OwllwO

Apr 22, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.4b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.01.2021 (v0.3.4b)
Will you marry me

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
unable to open the game i get this error:

EDIT: deleting everything except my saves then unpacking the rar fixed it
Hi, inhalesboi - it looks like you unpacked the update into your existing SpaceCorps folder rather than unpacking the update into a new folder. You should avoid this - I sometimes need to move code around, and this time I merged a number of scripts to cut down on size. The way you unpacked it meant that you had 2 versions of several scripts (defining dozens of variables twice) so it couldn’t work. You don’t need to keep the saves, either - the save info is stored in your Appdata, rather than in the SpaceCorps folder.
Another update without Kex... And i guess at least next two updates will be the same...
Sorry, Vamori! I know she’s your fave, but she won’t be in the game until Phase 2.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Glad to see we got the public version earlier than I predicted. :)

As always, the update was great and I only wish it was longer - though to be fair, I did miss quite a bit of content, considering I'm not interested in bi and gay content. We got some really interesting clues about Sam's background and I can't help but wonder why the head of Special Projects - C-T Division at that, would be the one notifying them about Dan's death... As others noted before, I'd wager that we haven't seen the last of Dan as well. Perhaps as a greatly enhanced super soldier or scanned digital consciousness? Also, what's the deal with Sam and Dan calling their mother Oh-ma?

I also have a question in regards to one of the new kinks - GILF to be precise. Does it cover just "grandmas" or all mature women? It's probably meant to cover only the geriatric spectrum but its description also mentions mature. I'd strongly prefer to miss all the grandma content but I wouldn't want to miss anyone just a wee bit younger. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

As always, the update was great and I only wish it was longer - thought to be fair, I did miss quite a bit of content, considering I'm not interested in bi and gay content. We got some really interesting clues about Sam's background and I can't help but wonder why the head of Special Projects - C-T Division at that, would be the one notifying them about Dan's death... As others noted before, I'd wager that we haven't seen the last of Dan as well. Perhaps as a greatly enhanced super soldier or scanned digital consciousness? Also, what's the deal with Sam and Dan calling their mother Oh-ma?

I also have a question in regards to one of the new kinks - GILF to be precise. Does it cover just "grandmas" or all mature women? It's probably meant to cover only the geriatric spectrum but its description also mentions mature. I'd strongly prefer to miss all the grandma content but I wouldn't want to miss anyone just a wee bit younger. :LOL:
Thanks Dreadder! I won’t comment about Dan, but you did well to pick up the name on the letter ;) Clues! Clues everywhere!

rogueremy’s right - Oh-Ma is Korean for Mum. MILFs aren’t covered by GILFer (eg you still get Sam’s mum and MCs ‘landlady’ - I’m thinking Mature is 50+ and GILF 60+, and both are covered. Or uncovered, depending on your choices :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreadder

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Thanks Dreadder! I won’t comment about Dan, but you did well to pick up the name on the letter ;) Clues! Clues everywhere!

rogueremy’s right - Oh-Ma is Korean for Mum. MILFs covered by GILFer (eg you still get Sam’s mum and MCs ‘landlady’ - I’m thinking Mature is 50+ and GILF 60+, and both are covered. Or uncovered, depending on your choices :p
that...doesn't seem fair. A lot of people likes milfs but gilfs are much smaller market. Milf by the general definition will be in her 30(or 40)-55s(an age where being a mother seem reasonable), while 60+ for gilf seems fair.

But you know your content, so I know you already know what you're doing.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Didn't know the MC's 'landlady' was gonna be added, does that mean there's also hope for MC's 'landlord'?
That’s... complicated. I can’t say more without giving it away!
that...doesn't seem fair. A lot of people likes milfs but gilfs are much smaller market. Milf by the general definition will be in her 30(or 40)-55s(an age where being a mother seem reasonable), while 60+ for gilf seems fair.

But you know your content, so I assume you already know what you're doing.
It’s more about looks than precise age... but MILFs won’t have a content gate (pretty much everyone on the fm route likes them, and it can be done character by character). Gilfs need the gate because - as you say - it’s a smaller market.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Is anybody else missing the exe file after downloading? Because, according to my computer, I don't have it.

Nov 9, 2017

As always, the update was great and I only wish it was longer - thought to be fair, I did miss quite a bit of content, considering I'm not interested in bi and gay content. We got some really interesting clues about Sam's background and I can't help but wonder why the head of Special Projects - C-T Division at that, would be the one notifying them about Dan's death... As others noted before, I'd wager that we haven't seen the last of Dan as well. Perhaps as a greatly enhanced super soldier or scanned digital consciousness? Also, what's the deal with Sam and Dan calling their mother Oh-ma?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Walkthrough only til the interogation with the chick from division 9? it says coming soon with w
It is - currently making it now I have a few days to spare!
Is anybody else missing the exe file after downloading? Because, according to my computer, I don't have it.
Boss is right. Some anti viruses are very weird about .exes. It should let you allow it or unquarantine it.
This is incorrect :LOL:

Mar 31, 2018
I am having trouble downloading from chrome. when the file is finish there nothing in the empty files so is their another downloadable link for chrome?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes