Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
RanliLabz and the66
I know that this is more than likely an overly simplistic suggestion but, I've thought about this sort of thing (mostly for this game) which, in theory, I think could work.
I think I'll stress the word theory.
But, would it be possible to make an Android port in parts.
What I mean by this is making a sort of "add on" to the port in such a way that it could work with the Primary Apk file, splitting the size of each into more manageable portions.
Long story short: Could two (or more) Apks work together to make a whole game?
(At the very least, in theory)

Reactions: RanliLabz

DocGrok

Mar 16, 2021
My first post on the site, but I seem to be having a bit of an issue with the TG-Trans-Sissy routes under Dom/Bully. You listed the mini-game as "large" but only seem to get the option to sissify Cole down to "scrawny", but no gender-bending or anatomical modifications are made and the only buttons that are highlighted are "Feminize" and "Undress" with a chance to review each part of the transformation. The other buttons(the really fun ones) are sadly greyed out. Once this option was leaked in the thread above, it quickly became the ONLY reason(I dont like Dom/Bull/Cuck as a rule) I'd ever have anything to do with him other than pulling a Javik on him as RC-1138 suggested. Does the public release not get access to the fun buttons or did I screw something up?

Thanks in advance for the funniest game I've ever played.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
RanliLabz and the66
I know that this is more than likely an overly simplistic suggestion but, I've thought about this sort of thing (mostly for this game) which, in theory, I think could work.
I think I'll stress the word theory.
But, would it be possible to make an Android port in parts.
What I mean by this is making a sort of "add on" to the port in such a way that it could work with the Primary Apk file, splitting the size of each into more manageable portions.
Long story short: Could two (or more) Apks work together to make a whole game?
(At the very least, in theory)
short answer: nope :sneaky:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.6b Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.35 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.01 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.00 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
So is a new game required for this update?
No, this update is part of a single scene with all the last few previous updates, number 4 out of 5 (the conversations with your 5 room mates after you get to your bunks the first night in the ship), so you can continue where you left the chat with Anna last month.

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Dear God can this MC get any more annoying he must have trouble breathing and walking at the same time he is so damned stupid it makes my teeth hurt from all the grinding I'm doing does he even have 1 usable brain cell from minute 1 you are forced to make doormat decisions either you let everyone walk all over you or its game over no ifs or buts you can't string 2 words together into a coherent sentence without being forced to watch him turn into a drooling bumbling idiot, i am trying to give the game a chance but for the love of god give us some choices that don't involve us being treated like an idiot whatever we do you have no comebacks at any stage and your choices' even the ones about kinks have no bearing on the game ,
If you try to stand up for yourself in any way its instant game over get back in your box and take the shafting that was planned for you and nothing else what is the point in giving us the option to take a stand if it instantly game overs and forces you to take the worst choice???
It is a crying shame the art style is superb and the renders thus far seem to be top notch i just cant stand that your in game avatar is being forced to constantly be a dumb hayseed yokel fuckwit without the capability of having a simple conversation if it involves any more than drooling.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Oh, it's been a while since we had one of these.
The MC simply is a country yokel from the space!deep south currently undergoing draftee in-processing and acquiring a severe concussion a few steps in. If you expect to be making witty comebacks and have them stick to your superior officers or display your worldly knowledge of perviness, you're missing the point.
It gets (a little) better as the day goes on and the upcoming Phase II should allow you to develop into more of a worldy perv if you so chose, but for now you're mostly along for the ride.

Also, the kinks are more of a tally at this point, you are meant to have more than one opportunity to pick them up in case you picked a route that missed the first one.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dear God can this MC get any more annoying he must have trouble breathing and walking at the same time he is so damned stupid it makes my teeth hurt from all the grinding I'm doing does he even have 1 usable brain cell from minute 1 you are forced to make doormat decisions either you let everyone walk all over you or its game over no ifs or buts you can't string 2 words together into a coherent sentence without being forced to watch him turn into a drooling bumbling idiot, i am trying to give the game a chance but for the love of god give us some choices that don't involve us being treated like an idiot whatever we do you have no comebacks at any stage and your choices' even the ones about kinks have no bearing on the game ,
If you try to stand up for yourself in any way its instant game over get back in your box and take the shafting that was planned for you and nothing else what is the point in giving us the option to take a stand if it instantly game overs and forces you to take the worst choice???
It is a crying shame the art style is superb and the renders thus far seem to be top notch i just cant stand that your in game avatar is being forced to constantly be a dumb hayseed yokel fuckwit without the capability of having a simple conversation if it involves any more than drooling.
You do realize this whole portion of the game has happened in the span of 1 Day. You are a conscript in a very empire-esque military, what do you think would happen if you step out of line?

When the game gets to its next stage with training and then the one after that, the MC will be able to be changed by your choices. As of now you are gonna be a shit just come of age grunt who got put into boot camp.

The MC was raised on a back world farming planet with religious indoctrination and weird values, he isn't going to have a genius IQ or much world wisdom.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its been some time since i played it last, but it looks like the mc is still a fanatic lunatic. I hope this will change soon...i can handle a stupid protagonist who stubles in strange situations without thinking, but not a braindead religious follower who dont WANT to think.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey Ranli, out of curiosity do you have any plans for more interactions with Pastor Chang? I mean I would kind of like an encounter between him and Jimmi but it's not like super necessary, you know?
Yes! Lol - at some point he'll reenter the main story, but it'll be a while.
My first post on the site, but I seem to be having a bit of an issue with the TG-Trans-Sissy routes under Dom/Bully. You listed the mini-game as "large" but only seem to get the option to sissify Cole down to "scrawny", but no gender-bending or anatomical modifications are made and the only buttons that are highlighted are "Feminize" and "Undress" with a chance to review each part of the transformation. The other buttons(the really fun ones) are sadly greyed out. Once this option was leaked in the thread above, it quickly became the ONLY reason(I dont like Dom/Bull/Cuck as a rule) I'd ever have anything to do with him other than pulling a Javik on him as RC-1138 suggested. Does the public release not get access to the fun buttons or did I screw something up?

Thanks in advance for the funniest game I've ever played.
Thanks DocGrok :love: You can do a lot further than that!

The button order is: Feminise, Undress, then you have to watch all 5 close ups [Face, Chest, Crotch, Arse, Full] and 'Transition' will open. That makes him trans, watch the new five close ups [Face - Full] of him getting tits, etc. and you'll open 'Mound', and then 'Bimboise' to make him full Lady Colette.
Alright, tried following this for a while, and I enjoyed it for a little while, but overall this game seems to be focusing on obscure fetishes and gay content and I simply am not interested. Good luck to the dev.
Cheers, jhustrue - although at least give the next update a go. That'll be mainly Cis, your redhead cowgirl [insert relationship here].
bunk01_cis_001.png
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.6b Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.35 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.01 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.00 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Many thanks, JokerLeader! You're a star :p

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
If i remember correctly there is a plan to increase the MC's intellect in future using some sci fi drug/procedure
I completely get being annoyed by how stupid the MC is, for me that is the biggest complaint i have against the game, but the story, lore, other characters, the content and the hope that in the future we can make him smarter is more than enough for me to overlook it.

As for this update, i am just glad that Cis is next, probably my fav character among the LI. Cole's backstory was ok.
And the dev was just being cruel, teasing the whole pirate gang thing over and over again. I am pretty sure the redheaded pirate is Bailey, cant wait to see more of her.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks for the update! :p
You're welcome!
So is a new game required for this update?
Should play straight on from the last one unless you haven't played in a really long time!
It is a crying shame the art style is superb and the renders thus far seem to be top notch
Thanks for that bit!
Its been some time since i played it last, but it looks like the mc is still a fanatic lunatic. I hope this will change soon...i can handle a stupid protagonist who stubles in strange situations without thinking, but not a braindead religious follower who dont WANT to think.
You can make a lot of choices that gradually lower his Faith metric. It will take more than a single game day to reprogram him, tho! When you get the opportunity for mission training in Phase 2, you'll be able to take SciCorps, MedCorps and FliteCorps missions [plus IQ builders] that see MC want to think.
If i remember correctly there is a plan to increase the MC's intellect in future using some sci fi drug/procedure
I completely get being annoyed by how stupid the MC is, for me that is the biggest complaint i have against the game, but the story, lore, other characters, the content and the hope that in the future we can make him smarter is more than enough for me to overlook it.

As for this update, i am just glad that Cis is next, probably my fav character among the LI. Cole's backstory was ok.
And the dev was just being cruel, teasing the whole pirate gang thing over and over again. I am pretty sure the redheaded pirate is Bailey, cant wait to see more of her.
She is, lol - and my teasing was cruel :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My bigger question is how many updates until the next section of the game. Cole just happened, Cis is next. I believe Anna already happened? However there was also some Sam and Silver mixed in there. So can't tell how many more until the second stage. Which has me more excited because of all the outcomes from this 1 day. Who knows about MC's power? Are you part of the gestapo? Did you enjoy your time with Riddick and his clues? If the AI is pregnant how will the crew react? And so many other things, will we visit other places on MC's planet? Where even is this training place everyone is on? Who's game did we mess with on the Datapad outside the Nurse's station? What will be the outcome of the contest between the nurse and Hanzi (I think was his name)? What about section #... never mind, that doesn't exist. This isn't even including our Daemon pals.

• Red Heart

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Pretty solid update overall. It did feel a little jarring for me when choosing the Dom/Bully routes since the MC just seemed to instantly switch to jerk-mode instead of his usual himbo self. It's not bad per se, just a bit quick for me.

I am curious about how the paths are going in the future? I know if you choose to take him as a friend or lover (which I personally feel is a bit more in character for the MC, though maybe not my first choice) then most of the gang kind of feels a bit let down by you. I'm just curious if those routes will be either about getting Cole and the gang to understand one another or if taking Cole on as a companion starts to ostracize you from the others and you and him just become more alike?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
My bigger question is how many updates until the next section of the game. Cole just happened, Cis is next. I believe Anna already happened? However there was also some Sam and Silver mixed in there. So can't tell how many more until the second stage. Which has me more excited because of all the outcomes from this 1 day. Who knows about MC's power? Are you part of the gestapo? Did you enjoy your time with Riddick and his clues? If the AI is pregnant how will the crew react? And so many other things, will we visit other places on MC's planet? Where even is this training place everyone is on? Who's game did we mess with on the Datapad outside the Nurse's station? What will be the outcome of the contest between the nurse and Hanzi (I think was his name)? What about section #... never mind, that doesn't exist. This isn't even including our Daemon pals.
Pretty sure it's just Cis left now so either just her update including a small wrap-up before lights out or her update plus a dedicated wrap-up.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes