RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there MC Landlady content in this update?
No landlady [or Spaceceshiplady] content so far... but there might be something to interest you in v0.3.4d [most likely out in April on the current timetable ;)]. The eagle-eyed may have noticed a picture on the wall of Cis' bunk that may give you some clues...

Reactions: AdamJohn36

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
No landlady [or Spaceceshiplady] content so far... but there might be something to interest you in v0.3.4d [most likely out in April on the current timetable ;)]. The eagle-eyed may have noticed a picture on the wall of Cis' bunk that may give you some clues...
The lady Cis stayed with during her time as an exchange student obviously had a big impact on her life ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
If only there was a search function in this thread ;)
Considering that I check this thread couple of times per day, I know that and need no search function to find it, laddie.

What I was asking though, is if Ranli perhaps narrowed the ETA down, since February is already here.

Edit: Also, n0cn1l sorry if I was a bit snarky with my reply, I'm affraid you just caught me in a bit of a foul mood. ;)

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Considering that I check this thread couple of times per day, I know that and need no search function to find it, laddie.

What I was asking though, is if Ranli perhaps narrowed the ETA down, since February is already here.

Edit: Also, n0cn1l sorry if I was a bit snarky with my reply, I'm affraid you just caught me in a bit of a foul mood. ;)
No need, we're all friends here. All good bro.
ragnar_skal.gif

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I am stuck on the searching for Anna in the showers section. talked to everyone it let me, shows the lockers as clear but it and the door are the only areas I can go back. Stuck in a loop.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
OK, I am stuck on the searching for Anna in the showers section. talked to everyone it let me, shows the lockers as clear but it and the door are the only areas I can go back. Stuck in a loop.
Have you spoken to Kex and Ayewn in the second locker aisle? [you can check by pressing 'W' which will bring up the interactive walkthrough. All the choices you've taken will be highlighted in green].

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Have you spoken to Kex and Ayewn in the second locker aisle? [you can check by pressing 'W' which will bring up the interactive walkthrough. All the choices you've taken will be highlighted in green].
Every time I try to go to second locker aisle, I see the purple dude masturbating, Kex starts to talk to me then it flashes me back to some convo with the girl on the first locker aisle. I never get a chance to initiate any convo in second locker aisle.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Every time I try to go to second locker aisle, I see the purple dude masturbating, Kex starts to talk to me then it flashes me back to some convo with the girl on the first locker aisle. I never get a chance to initiate any convo in second locker aisle.
I've not had that bug-report before, so I'll have to have an investigation. Which version are you playing - PC, Mac, Android or Compressed?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I've looked through and can't see why you'd be experiencing this issue. Are there any 'Zone Cleared' buttons [bottom right of the zone screens] that you haven't clicked?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes