bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I've looked through and can't see why you'd be experiencing this issue. Are there any 'Zone Cleared' buttons [bottom right of the zone screens] that you haven't clicked?
There is a zone cleared for the lockers. Clicking it takes me back out to the starting area, where I have options for Door and Lockers. The other options are now gone, as I guess they were successfully cleared. I am using the PC version, Also, during that section, if you try to pull up the interactive walkthrough, it shows an exception error. I can pull up the walkthrough pages via the main menu, of course those are not updated to your choices.

Reactions: RanliLabz

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
There is a zone cleared for the lockers. Clicking it takes me back out to the starting area, where I have options for Door and Lockers. The other options are now gone, as I guess they were successfully cleared. I am using the PC version, Also, during that section, if you try to pull up the interactive walkthrough, it shows an exception error. I can pull up the walkthrough pages via the main menu, of course those are not updated to your choices.
What happen if you click on the button door?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great catch, bamachine! You've found quite an unusual bug that I would never have found on my own! :D

I've fixed it now for the next update - but in the meantime I may be able to help you get past it. It seems that the problem happens if you don't watch the mind-cloud sequence with Kex after the 'An' I can't blame him...' menu option.
- If you're seeing the mind cloud icon appear, click it and watch the sequence.
- If you don't see it, you may have Disabled Fantasies in the Preferences Menu and will need to turn them back on [you'll prob need to come out of the game and go back in]
- Alternatively, you can pick the option 'Even if she does look like some calamari what's turned in the sun!' [This option will reject Kex and hurt your alien scores, though].

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, I disabled fantasies because I am playing on a laptop with a touchpad. Trying to chase moving clouds is a pain without an external mouse. Also, my reflexes are not what they used to be. Would be nice to have a non moving cloud option, rather than just a disable option.

No way am I going to turn down Kex.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yeah, I disabled fantasies because I am playing on a laptop with a touchpad. Trying to chase moving clouds is a pain without an external mouse. Also, my reflexes are not what they used to be. Would be nice to have a non moving cloud option, rather than just a disable option.

No way am I going to turn down Kex.
Hehe - well, for now you should turn them back on if you can [you can turn them back off straight after in prefs]. The alternative is to wait for the next update :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Valentines2021main.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I woke up from a dream that I have a jimmi sex doll please make it happen.
This may be beyond my manufacturing capacity :LOL:

On another note, how the heck do I get rid of the poll at the top of this thread?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Speaking of THICC I really hope we're going to see more from Maid sometime in the future :sneaky:

And by the way I love the concept of "sex bad endings" (sex choices that lead to game over). I hope to see more of those aswell in the future.
Hell yes! She is hot as fuck! I'd love to have a lot more of her in future updates.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Speaking of THICC I really hope we're going to see more from Maid sometime in the future :sneaky:

And by the way I love the concept of "sex bad endings" (sex choices that lead to game over). I hope to see more of those aswell in the future.
Well, she might not be Rosie but I don't doubt we'll see a whole lot more of her in months to come. :LOL:

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes