RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The is now available to Ensigns [$5+ Patrons]!

main_menu.png

- Features 7.5 hours of SpaceCorps' weird and wonderful music :cool:
- Divided into 9 separate genres so you can pick your poison [see genre picker image below] :p
- Illustrated with images from the game... you might even find a few scenes you missed ;)

Musicteaser.png
Sign up to my Patreon and get it now. Immediately, no need to think... I'm sure that Christmas money is already burning a hole in your pocket. Well, why not just spend it now? The world seems pretty screwed anyway, so no point wasting it on food and rent when you can be listening to Industrial versions of Country Roads, Bluegrass stylings of Fat Bottom Girls and Classical Orchestras butchering the Final Countdown. Yes - you, spending 7.5 hours listening to music chosen by me, illustrated with sexy pics. Hell, you could be doing that RIGHT NOW, instead of listening to relatives moan about the kids these days and indulging in a bit of casual Christmas racism.
And remember... you have that money. You saved it because coronavirus lockdowns mean you don't have friends any more. Except ME. I'm your only friend, and that's why you should give me your money. ME. You'd only spend it on drugs and video games, anyway... so why not spend it on this video game? At least this one gives you a boner [or makes your lady parts tingly for the few women who haven't left me yet]. And think... if you give me that money I'll be able to buy new women! And men. And all that lies in between. Everyone's a winner!
I can't believe that you still haven't given me $5! I take more than that too... the sky's the limit, and once you've broken your Patreon cherry, there's no reason not to go wild and go for the top tier. Yes, for $25 you could be a Major! The world is still screwed... think about the virus, nationalism/communism [depending which one you hate more], economic collapse and war.
China and Iran are terrible threats, unless you live in China and Iran [in which case the USA and UK are terrible threats!]. There might be an asteroid heading towards us RIGHT NOW! Or a super-volcano about to explode and throw the Earth into an endless winter that annihilates all life. Elon Musk will be fine, he's got rockets... but do you? Like fuck YOU have rockets! So just sign up to SpaceCorps and forget all about the impending devastation of our planet and the end of humanity!
Christ, are you really still reading this? Unbelievable. It's actually been a lot more effort for a fairly naff joke than I anticipated, and I sort of run out of interest half-way... WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE ME $5 - to make it all worth it and invigorate my interest, so I can continue to be the best damn game dev you know. Yes, for just $5 [or more] you can save me from the ennui occasioned by writing this very post. And that would make you a jolly good person indeed!

:LOL: Seriously, though... you should get the Mixtape. It's pretty good :LOL:

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

View attachment 957700

- Divided into 9 separate genres so you can pick your poison [see genre picker image below] :p
- Illustrated with images from the game... you might even find a few scenes you missed ;)

View attachment 957698
Sign up to my Patreon and get it now. Immediately, no need to think... I'm sure that Christmas money is already burning a hole in your pocket. Well, why not just spend it now? The world seems pretty screwed anyway, so no point wasting it on food and rent when you can be listening to Industrial versions of Country Roads, Bluegrass stylings of Fat Bottom Girls and Classical Orchestras butchering the Final Countdown. Yes - you, spending 7.5 hours listening to music chosen by me, illustrated with sexy pics. Hell, you could be doing that RIGHT NOW, instead of listening to relatives moan about the kids these days and indulging in a bit of casual Christmas racism.
And remember... you have that money. You saved it because coronavirus lockdowns mean you don't have friends any more. Except ME. I'm your only friend, and that's why you should give me your money. ME. You'd only spend it on drugs and video games, anyway... so why not spend it on this video game? At least this one gives you a boner [or makes your lady parts tingly for the few women who haven't left me yet]. And think... if you give me that money I'll be able to buy new women! And men. And all that lies in between. Everyone's a winner!
I can't believe that you still haven't given me $5! I take more than that too... the sky's the limit, and once you've broken your Patreon cherry, there's no reason not to go wild and go for the top tier. Yes, for $25 you could be a Major! The world is still screwed... think about the virus, nationalism/communism [depending which one you hate more], economic collapse and war.
China and Iran are terrible threats, unless you live in China and Iran [in which case the USA and UK are terrible threats!]. There might be an asteroid heading towards us RIGHT NOW! Or a super-volcano about to explode and throw the Earth into an endless winter that annihilates all life. Elon Musk will be fine, he's got rockets... but do you? Like fuck YOU have rockets! So just sign up to SpaceCorps and forget all about the impending devastation of our planet and the end of humanity!
Christ, are you really still reading this? Unbelievable. It's actually been a lot more effort for a fairly naff joke than I anticipated, and I sort of run out of interest half-way... WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD GIVE ME $5 - to make it all worth it and invigorate my interest, so I can continue to be the best damn game dev you know. Yes, for just $5 [or more] you can save me from the ennui occasioned by writing this very post. And that would make you a jolly good person indeed!

Oh, man, I'd love to listen to that
I have a feeling I'd like the Sergeant's playlist, since she loves the classical earth girl group Spice Girls :D

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh, man, I'd love to listen to that
I have a feeling I'd like the Sergeant's playlist, since she loves the classical earth girl group Spice Girls :D
Not included yet, but I did find a surprisingly good cover of Wannabe. This proves anything can be made good if you try hard enough :LOL:

Reactions: alexxxx000

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020

View attachment 957700

View attachment 957698

Wow, even though that's a lot of words, somehow you're still underselling your Patreon, I put five dollars in and I got access to hundreds of new images and exclusive content that were put on a constant basis ever since 2018. Neat!

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wow, even though that's a lot of words, somehow you're still underselling your Patreon, I put five dollars in and I got access to hundreds of new images and exclusive content that were put on a constant basis ever since 2018. Neat!
Thanks inc0gnit0! :love: And thanks for signing up!

Everyone listen to inc0gnit0 - my Patreon is awesome :cool:

Reactions: inc0gnit0

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks to liqingyu for an amazing 5* rating! :love: Really appreciate it, Li - it's probably the last review I'll get in 2020, and it's lovely! :p

On your notes: I'll be fleshing out the Ethical Stats when I reach 'Phase 2' of the game in 2021 [you're right, it's a bit of a leap in the dark right now!] You'll just have to forgive me for stuff like the dancing hairdresser... it was pure self-indulgence, and I regret nothing :LOL: Thanks again for writing such a great review, and have a Happy New Year! :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Sam's big brother, is sexy like no other
He's all that I want, and I plan to get my druthers
Sammy can't you see, you're just not the man for me
It might make me a ho, but I'm in love with Sam's big bro
Great poem, yolo! :love: But why not love both? ;)
I notice Sam's bro has slightly less distinctive east-asian features than Sam does, is this an additional taboo path? :love:
Their Dad may not be the same ;) And yes, much m/m taboo to follow :p
And a happy New year to you and the rest of the fellow pervs as well. ;)
Happy New Year, Dreadder! May this year be even pervier than the last :cool:
Damn, if Sam comes as a package deal with his brother I might have to reconsider my choice of main LI and pick him :unsure:
Lol - highly advised you at least try the next update with Sam as PLI [there's a pretty big PLI only sequence ;)
In Brazil we have a saying: "O verdadeiro significado de tanto faz."
It roughly translates to "The true meaning of whichever one of those."

That's what comes to mind when looking at that picture.
I still can't figure out what that means :LOL: Happy New Year, alexxxx!
That must be early in the party, they still wear their clothes! :p
:LOL: It ain't a good party unless someone's naked by 9!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes