alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
There are gay scenes hidden in various paths... for example it took me several runs to find out the Sam gangbang in the Morgana scene at the beach because I was always choosing Lancelot!

I don't remember if here or on Patreon but there was a perfect comment about Chad and the MC as two morons stumbling into falling in love on the way, so spot on!

(I actually keep kind of three saves for the MC, one with Sam which is probably going to be the main one, one with Cole where the MC is pretty submissive, and another with Cole where the MC has a more aggressive/dominant approach; hopefully we'll have the chance of setting the attitude of our relationship with Cole. But when there'll be the second batch of love interests I'll surely try Chad at least -which incidentally begs to be corrupted, so I hope there'll be a more"pure" path with him as well as a more debauched one)

Oh, man, I'm keeping several saves too.
Too many if you ask me...

My main one will be Sam for sure (and Cole as a dom) but I'm checking out everything, even the straight content. I picked Fatima as my main love interest just to see what happened and I liked the extra convo choices.

And I do agree Chad begs to be corrupted. I'm hoping we'll get into a threesome with ship pervert Philmore. He's so obsessed with Chad and he seems like the perfect guy to corrupt both Jimmi and Chad at the same time.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks for a great 5* rating, PecsDickAss! :love: Hugely appreciated!
Will do then! That's a trick answer cause I chose both. One save for Cole, one save for Sam! I'm glad we get to replay the scenes, not many sims do that without using save slots
Good policy ;)
There are gay scenes hidden in various paths... for example it took me several runs to find out the Sam gangbang in the Morgana scene at the beach because I was always choosing Lancelot!

I don't remember if here or on Patreon but there was a perfect comment about Chad and the MC as two morons stumbling into falling in love on the way, so spot on!

(I actually keep kind of three saves for the MC, one with Sam which is probably going to be the main one, one with Cole where the MC is pretty submissive, and another with Cole where the MC has a more aggressive/dominant approach; hopefully we'll have the chance of setting the attitude of our relationship with Cole. But when there'll be the second batch of love interests I'll surely try Chad at least -which incidentally begs to be corrupted, so I hope there'll be a more"pure" path with him as well as a more debauched one)
You will with Cole - and very soon! With Chad it won't be a set path in the way the Cole ones are, you'll just be making individual choices as you go.
Oh, man, I'm keeping several saves too.
Too many if you ask me...

My main one will be Sam for sure (and Cole as a dom) but I'm checking out everything, even the straight content. I picked Fatima as my main love interest just to see what happened and I liked the extra convo choices.

And I do agree Chad begs to be corrupted. I'm hoping we'll get into a threesome with ship pervert Philmore. He's so obsessed with Chad and he seems like the perfect guy to corrupt both Jimmi and Chad at the same time.
Lol - everyone wants to corrupt poor Chad :LOL: He is perfect threesome material, on the m/m, m/f and bi paths ;)
Sadly, you've reached the end of the content for now.
It always comes eventually :cry:
Oh, the Fatima brothers... :sneaky:
:p I think they're great! They were meant as background fillers, but they kind of just grew personalities and started insisting on extra lines :LOL: And who could say no to 4 hot brothers!

perles75

May 16, 2020
You will with Cole - and very soon! With Chad it won't be a set path in the way the Cole ones are, you'll just be making individual choices as you go.
So the four cadets (plus Cis) will have a different treatment with respect to everyone else even when we will be able to choose an alternative love interest? (what I called the "second batch" of LIs)

Lol - everyone wants to corrupt poor Chad :LOL: He is perfect threesome material, on the m/m, m/f and bi paths ;)
hey, why not orgy material?! :ROFLMAO:
(although, I hope there'll be a Chad monogamous path too)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So the four cadets (plus Cis) will have a different treatment with respect to everyone else even when we will be able to choose an alternative love interest? (what I called the "second batch" of LIs)

hey, why not orgy material?! :ROFLMAO:
(although, I hope there'll be a Chad monogamous path too)
Hehe - you'll be able to stay monogamous with Chad if you want. It won't be different to most cadets - Cole's the only one with completely set paths for the rest of the game. By that I mean that you can reverse course with the others with individual choices - but if you choose to dominate or submit Cole, etc, you'll be committed to the path and the choices within that path.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Hehe - you'll be able to stay monogamous with Chad if you want. It won't be different to most cadets - Cole's the only one with completely set paths for the rest of the game. By that I mean that you can reverse course with the others with individual choices - but if you choose to dominate or submit Cole, etc, you'll be committed to the path and the choices within that path.
gotcha, makes sense

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Will we still be able to give Cole a bigger dick in the route where you dominate him? Not that I plan on letting him top ever (although a scene where the MC power bottom sounds kinda fun...) but I feel somewhat bad that he has a micro penis in a world where every man and alien is hung like a horse :LOL:

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Will we still be able to give Cole a bigger dick in the route where you dominate him? Not that I plan on letting him top ever (although a scene where the MC power bottom sounds kinda fun...) but I feel somewhat bad that he has a micro penis in a world where every man and alien is hung like a horse :LOL:
even tops want big dick Cole :p

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
That's definitely not a micropenis lmfao. A micropenis goes from barely sticking out from the base up to around three inches. I'm pretty sure Jared's is just below average, but not micro. The main problem is that every male character has a magnum dong so his automativally looks smaller.

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Even if it is not micro, it is something that obviously bothers him, and discovering a way to increase the size (we still don't know if it is technology or demon magic, only that it is something a rich guy is not able to use yet for some reason) and not helping him feels nasty in a couple, to be honest.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
If I want to romance Chad do I have to abandon Anna or will there be another opportunity to start a romance with him?
Yes! You can do it either way round :p
That's definitely not a micropenis lmfao. A micropenis goes from barely sticking out from the base up to around three inches. I'm pretty sure Jared's is just below average, but not micro. The main problem is that every male character has a magnum dong so his automativally looks smaller.
He's just above micro - but not much ;)
Oh, guys, if everybody had a big dick it would be boring, for Ranli and for you as well, trust me :whistle::p
Variety is the spice of life!
Lol - I don't know yet... you'll be able to enhance him of other routes, but the domination one is not confirmed.
Even if it is not micro, it is something that obviously bothers him, and discovering a way to increase the size (we still don't know if it is technology or demon magic, only that it is something a rich guy is not able to use yet for some reason) and not helping him feels nasty in a couple, to be honest.
I find the small ones cute, myself. You'll be able to increase of both routes - but you also may just be able to convince him that there's nothing wrong with it if you're in a relationship.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I find the small ones cute, myself. You'll be able to increase of both routes - but you also may just be able to convince him that there's nothing wrong with it if you're in a relationship.
Hmm, why does that remind me of that old joke when a lad walks into the brothel and asks madam for a girl with big tits and a tight little pussy. And the madam turns to the girls and says: "Ok ladies, here we have a fellow with big hands and a small dick, which one of you will take him?" :LOL:

*Don't worry, I'll stop and see myself out now. :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes