alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
No, what makes you think so? We'd never go for the deviant stuff, honest.

I would have never chosen any of the girls anyway -not my preference- but, about Anna, she has always been my least favorite due to their first meeting in the ship. Ganymedes village is tiny -her, Sam and the MC are literally the only three people their age in the town, since Fatima is from the outback. Even if they put several years together to make the classes due to their small size, that is about a dozen people in her class. And she did not recognize MC? He changed himself by increasing his muscles, not by going cosmetic surgery. And he obviously did not get muscles overnight, it was gradual and he kept going to class while working out.

She came out as a seriously self-absorbed person.
While I don't much like Anna (if I were straight, I'd be a Fatima kinda guy) I don't think it's that serious.
Her not remembering him is humiliating for him and funny for us. Much of what happens is outrageous and (at times) defies logic.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
While I don't much like Anna (if I were straight, I'd be a Fatima kinda guy) I don't think it's that serious.
Her not remembering him is humiliating for him and funny for us. Much of what happens is outrageous and (at times) defies logic.
In my opinion, there is anything humiliating not to recognize a guy, who from a child changed into young man. All the contrary, it is quite flattering. Yes, in the first moment, MC was shocked, and angry, but he soon has understood :). And considering Ranli's opinion, well, maybe F95 base is really not the typical vanilla audience, but it is also not the only one. With all due respect to all sisters and brothers here :cool:

Reactions: RanliLabz

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like Fatima but I'm not super enthused for this update...I like incest content but have absolutely no interest in seeing her with other dudes let alone made airtight.

Very much hope kinks get easier to zero in during the second phase as well; not sure how many times I've had to say no to gangbangs and the such because they come packaged with something I actually like.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
No, what makes you think so? We'd never go for the deviant stuff, honest.

I would have never chosen any of the girls anyway -not my preference- but, about Anna, she has always been my least favorite due to their first meeting in the ship. Ganymedes village is tiny -her, Sam and the MC are literally the only three people their age in the town, since Fatima is from the outback. Even if they put several years together to make the classes due to their small size, that is about a dozen people in her class. And she did not recognize MC? He changed himself by increasing his muscles, not by going cosmetic surgery. And he obviously did not get muscles overnight, it was gradual and he kept going to class while working out.

She came out as a seriously self-absorbed person.
She is, lol. MC will confront her about this, and she will be able to start growing beyond her 'basic' cheerleader profile into something more - especially during training.
i feel like there are already plenty of pervy girls in the game making her also a perv will just make her become a forgettable crewmate. the problem with anna currently, i think, is her position. shes the 'popular girl' archtype and while she projects purity and beauty shes come off as self-centered and unimpressive though her interactions with the cast. even though the MC has been with his best friend and her for similar amounts of time the friend comes off as a more appropriate love interest(and i dont even activate the gay portions of the game).

maybe a possible future for her could be making her into an odd pure+pervy mix character that falls for the MC and when she catches him banging another girl in the cast she awakens to NTR and starts assisting the MC in conquering girls around the ship so she can watch and somtimes join. that would help her stand out since she would be MC-loyal but pervy enough to draw the players attention but not pervy enough to be just another ship slut.
I like this idea. I've already shown that she may be bisexual and a little submissive, so this could be an interesting route to explore.
I never considered her a vanilla option personally, more a typical case of sexually repressed due to her upbringing lass, who is just starting to discover the "joys of the dirtier kind".

And according to my experience, those kind of lasses usually end up the kinkiest of them all - it just takes some time to get there. ;)
In repression, she the closest to MC - another character who swallowed the Righteous Path, Ganymedean Kool-Aid. She can overcome! :p
I like Fatima but I'm not super enthused for this update...I like incest content but have absolutely no interest in seeing her with other dudes let alone made airtight.

Very much hope kinks get easier to zero in during the second phase as well; not sure how many times I've had to say no to gangbangs and the such because they come packaged with something I actually like.
There will always be a bit of that - wherever 2 kinks are present in the same scene, I'll want to give players the option to choose. However, there will be less 'random' fantasies in Phase 2, since the way you will be using your psi-powers will change. That should give you more control.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
it sure come out today or the next day because
Lieutenant
  • Early release! (3-7 days)
    that meaan we soon get it
Well, I am quite sad to say, that Ranli is not willing to do it from some unknow reasons. Even I am in sergeant rank as Patron, ad asked about release for our rank today, but I have got negative response. Probably some new policy. We will see...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
it sure come out today or the next day because
Lieutenant
  • Early release! (3-7 days)
    that meaan we soon get it
Well, I am quite sad to say, that Ranli is not willing to do it from some unknow reasons. Even I am in sergeant rank as Patron, ad asked about release for our rank today, but I have got negative response. Probably some new policy. We will see...
Just sticking to the 3-7 day rule, Pilgrim! gtz is right to say that it is coming soon to all Patrons ;)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey, Ranli!

I'm so happy with the update, now that it's out for all Patrons I can finally play it after waiting for so long.

Sam is the best guy, isn't he?
I know this is a sex game and everything but the backstory we got for Sam and his bro was really touching. I like how deep you're getting with these updates into all the love interests.

It's sad we might not see any more of Dan since he's dead, but anything is possible in a sci fi space adventure. He may not even be dead, I'd bet my money on that...:WeSmart:

You were not kidding when you said this update had something for everyone. We even got Old Lady Mulligan and Lil Gilly groping each other. Personally, gross, but to each their own...

It's hard not to get greedy haha and I was hoping Sam would get down on Jimmi's shaft in the middle of that bro wank.
But I get that furthering gay sex between backwater-grown religious guys is... hard. But damn... I was at my greediest playing this.

The Fatima/Sam/Jimmi scene was great fun. I love how Sam sees Jimmi in his head and how Jimmi judges it haha.

Also, damn, Pastor Chang. I lusted after him before this, but now? Bring him to that ship STAT, we need Pastor Chang sex scenes immediately!

I loved the soundtrack. We even got some Kpop.
Dragostea Din Tei truly surprised me also.
But personally the Your Song instrumental version was the one that really hit it for me.
The Winner Takes It All cover also really matched the sadness of the scene.

My favorite update so far (does that surprise anyone though?)
ALL SAM ALL THE TIME

Great work, Ranli. Loved it!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey, Ranli!

I'm so happy with the update, now that it's out for all Patrons I can finally play it after waiting for so long.

Sam is the best guy, isn't he?
I know this is a sex game and everything but the backstory we got for Sam and his bro was really touching. I like how deep you're getting with these updates into all the love interests.

It's sad we might not see any more of Dan since he's dead, but anything is possible in a sci fi space adventure. He may not even be dead, I'd bet my money on that...:WeSmart:

You were not kidding when you said this update had something for everyone. We even got Old Lady Mulligan and Lil Gilly groping each other. Personally, gross, but to each their own...

It's hard not to get greedy haha and I was hoping Sam would get down on Jimmi's shaft in the middle of that bro wank.
But I get that furthering gay sex between backwater-grown religious guys is... hard. But damn... I was at my greediest playing this.

The Fatima/Sam/Jimmi scene was great fun. I love how Sam sees Jimmi in his head and how Jimmi judges it haha.

Also, damn, Pastor Chang. I lusted after him before this, but now? Bring him to that ship STAT, we need Pastor Chang sex scenes immediately!

I loved the soundtrack. We even got some Kpop.
Dragostea Din Tei truly surprised me also.
But personally the Your Song instrumental version was the one that really hit it for me.
The Winner Takes It All cover also really matched the sadness of the scene.

My favorite update so far (does that surprise anyone though?)
ALL SAM ALL THE TIME

Great work, Ranli. Loved it!
Wow, thanks alexxxx! :love: Glad you enjoyed it so much and sorry some elements didn’t go quite as far as you hoped, lol. Worry not, they’ll get there in the end ;p Pastor Chang will also eventually make it onboard... we can’t leave an evil Pastor hanging in the wind for too long :LOL:.

SAM FOREVER! :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
0.3.4bpromo.png
PUBLIC RELEASE

CHANGELOG:

Discovery Sam's Backstory & meet his family!
500 new images!
2 New Kinks - Playa & GILFer
2 New Characters
m/m route
m/f route
f/f route
bisexual route

DOWNLOADS:

[MEGA]
[MEGA]

Serving Suggestions:

Best results on the m/m route are obtained if Sam is your PLI, and taboo opens a lot of scenes on all routes. I'd also suggest you get the new 'Playa' kink... as long as you don't mind sharing ;) And, as usual, keep the sound on!

Hope you enjoy playing it as much I did making it!​

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes