viktorbb

Jul 7, 2020
Phlaxians don't celebrate Xmas!
LIKELY STORY DR RANLI! I CALL SHENANIGANS.

Because by that logic, you're going to tell me that "Australians don't celebrate Christmas" after I demand an explanation for the exclusion of Chad.

And if you friggin dare try falling back on "SpaceCorps is in the future, so when the Anglo nations all decided 'Christmas is banned forever' circa 2020..."

I'M. OFFICIALLY. TRIGGERED. FRIEND.

Reactions: RanliLabz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Because by that logic, you're going to tell me that "Australians don't celebrate Christmas" after I demand an explanation for the exclusion of Chad.

And if you friggin dare try falling back on "SpaceCorps is in the future, so when the Anglo nations all decided 'Christmas is banned forever' circa 2020..."

What actually happened is that after Roy, the Wizzard of the Woods, declared that every day was Christmas, people stopped giving a shit about it.

viktorbb

Jul 7, 2020
What actually happened is that after Roy, the Wizzard of the Woods, declared that every day was Christmas, people stopped giving a shit about it.
If that's true, then according to duckduckgo Christmas began ending in 1973. That's basically 50 years ago. If we convert that to Spacecorps units, where less than one day has taken over two years, Christmas died roughly 11,000 years back.

Therefore, Chad is not in the Christmas card poll...because the poll actually does not exist.

In which case, the Christmas cards Ranli wants to distract us with also must not exist, so how can we tolerate waiting 8675 more earth days for the update when we all died nine years ago?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

But Australians don't celebrate Christmas - I know it's true, because I saw it of Reddit. Apparently, they're all Satanist lizard people and they celebrate AntiChristmas :eek:
"Following the Glamquisition of 2021, Praefectus Boris Britannicus ordered the crucifixion of the Wizzard and his accomplices upon the Field of Golders. According to tradition, the crowds was permitted to spare one of the condemned men - but chose not to."
- A History of the Old World, Dr Darphet Xl'Darag
No love for my himbo first kiss </3 cole will have to do
Hehe... I'm sure he'll make it next Christmas! ;)

soakblue

Aug 17, 2020
This is probably a dumb question, but since the game is quite large, when I download the update, how do I keep my save information so that I can delete the old game files?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
This is probably a dumb question, but since the game is quite large, when I download the update, how do I keep my save information so that I can delete the old game files?
Your saves (on microsoft and linux pc at least) are backup in the cache system of your computer (on windows it's users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SpacecorpsXXX-[a number])

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
As Warphorror already said, Windows saves a backup of your save files in the location he mentioned. But you can find the primary location of your save files in game/saves folder of your game directory.

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
No expectation that he could be a dominant bottom? This game almost seems to like throwing curveballs.
My expectation is that the Dev will give three options for Top-Cole:
1 - A massive Mecha-Dick.
2 - A treatment to have his dick grow to Sam levels, or close to it.
3 - Have Cole Top the MC with his fun-sized candystick.

Afterwards as the Dev tries to continue the story, he'll realize that branching paths are a bitch, and send Cole to the front of the frontlines of Empire-Battle-N#73 so he never has to render him, or his variable penis ever again.

Yes, I can see into the future. I just try to not make a big deal about it.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

Afterwards as the Dev tries to continue the story, he'll realize that branching paths are a bitch, and send Cole to the front of the frontlines of Empire-Battle-N#73 so he never has to render him, or his variable penis ever again.

GASP
NOT MY COLE!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
No expectation that he could be a dominant bottom? This game almost seems to like throwing curveballs.
It does [I present Luke as Exhibit A] :LOL:
I believe the term for that is Power Bottom
You know I like my femdom - power bottom is pretty much the same, just with a guy instead of a girl.

2 of these are correct. However, my masochistic urge to creates multiple branches has already been tried and tested :LOL:
GASP
NOT MY COLE!
He's safe! :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes