RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Since Sam is my main love interest, I really liked this update! I hope you don't mind the complaint too much Ranli, but the only thing I disliked about it is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, Spatches!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG YES CLONES OF HIM GAGGING ANG GANGBANGING HIM. CAN'T WAIT TIME TO IMMERSE MYSELF IN THAT SITUATION.
Lol - that pretty much sums it up! :p

Reactions: Spatches

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Would that be considered gay gangbang or masturbation then? :unsure: :LOL:
Good question! I maintain that clonesex = masturbation until the clones have developed independent personalities and life-experiences.
hey by the way, thanks for adding gay options, I love you can just be the most chaotic bisexual in the galaxy.
Cheers finalcut! :p Khaosexual rulez!
Will the update be interesting if Sam is not picked as primary LI ?

Happy new year to all of you by the way :D
Happy New Year, Methane!

Without PLI, most of the update is the same - although you'd be missing a pretty good scene of m/m content. Depending on sexual orientation, I recommend trying out each of the PLI for each character ;)

Methane

Jun 22, 2017
Good question! I maintain that clonesex = masturbation until the clones have developed independent personalities and life-experiences.

Cheers finalcut! :p Khaosexual rulez!

Happy New Year, Methane!

Without PLI, most of the update is the same - although you'd be missing a pretty good scene of m/m content. Depending on sexual orientation, I recommend trying out each of the PLI for each character ;)
I guess that my save during the PLI choice will be useful then ! Thx ;)

Reactions: RanliLabz

perles75

May 16, 2020
RanliLabz releases each update to public himself a few weeks after Patreons get it, so my guess would be end of this month or something like that.
Maybe even less than that? The November update was out on 7th Nov for the high-tier Patreons, on the 15th for all Patreons and on the 19th as public release

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Maybe even less than that? The November update was out on 7th Nov for the high-tier Patreons, on the 15th for all Patreons and on the 19th as public release
Quite possible - I actually had in mind somewhere between 20th and the last of the month, but we'll have to wait for Ranli to clear that up. :)

Who knows, perhaps we'll even get it sooner as a late christmas present. :D

finalcut315

May 6, 2018
Hell yeah, by the way, there are parts of the game where the music plays regardless of whether or not the music slider is down or up. In case you weren't aware.

Have a nice day!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Quite possible - I actually had in mind somewhere between 20th and the last of the month, but we'll have to wait for Ranli to clear that up. :)

Who knows, perhaps we'll even get it sooner as a late christmas present. :D
Lol... I never actually know. I try and avoid releasing on the same day as bigger or similar fan-base games, and I play it by ear to check that my Patrons have had time to play and respond
just saw that poll and woof, anna lost to cole. might be a sign that making her a Little more likable is needed
Lol - I get the impression that my player base isn’t a fan of the vanilla option
Hell yeah, by the way, there are parts of the game where the music plays regardless of whether or not the music slider is down or up. In case you weren't aware.

Have a nice day!
Thanks finalcut! Yes, it’s something to do with playing the music on different channels, and I’ve been unable to resolve it.

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Lol - I get the impression that my player base isn’t a fan of the vanilla option

No, what makes you think so? We'd never go for the deviant stuff, honest.

I would have never chosen any of the girls anyway -not my preference- but, about Anna, she has always been my least favorite due to their first meeting in the ship. Ganymedes village is tiny -her, Sam and the MC are literally the only three people their age in the town, since Fatima is from the outback. Even if they put several years together to make the classes due to their small size, that is about a dozen people in her class. And she did not recognize MC? He changed himself by increasing his muscles, not by going cosmetic surgery. And he obviously did not get muscles overnight, it was gradual and he kept going to class while working out.

She came out as a seriously self-absorbed person.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I never considered her a vanilla option personally, more a typical case of sexually repressed due to her upbringing lass, who is just starting to discover the "joys of the dirtier kind".

And according to my experience, those kind of lasses usually end up the kinkiest of them all - it just takes some time to get there. ;)

perles75

May 16, 2020
I never considered her a vanilla option personally, more a typical case of sexually repressed due to her upbringing lass, who is just starting to discover the "joys of the dirtier kind".

And according to my experience, those kind of lasses usually end up the kinkiest of them all - it just takes some time to get there. ;)
I can definitely see a slut-in-making pathway for Anna if the MC plays the right cards (maybe someone who's controlled on the outside and wild in private)

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i feel like there are already plenty of pervy girls in the game making her also a perv will just make her become a forgettable crewmate. the problem with anna currently, i think, is her position. shes the 'popular girl' archtype and while she projects purity and beauty shes come off as self-centered and unimpressive though her interactions with the cast. even though the MC has been with his best friend and her for similar amounts of time the friend comes off as a more appropriate love interest(and i dont even activate the gay portions of the game).

maybe a possible future for her could be making her into an odd pure+pervy mix character that falls for the MC and when she catches him banging another girl in the cast she awakens to NTR and starts assisting the MC in conquering girls around the ship so she can watch and somtimes join. that would help her stand out since she would be MC-loyal but pervy enough to draw the players attention but not pervy enough to be just another ship slut.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes