RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Here, maybe these will help you
Thanks, Ravenleaf. This is very strange... when I played from your saves, the walkthrough worked fine for me (both in the scene it started, and playing on to and past the cbt scenes).

Can I check that in SpaceCorps XXX - v0.3.6b\game\images\walkthrough you are seeing 1,432 Files, 17 Folders?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks, Ravenleaf. This is very strange... when I played from your saves, the walkthrough worked fine for me (both in the scene it started, and playing on to and past the cbt scenes).

Can I check that in SpaceCorps XXX - v0.3.6b\game\images\walkthrough you are seeing 1,432 Files, 17 Folders?
Yup, same numbers and folders, + background and soon in it, but I assume that those are counted in the 1432 files. I really don't know what I did, so if its fine on your side, then its an issue on my end. I can start totally fresh (as in reinstalled it), it works then (not from my saves, but does from a new file)...I really don't want to start over but I guess I just bite the bullet :S

Thanks for your responses and help, nothing to be done if its an error on my side

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yup, same numbers and folders, + background and soon in it, but I assume that those are counted in the 1432 files. I really don't know what I did, so if its fine on your side, then its an issue on my end. I can start totally fresh (as in reinstalled it), it works then (not from my saves, but does from a new file)...I really don't want to start over but I guess I just bite the bullet :S

Thanks for your responses and help, nothing to be done if its an error on my side
That might be the only option. Let me know if the problem reoccurs... and I'll keep an eye out for any similar reports (y)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yes - the routes are 'paired' to account for player's different preferences regarding Cole and m/m content, but have significant content overlap within the pairs. Those pairs are Dom-Bully; Sub-Cuck; and Lover-Friend [ignore and Rival are short and not paired].
On a totally separate note, I am not big on m/m content (not against it either, but I more or less dodge it), What happens if I play submissively to everyone and allow cole to bully me? (go ahead and spoil me, it determines a lot of how I proceed and treat him) Also I saw something about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Is it weird I don't like m/m but the thought of a futa/shemale Cole bullying me is really hot?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
On a totally separate note, I am not big on m/m content (not against it either, but I more or less dodge it), What happens if I play submissively to everyone and allow cole to bully me? (go ahead and spoil me, it determines a lot of how I proceed and treat him) Also I saw something about
Hehe - and now for a complicated explanation :LOL: There are 2 routes where Cole will bully you - Submission and Cuck. If you pick Submission route, you'll get some mandatory m/m, but most is optional. If you pick Cuck route, there's no mandatory m/m, but you'll enable cuck content.

For your second question: You can only play the Sissification-Bimbofication minigame on the Dom and Bully routes [i.e where you're the Dom/Bully and he gets force sissified].

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hehe - and now for a complicated explanation :LOL: There are 2 routes where Cole will bully you - Submission and Cuck. If you pick Submission route, you'll get some mandatory m/m, but most is optional. If you pick Cuck route, there's no mandatory m/m, but you'll enable cuck content.

For your second question: You can only play the Sissification-Bimbofication minigame on the Dom and Bully routes [i.e where you're the Dom/Bully and he gets force sissified].
I dunno what's harder for me, trying to be a switch or being a cuck. It really depends on how hard the cucking goes (I mean, its kinda hot in some circumstances, but like...I think it has to come from the woman doing it to me, not from Cole being alpha)...I guess I'm going to have a legit reason to have diverging game plays

Sorry, Sorry! Last question (its been so long since I played, she was never there, but is...Crap...whats her name, the red head, I literally JUST saw her in the flashbacks and forgot her name...) Anyway, does she come back, the bully one? I kinda want her to dom cole and me both ^___________^

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I dunno what's harder for me, trying to be a switch or being a cuck. It really depends on how hard the cucking goes (I mean, its kinda hot in some circumstances, but like...I think it has to come from the woman doing it to me, not from Cole being alpha)...I guess I'm going to have a legit reason to have diverging game plays

Sorry, Sorry! Last question (its been so long since I played, she was never there, but is...Crap...whats her name, the red head, I literally JUST saw her in the flashbacks and forgot her name...) Anyway, does she come back, the bully one? I kinda want her to dom cole and me both ^___________^
That's Bailey. She doesn't come back, exactly - but this update starts her storyline [on all routes] and you get to see her act the bully to you, Cole, Gilly and Cis.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.6b.

it will be most likely be the last one.
the 2gb border is reached and i won't compress the assets further and lower the quality even more.
neither will i create 2gb+ ports that might work or might not and crash other apps or not.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.6b.

it will be most likely be the last one.
the 2gb border is reached and i won't compress the assets further and lower the quality even more.
neither will i create 2gb+ ports that might work or might not and crash other apps or not.
Thanks, the66. It’s a real shame to hear you won’t be able to carry on making ports for SpaceCorps (especially since there are only 2 more updates in the Season!) Do you have any suggestions for what I should do to continue providing an Android version?

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks, the66. It’s a real shame to hear you won’t be able to carry on making ports for SpaceCorps (especially since there are only 2 more updates in the Season!) Do you have any suggestions for what I should do to continue providing an Android version?
Hey Ranli, any plans on adding a scene gallery in the game, maybe with the last update of the season? Btw, I have played till the 0.3.5 version, but the game is amazing. Looking forward to the next two seasons.

• Red Heart

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey Ranli, any plans on adding a scene gallery in the game, maybe with the last update of the season? Btw, I have played till the 0.3.5 version, but the game is amazing. Looking forward to the next two seasons.
Thanks Xyyy! :love:

I’m 100% planning a scene gallery :D The architecture is already in place (you’ll see some scene replays for the first 4 characters in the Virtual Stable). I just need the time to finish them!

• Red Heart
  • Love
Reactions: Byczer and Xyyy

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the images are compressed already with an 80% quality setting, worse than i normally do. the music is @ round about 96kbit.
if you want i can use even lower quality settings, but at some point it simply becomes ridiculous.

orig.80%50%
brig01_frontdesk02e.png
brig01_frontdesk02e-80.png
brig01_frontdesk02e-50.png

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
the images are compressed already with an 80% quality setting, worse than i normally do. the music is @ round about 96kbit.
if you want i can use even lower quality settings, but at some point it simply becomes ridiculous.

It’s not ideal - but it would be better than no Android (from my perspective - I’d understand if you’re taking a professional standards approach and don’t want to). I’ll see I there’s any way I can cut down the size my end for the next release... there are a few potential ways I can try and keep it to no more than the current size without reducing quality.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Looks like this update will be a skip for me. Only interaction I want with Cole is me shoving him out an airlock.
You can see a long fantasy of Anna giving you a blowjob in front of him ;)
Me when hearing my boy rani is going to allow bimbofication of people other than the MC.
Lol - it’s a fun scene and Colette comes out cute :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Xyyy

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Hey Ranli, out of curiosity do you have any plans for more interactions with Pastor Chang? I mean I would kind of like an encounter between him and Jimmi but it's not like super necessary, you know?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes