Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Maybe? I'm not sure. I just know I downloaded it from MEGA but that's about it
Would you happen to know how much space does it take on your drive?

It could be, that that particular image got corrupted during the compression, I suppose, in which case full sized version should work without the problem.

Reactions: RanliLabz

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
He truly is gorgeous and the bad attitude is a turn on (sadly)

No Rydick love?
Straights love Kex (purple alien lady), and the love they have for her is equal to my obsession with Rydick.
I'm not really into the attitude, but I won't deny that the way he angrily looks at MC is... Whew.

I haven't gotten there yet! I just finished the part where you get sucked into the computer a second time. Lancelot is such a great dude.

Would you happen to know how much space does it take on your drive?

It could be, that that particular image got corrupted during the compression, I suppose, in which case full sized version should work without the problem.
Iirc the file I downloaded is 2.9GB, though I don't know the file size of the image. Will let you know soon when I can check!

perles75

May 16, 2020
As for blowies, I look forward to blowing more men when I get to it! The game is just too awesome! Personally I have my fingers crossed for blowing Jared and Sam
He just needs a bit of time; you might have noticed that the straight sex scenes are more advanced than the gay scenes, which fits the starting position of the main character, but we'll get there quite soon I reckon! (particularly considering you have the possibility to set either of them as primary love interest).

On a particular storyline you even can pop the MC's anal sex cherry (as a top, and if you count virtual reality as real sex, but still...)

perles75

May 16, 2020
I have a technical (not sex-related) question... how does Ganymede work exactly? We know that there's the dome where the main colony resides (Branson's dome or something? I don't remember) -does the dome also include outdoor parts like the pond that appears in various parts of the story? because if so, that's quite a large dome! Or are there individual domes somehow connected?

And what about the outside farms like Fatima's? I might have a false memory, but I seem to remember that she talks a lot about the night sky and that several scenes are at night, which gave me the impression that the farms are not domed. But considering that Ganymede (the real one I mean) has no atmosphere, it's probably not true otherwise it's like staying in open space. So are they also domes somehow? Or maybe Ganymede is slightly terraformed and has a sort of atmosphere? (but then I don't get why the main colony has a dome then...)

I think it might be explained somewhere but I can't find it...

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
He just needs a bit of time; you might have noticed that the straight sex scenes are more advanced than the gay scenes, which fits the starting position of the main character, but we'll get there quite soon I reckon! (particularly considering you have the possibility to set either of them as primary love interest).

On a particular storyline you even can pop the MC's anal sex cherry (as a top, and if you count virtual reality as real sex, but still...)
Yeah, I understand! I'm not in a rush or anything. This game is wayyyy too good, I don't think I could ask for more and feel bad about it. This is easily becoming one of my favorite games haha! I had a class at 2:30 PM where I live, so I stayed up playing from 2 AM until 6 AM. I also saw the scene, hooked up with Lancelot and that was the last thing I saved before playing.

Once again, hats off to the devs! This is one of the most well done nsfw sims imo. Couldn't have asked for a better game!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have a technical (not sex-related) question... how does Ganymede work exactly? We know that there's the dome where the main colony resides (Branson's dome or something? I don't remember) -does the dome also include outdoor parts like the pond that appears in various parts of the story? because if so, that's quite a large dome! Or are there individual domes somehow connected?

And what about the outside farms like Fatima's? I might have a false memory, but I seem to remember that she talks a lot about the night sky and that several scenes are at night, which gave me the impression that the farms are not domed. But considering that Ganymede (the real one I mean) has no atmosphere, it's probably not true otherwise it's like staying in open space. So are they also domes somehow? Or maybe Ganymede is slightly terraformed and has a sort of atmosphere? (but then I don't get why the main colony has a dome then...)

Best explaination I can come up with is that, when Ganymede was first settled, biodomes were set up for the early colonists. Later the moon was terraformed and colonists now live outside but settlements are still referred to as domes out of tradition.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

lemonfreak is right that the name Branson's Dome comes from the first first colony, when a geodesic dome was constructed [it's since been cannibalised for parts].

Ganymede is now quasi-terraform - with a breathable atmosphere - but the biggest difficulty is its distance from the sun. Due to its under-development, it was never worth constructing a planet-wide solar amplifying mesh - meaning much of it is very dark and cold for most of the year, and not fit for human habitation.

Branson's Dome and the homesteads [like MC's and Sam's family farms] have an atmospheric solar amplifier... basically, they live under a giant magnifying glass! Solar arrays and heat pumps spread this to a hinterland that includes the Old Waterhole, the Old Hydroplant, the Mine and the Dam, all ringed by the Zhush [a sort of force-field that bounces most of the light and heat back]

Beyond this, lies the BackCountry. Their light varies according to the dance between the Sun, Jupiter and the other Jovian moons, but it is generally very dark; and they rely on whatever geothermic heat, solar jennys and UV they can scrabble up.

The rest of Ganymede [over 90% of it] is uninhabitable... although there are rumours of figures in the dark ;)
Yeah, I understand! I'm not in a rush or anything. This game is wayyyy too good, I don't think I could ask for more and feel bad about it. This is easily becoming one of my favorite games haha! I had a class at 2:30 PM where I live, so I stayed up playing from 2 AM until 6 AM. I also saw the scene, hooked up with Lancelot and that was the last thing I saved before playing.

Once again, hats off to the devs! This is one of the most well done nsfw sims imo. Couldn't have asked for a better game!
Thanks, PecsDickAss! :love: I hope you're getting enough sleep!
He truly is gorgeous and the bad attitude is a turn on (sadly)

No Rydick love?
Straights love Kex (purple alien lady), and the love they have for her is equal to my obsession with Rydick
Hunky bounty hunters... hmmm.. Thanks, George Lucas and Harrison Ford for that particular niche interest
Bad boys ;)

Jan 14, 2019
So with the Cis section, after the interrogation, how do you get ending 2? I seem to only be able to not look at her tits and skipping the mind section, or looking and getting hard.

Im guessing it has to do with attitude points or whether you banged the maid?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So with the Cis section, after the interrogation, how do you get ending 2? I seem to only be able to not look at her tits and skipping the mind section, or looking and getting hard.

Im guessing it has to do with attitude points or whether you banged the maid?
With that scene, a lot depends on whether you have cum on you or not from the previous scene. If you had sex with Meera or Ayewn in the interrogation, you can only get endings 1 or 3; if you didn't have sex, you can only get 1 or 2.

Reactions: MooningMonsoon

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks, PecsDickAss! :love: I hope you're getting enough sleep!
Haha, don't worry I am! I think I just reached the end of the current version? I reached the part where we chose our love interest (I went with Cole and Sam) and talked with Sam. Do i need to talk to Fatima in order to progress?

Either way, those hug scenes just further confirm my love for both Jared (loved seeing him smile after being so miserable, and his hairy body is so huggable, hope to hug him more) and Sam (he's such a bro and I like that he likes when you check him out). I look forward to whatever else you'll write! I'm excited! :love: I wonder, is Chad okay after us being found out? I feel bad about that haha.

I still don't know what happened, but it may just be an issue with my system as it's popped up on other sims such as Medieval Times

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Haha, don't worry I am! I think I just reached the end of the current version? I reached the part where we chose our love interest (I went with Cole and Sam) and talked with Sam. Do i need to talk to Fatima in order to progress?

Either way, those hug scenes just further confirm my love for both Jared (loved seeing him smile after being so miserable, and his hairy body is so huggable, hope to hug him more) and Sam (he's such a bro and I like that he likes when you check him out). I look forward to whatever else you'll write! I'm excited! :love: I wonder, is Chad okay after us being found out? I feel bad about that haha.

I still don't know what happened, but it may just be an issue with my system as it's popped up on other sims such as Medieval Times
Jared best tsundere boy

NO RYDICK COMMENTARY?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

You don't have to talk to Fatima, but I'd advise it [there's plenty on m/m content in there ;)]. Which one of Cole and Sam did you pick as your Primary?

Reactions: PecsDickAss

perles75

May 16, 2020
I very much looking forward to knowing (and seeing!) what happened to Chad :p:devilish:

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Jared best tsundere boy

NO RYDICK COMMENTARY?
Haha, he is! And I can't say I'm a big fan of Rydick. He's hot, just not my type. Glad you enjoy him though!

You don't have to talk to Fatima, but I'd advise it [there's plenty on m/m content in there ;)]. Which one of Cole and Sam did you pick as your Primary?
Will do then! That's a trick answer cause I chose both. One save for Cole, one save for Sam! I'm glad we get to replay the scenes, not many sims do that without using save slots

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Haha, he is! And I can't say I'm a big fan of Rydick. He's hot, just not my type. Glad you enjoy him though!
B-b-but he has dick in his name... ryDICK!

Kidding aside, it's great to have another gay player enjoying the game. I'm a big fan as well and it's great that there's stuff for everybody.
And like Ranli said, go talk to Fatima. You'll like her brothers :love:

I very much looking forward to knowing (and seeing!) what happened to Chad :p:devilish:
Aren't we all? Best himbo award goes to Chad

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Kidding aside, it's great to have another gay player enjoying the game. I'm a big fan as well and it's great that there's stuff for everybody.
I feel the same way! I really like there's stuff for everybody, it really makes me happy that we can all enjoy the game!

Will do!

perles75

May 16, 2020
There are gay scenes hidden in various paths... for example it took me several runs to find out the Sam gangbang in the Morgana scene at the beach because I was always choosing Lancelot!

Aren't we all? Best himbo award goes to Chad
I don't remember if here or on Patreon but there was a perfect comment about Chad and the MC as two morons stumbling into falling in love on the way, so spot on!

(I actually keep kind of three saves for the MC, one with Sam which is probably going to be the main one, one with Cole where the MC is pretty submissive, and another with Cole where the MC has a more aggressive/dominant approach; hopefully we'll have the chance of setting the attitude of our relationship with Cole. But when there'll be the second batch of love interests I'll surely try Chad at least -which incidentally begs to be corrupted, so I hope there'll be a more"pure" path with him as well as a more debauched one)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes