RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Downloading the new version. Can my save from the previous version still work, or do I have to restart?
It should still work! :D
Can i download just the update not whole game again?
nop
for that you will need to replace sooooo much file in some PRECISE folder , delete some others , it will be a mess , it's faster to just DL it whole
and yes , the dev could create a program who do that for you , who update the game automatically , and replace the right file each time , but it's not that simple to make , it would take a lot of time , time he can't spend working on the game
I tried it once, and it was a disaster :LOL: I had to reissue the game because less than 5% could actually play it... I am planning to try patches when I reach Phase 2, tho, although no promises it will work!

Saves are not working, is this a known issue or am i missing something

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\XXXgames\SpaceCorpsXXXv029-v029-pc\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9)-v0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1713, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.9) v0.2.9
Fri Jan 15 02:02:46 2021
```
Saves should be working fine, what was the last version you played? PS: best to put traceback code in a Spoiler to reduce the space it takes up!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.4b.
Fantastic! Thanks, the66 - hugely appreciated! :love:
nice game update and cool music haha thank you :p
Thanks, Bucko! :p
is there an Android version already?
There is now, The66 gets to work fast!:D
Ranli thought it was a while since we bitched about something, so in order he doesn't let all this praise go to his head, he sabotaged himself.
Lol - bread and circuses! :LOL:

Reactions: boundarrio

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Changelog is kinda vague. Is this the other "endings" where we choose who to talk to, RanliLabz, or is there more to it than that?
Youll be able to talk to all of them in the same play through, Bacchus! This one opens up a large Sam conversation - similar in style to the Fatima one, with a load of chats, flashbacks, and mixed sexual content :p

RanliLabz

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big thanks for the spellcheck, lemon! :love: Always crazy how much one can miss, and how useful a fresh eye on it is!
Big boy, these version are with patreon contents incluse or nope?
The extra Patreon content is password protected, but it’s the same release. My Patreon also has a bunch of additional mini games in the same universe ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Cis, here I cum. ;)

Lol... she’s the last one I’ll do [hers is pretty big!] Really looking forward to making that bit, actually... a tough talking cowgirl with a yearning for her own... roommate... is always fun to do!
can someone tell me how to get the ending 1/3 with sam please , I only got 2 and 3
I know that was answered already, but just to fill in - the best you can get is 2/3 right now, but it contains all the content of 1/3 if you played the Sam PLI hug scene and the happy ending ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lol... she’s the last one I’ll do [hers is pretty big!] Really looking forward to making that bit, actually... a tough talking cowgirl with a yearning for her own... roommate... is always fun to do!
Wait, so when you said, "You'll be able to talk to all of them in the same play through", that didn't mean they're all done? So no Cis yet?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Wait, so when you said, "You'll be able to talk to all of them in the same play through", that didn't mean they're all done? So no Cis yet?

Sorry Bacchus - just Fatima and Sam for now. Anna and Cole are in the next update, Cis the one after that.
Turn based combat please
I’d like to... for wrestling training, etc... but I’m too crap at coding :LOL:

Reactions: Paapi

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
No Femdom scenes with drill sergeant ??
Any way to defeat her in the first fight ??
No femdom in this update... Plenty of femdom in the whole game, but it’s all avoidable. And no, you can’t win the fight with her - you’ll have to train a lot in Phase 2 until you’re powerful enough [she‘s like the End Boss].

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
unable to open the game i get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: deleting everything except my saves then unpacking the rar fixed it

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes