RaveGuncle

Apr 25, 2020
Big thanks to Evil B. Monkey for a great 5* rating! Much Appreciated :love: You are quite right - this is a very different game to review, and even to categorise!

Thanks arls, glad it made you laugh! :love:

To answer your questions:
1) You can let Sam be on top, although he will not be dominant in a BDSM way because he's so gentle. Players will be able to choose top, bottom or both in sex scenes with Sam - although both will let you see the most content.
2) Sam's brother Dan is pretty hot! :p I can't say whether you'll see him alive in the future, because it's too big a spoiler :censored:
Okay not gonna lie; LOVED the Sam development and expansion. He's my bias and the nugget of music choice was awesome haha. Please bring Dan in too bc he is definitely hot af. Like wtf. Why isn't at least one of the cadets physically like him lol.

And that scene between MC and Sam. Ugh lol. Can we get some spoons please?! Lmao. But thank you for all the hard work so far. Its been dope. I'll probably be dead before this game is finished but I'll wait haha.

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz
Nov 9, 2017
Big thanks to Evil B. Monkey for a great 5* rating! Much Appreciated :love: You are quite right - this is a very different game to review, and even to categorise!

Thanks arls, glad it made you laugh! :love:

To answer your questions:
1) You can let Sam be on top, although he will not be dominant in a BDSM way because he's so gentle. Players will be able to choose top, bottom or both in sex scenes with Sam - although both will let you see the most content.
2) Sam's brother Dan is pretty hot! :p I can't say whether you'll see him alive in the future, because it's too big a spoiler :censored:
You youngin's and all your nicknames for cock. Now it's "Spoiler" eh? ;)

• Haha

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just got this error right after the scene with Lorincath (is that his name? The demon dude who saves you) starts. I've been playing through the game and I love it a lot! I like that we get to choose who we have sex with, and I like being able to romance men. I kinda wish there was a possibility to see the main character give other men blowjobs or handjobs, maybe having the CG be the character looking up at the man they're about to service? Either way, amazing job here! I'm very much in love with the men, especially Cole, Sam and Lorincath. They're amazing! I hope to enjoy more if anyone knows what caused the error

Last edited by a moderator:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I kinda wish there was a possibility to see the main character give other men blowjobs or handjobs, maybe having the CG be the character looking up at the man they're about to service?
Give it some time. He's going from a straight virgin growing up on a planet in the bible belt to a very sexually confused individual who didn't even know the same gender was an option. This is still the first day, so he'll be able to accept himself when phase two starts.

As for your error, it seems you are missing an image (no idea how, though).

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
But I checked for the image and it's there. Even tried to extract it individually to the folder but I'm told it's there. I also pressed ignore to see if it was isolated but I get a lot of errors while still having the images

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
But I checked for the image and it's there. Even tried to extract it individually to the folder but I'm told it's there. I also pressed ignore to see if it was isolated but I get a lot of errors while still having the images
Figured as much, so it's a really weird thing... Maybe your version got corrupted somehow? (which is ironic since it's just the MC who's supposed to be corrupted) Maybe try re-downloading it?

Edit: Yep, just tried to check if the path was correct, and the image is indeed where it should be. I also should have checked if that link said mm BEFORE I checked the image, because my default setting is large thumbnails. I am not gay, and now I'll go cry in a corner because I am scarred for life.

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Really sorry about that. I'll try redownloading and check if it gets fixed then! Thank you so much!

EDIT: unfortunately redownloading it didn't work. Are there any issues with the MEGA version? That's where I got it from

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Really sorry about that.
No prob, given the homophobic responses I give in this thread, I bet everyone will agree that I deserved it. Mind sharing a save just before the crash? I'm willing to risk mental scarring to see if it works on my end if it will help you narrow down the problem so you can go back to your godless perversions (why can't you be a furry like a normal perv, no wait, the gays already took that over too, is nothing sacred?).

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
I believe this is the save. As for the content, it's not like there's a choice being born gay lol. There's a lot of fetishes in the game that could warrant that question

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

But in all seriousness, I just tried your save and it all works for me, so I have no idea (and this is with a fresh download from the game since I've been running a bit late on the latest update).

Reactions: PecsDickAss

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Either way, thank you so much for helping out! I really appreciate it. I'll try and see what caused it, cause I definitely searched for the image in the files and it was there. More errors end up popping up if I try to ignore the issue and the whole event ends up as errors

First one because MC is one of the most well written himbos I've ever seen and I love him to bits. Wish everyone wasn't so harsh on him.

Second one is because I'm just really in love with Jared Cole. Is he an asshole? Yes. Do I love him with all my soul? Also yes. Chad is just an amazing dude!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Okay not gonna lie; LOVED the Sam development and expansion. He's my bias and the nugget of music choice was awesome haha. Please bring Dan in too bc he is definitely hot af. Like wtf. Why isn't at least one of the cadets physically like him lol.

And that scene between MC and Sam. Ugh lol. Can we get some spoons please?! Lmao. But thank you for all the hard work so far. Its been dope. I'll probably be dead before this game is finished but I'll wait haha.
Thanks, RaveGuncle! :love: Yup, we all might be dead by the time this game ends :LOL: Glad you liked Dan!

I just got this error right after the scene with Lorincath (is that his name? The demon dude who saves you) starts. I've been playing through the game and I love it a lot! I like that we get to choose who we have sex with, and I like being able to romance men. I kinda wish there was a possibility to see the main character give other men blowjobs or handjobs, maybe having the CG be the character looking up at the man they're about to service? Either way, amazing job here! I'm very much in love with the men, especially Cole, Sam and Lorincath. They're amazing! I hope to enjoy more if anyone knows what caused the error
Odd... it may be where you're storing the game [the .png file name is quite long, and your computer may limit the number of characters in a file name - especially if it's within so many subfolders].

MC has given a few blowies, btw - aside from the short fantasies, he's blown Lloricain, Rydick and Ayewn [and the futa demoness Lady Ashtaroth]. Not bad in one day! :LOL:
I'm partial to tonker myself ;)
I'll have to include it. Is tonker Irish?
First one because MC is one of the most well written himbos I've ever seen and I love him to bits. Wish everyone wasn't so harsh on him.
:love::love::love::love::love:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks, RaveGuncle! :love: Yup, we all might be dead by the time this game ends :LOL: Glad you liked Dan!

Odd... it may be where you're storing the game [the .png file name is quite long, and your computer may limit the number of characters in a file name - especially if it's within so many subfolders].

MC has given a few blowies, btw - aside from the short fantasies, he's blown Lloricain, Rydick and Ayewn [and the futa demoness Lady Ashtaroth]. Not bad in one day! :LOL:

I'll have to include it. Is tonker Irish?

:love::love::love::love::love:
Possibly but I know it as a dwarfish word from Discworld

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

Hmmm, sorry if you already mentioned that and I missed it, but do you have a compressed or a full size version?

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
are you me?

well, no, because you didn't mention my sam, but still...
Haha, don't worry! I love Sam as well. It's just that, if I had to choose, I'd want Jared to use me and tear me in half. I honestly don't care about his dick size. He's still gorgeous!

I'll look into it. I was just using the name the game had, even copy and pasted the name from the error onto file explorer search. I don't know how I'd fix that .

As for blowies, I look forward to blowing more men when I get to it! The game is just too awesome! Personally I have my fingers crossed for blowing Jared and Sam

Hmmm, sorry if you already mentioned that and I missed it, but do you have a compressed or a full size version?
Maybe? I'm not sure. I just know I downloaded it from MEGA but that's about it

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Haha, don't worry! I love Sam as well. It's just that, if I had to choose, I'd want Jared to use me and tear me in half. I honestly don't care about his dick size. He's still gorgeous!

As for blowies, I look forward to blowing more men when I get to it! The game is just too awesome! Personally I have my fingers crossed for blowing Jared and Sam
He truly is gorgeous and the bad attitude is a turn on (sadly)

No Rydick love?
Straights love Kex (purple alien lady), and the love they have for her is equal to my obsession with Rydick
Hunky bounty hunters... hmmm.. Thanks, George Lucas and Harrison Ford for that particular niche interest

Yeah, it's pretty decent, though nowhere near Spacecorps of course. It's a bit slow to update though, due to different story branches.

As for gay content, I'm pretty sure there is, but I'm not 100%, since I never tried it. :) There's a bit of a slow burn to sexual content though.
There's definitely gay content in Starship Inanna, although there are more str8 options I think. The game seems to be pretty stuck at episode 8 for many months though, but the authors are still quite active so there will be the continuation... sometime.
It's a pretty good game.
I checked out Starship Inanna and liked it as well. A ton of technobabble though. Even me, a Sci-fi life long fan, had trouble following some of the stuff. But I liked it a lot. Great fun!
I'm in chapter 4 and curious to see how it all turns out. It's very plot heavy and interesting enough to hook me.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes