RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Downloading...screenshots look amazing! Let's hope it's not wearing a padded bra or a sock down it's pants!
No padding here :LOL: [although a few characters have clearly had augmentation]. Thanks, Faraway Son, hope you enjoy the game! :D

Reactions: Corteran

Testerboy321

Dec 3, 2019
I have gone through the Renpy code to familiarize myself with your coding and made Photoshop work enough to feel confident that I can help you with this. I understand what you mean about finding where to set all the triggers at being a bit of a time sink, and that's great for me. Adding to scripts and gallery in Renpy is probably my strong part for this. That leaves Photoshop... which I had to upgrade my OS to get to work*. It still wont open your png images as they aren't recognized as png's by Photoshop(or this forum). Not sure how you are able to use Photoshop with them, I have to open them in paint 3d and save them a second time as png's, which increased the file size (primaryloveinterest from 8.73kb to 35.6kb for example), and lightened the image. If you have any idea how to get them to work as is I would be interested to hear it. That said I can do what you need~ although if you would rather not have me do the image part I understand.

(I have it set to upload both images for comparison but this forum is saying it doesn't recognize yours as an image, mine should be attached though. You should already have your original I guess. Are you using some compression wizardry? Another program that is like Photoshop but different?)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have gone through the Renpy code to familiarize myself with your coding and made Photoshop work enough to feel confident that I can help you with this. I understand what you mean about finding where to set all the triggers at being a bit of a time sink, and that's great for me. Adding to scripts and gallery in Renpy is probably my strong part for this. That leaves Photoshop... which I had to upgrade my OS to get to work*. It still wont open your png images as they aren't recognized as png's by Photoshop(or this forum). Not sure how you are able to use Photoshop with them, I have to open them in paint 3d and save them a second time as png's, which increased the file size (primaryloveinterest from 8.73kb to 35.6kb for example), and lightened the image. If you have any idea how to get them to work as is I would be interested to hear it. That said I can do what you need~ although if you would rather not have me do the image part I understand.

(I have it set to upload both images for comparison but this forum is saying it doesn't recognize yours as an image, mine should be attached though. You should already have your original I guess. Are you using some compression wizardry? Another program that is like Photoshop but different?)
Excellent! :D Let’s put Photoshop to one side for the moment [I can send you the original files if needed later]. I'll send you a DM with some more info now.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

You can always try GIMP. I actually prefer it to Photoshop quite a bit and it's open source and free, though it may take some getting used to, especially if you only used Photoshop before.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
You can always try GIMP. I actually prefer it to Photoshop quite a bit and it's open source and free, though it may take some getting used to, especially if you only used Photoshop before.
That's my file compression getting in the way [bas' program turns them into something between .webp and .png that nothing recognises :LOL:]

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That's my file compression getting in the way [bas' program turns them into something between .webp and .png that nothing recognises :LOL:]
So, it becomes something unnatural, something that should never be... makes sense for this game, because that's just like... preggo's!

Preggo's, really? Of all the kinks in the game my dart could have landed on, it landed on preggo's? Next time I'll just stick to my go-to insults instead. Doesn't pay off to try and be "original". And now there's a hole in my monitor and can't even get a new one since it's Sunday.

Fuck...

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Why Kex is not a option you filthy degenerate? :mad::(:alien:
View attachment 950426

Happy holiday and stay safe ;)
Phlaxians don't celebrate Xmas!

The females never really developed a religion - Xenobiologists suspect that a species with no identifiable mother or father, living on a world where the atmosphere hides the stars, simply lacked the synaptic patterns required for faith.

Their closest equivalent to Xmas is Phlakiorex [Radius Day] - when they celebrate First Hatched Ja-lex's revelation that the world was not oval like an egg, but spherical like a male Phlaxian's testicle. They observe the festivity by solving complex geometrical problems across their telepathic network, and eating too much sweetened yolk. :alien:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Phlaxians don't celebrate Xmas!

The females never really developed a religion - Xenobiologists suspect that a species with no identifiable mother or father, living on a world where the atmosphere hides the stars, simply lacked the synaptic patterns required for faith.

Their closest equivalent to Xmas is Phlakiorex [Radius Day] - when they celebrate First Hatched Ja-lex's revelation that the world was not oval like an egg, but spherical like a male Phlaxian's testicle. They observe the festivity by solving complex geometrical problems across their telepathic network, and eating too much sweetened yolk. :alien:
Too much weed... :cool:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Wow, it's still pretty early, but I would not have anticipated a character poll turning out like this so far. Kinda figured I'd be the only weirdo voting for Cole.
Definitely not, many Patrons vote for him as well. We are a very friendly elite fellowship with refined and balanced tastes :cool:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Too much weed... :cool:
You can never have too much weed! :cool:

[Don't listen to him, kids! Remember to JUST SAY NO! :WeSmart:]
Wow, it's still pretty early, but I would not have anticipated a character poll turning out like this so far. Kinda figured I'd be the only weirdo voting for Cole.
He has a goodly number of partisans... both those looking forward to domming him, and those looking forward to being dommed :LOL:

Feb 12, 2020
Just to clarify I'm not trying to pressure, but I'm wondering if there's a general ETA? Liiike January, February, etc? Just wanna know what to look forward to. Also, gonna subscribe to the Patreon starting in Jan cause the game really deserves it :)

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just to clarify I'm not trying to pressure, but I'm wondering if there's a general ETA? Liiike January, February, etc? Just wanna know what to look forward to. Also, gonna subscribe to the Patreon starting in Jan cause the game really deserves it :)
Thanks Panda! Really appreciate it :D I reckon the next update will be out of Early Patreon Release by the end of the month [it's tight, but getting there!], then All-Patron release in Early Jan.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes