Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.4b] RanliLabz

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.96 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.50 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.49 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hey almighty, there’s quite a lot of m/f in this one - I’ll put it behind a spoiler: There‘s a long 3some scene with Fatima, a solo scene with Mrs Mulligan, another lesbian scene with her and Gilly, and some short bits with Mrs Sung, Gilly and Bailey.
Is that scene when your in the cabin and you choose her. Or is there a scene after you sleep because I kept seeing next update. Plus I didn't even see that Mrs or anybody else in my playthrough lol. I loaded a save where you pick your primary love interest.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks for the update!!! :p
Thanks, Aseratrix! :D

SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.4b] RanliLabz

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.96 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.95 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.50 GB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.49 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Many thanks, JokerLeader, much appreciated! :love:

Well, another update and still nothing new with Cis. ffs
Working my way through to her - she’ll be the last of the conversations because hers is a big one.
Is that scene when your in the cabin and you choose her. Or is there a scene after you sleep because I kept seeing next update. Plus I didn't even see that Mrs or anybody else in my playthrough lol. I loaded a save where you pick your primary love interest.
Sounds like you’ve missed even more content than I thought! The ones I listed were from the most recent Sam update - the one before that was a large Fatima update. After you pick your PLI in the cabin and get your uniform in the bunk, you get to speak to the cadets one on one. I’ve done Fatima and Sam, so far - both with numerous scenes. You also get to take things to the next level with Fatima ;)
I missed a lot of things without the walkthrough. Would be nice if someone could update it.
I’m working on it now - catching up on everything up to these conversations.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Thanks, Aseratrix! :D

Many thanks, JokerLeader, much appreciated! :love:

Working my way through to her - she’ll be the last of the conversations because hers is a big one.

Sounds like you’ve missed even more content than I thought! The ones I listed were from the most recent Sam update - the one before that was a large Fatima update. After you pick your PLI in the cabin and get your uniform in the bunk, you get to speak to the cadets one on one. I’ve done Fatima and Sam, so far - both with numerous scenes. You also get to take things to the next level with Fatima ;)

I’m working on it now - catching up on everything up to these conversations.
Big boy, these version are with patreon contents incluse or nope?

Reactions: RanliLabz

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
can someone tell me how to get the ending 1/3 with sam please , I only got 2 and 3

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the ending 1/3 with sam please , I only got 2 and 3
be aware that Ending 1/3 is miscoded and mislabelled [and thus impossible to get!]You won't miss any content, though
Ranli thought it was a while since we bitched about something, so in order he doesn't let all this praise go to his head, he sabotaged himself.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Saves are not working, is this a known issue or am i missing something

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9) v0.2.9
Fri Jan 15 02:02:46 2021
```

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Can i download just the update not whole game again?
nop
for that you will need to replace sooooo much file in some PRECISE folder , delete some others , it will be a mess , it's faster to just DL it whole
and yes , the dev could create a program who do that for you , who update the game automatically , and replace the right file each time , but it's not that simple to make , it would take a lot of time , time he can't spend working on the game

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes