two scenes you missed [if you choose]. Due to their character traits, Luke, Rydick and Krathi spend a lot of time in chokey! ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
does anybody know how to enable futa content? can't seem to find out through the walkthrough.
Hey sakref - there are two chances. Either you do it in the corridor scene just after you leave Decontamination (you have a fantasy), or when you meet Ashtaroth in the second hell sequence (just after you watch the Daemon gangbang). :devilish:

Reactions: sakref

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Both on the dick - although that version was Patron-Only :LOL:
Ranli does the MC have a "canon" name? I hate coming up with names for characters usually, I named him Quenton Hawke, just because Quenton is more popular in the US south, and his planet seems to have some southern USA influences. If his canon name is Jimmy I would have just gone with that

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ranli does the MC have a "canon" name? I hate coming up with names for characters usually, I named him Quenton Hawke, just because Quenton is more popular in the US south, and his planet seems to have some southern USA influences. If his canon name is Jimmy I would have just gone with that
Yes - if you don’t enter a name, he is automatically called Jimmi Vargas [so pretty close :LOL:]

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes