RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Very adult of you, this is why I asked the people who the others to leave this one. Check-mate.

Also, since you're just baiting for a ban, there are faster ways of doing it, try posting a loli or a dead dog next and we will be sure to grant your wishes.
So you admit that you're trying to drive me off the site by deleting threads of posts and only leaving the ones which suit your narrative?

You are corrupt. You are an abuser of power. You are a parasite on the goodwill of this community, and it is outrageous that you are allowed to behave like this.

Get the hell off my thread - you're banned for abusive behaviour.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know if the MC could have sex with the female people, like the pastor's wife, the mother of that Asian friend of his who forgot his name, and the others who appear in flashbacks of the MC's past or the past of others characters.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So you admit that you're trying to drive me off the site by deleting threads of posts and only leaving the ones which suit your narrative?

You are corrupt. You are an abuser of power. You are a parasite on the goodwill of this community, and it is outrageous that you are allowed to behave like this.

Get the hell off my thread - you're banned for abusive behaviour.
Not particularly, you're the one repeatedly bringing off-topic rants to this thread despite being warned several times over the past two months not to.

You cannot possibly not know you are willingly breaking the rules, therefore the only conclusion I can come to is that you want to be banned.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not particularly, you're the one repeatedly bringing off-topic rants to this thread despite being warned several times over the past two months not to.

You cannot possibly not know you are willingly breaking the rules, therefore the only conclusion I can come to is that you want to be banned.
You're thread banned for abusive behaviour and repeatedly complaining about 'moderation without warn' [I believe that's the invented rule UncleVT sanctioned me under and that you illegitimately upheld].

GET OFF OUR THREAD AND LEAVE US ALONE YOU THUG!
I wanted to know if the MC could have sex with the female people, like the pastor's wife, the mother of that Asian friend of his who forgot his name, and the others who appear in flashbacks of the MC's past or the past of others characters.
He won't be able to have sex with most of the flashback characters for quite a long time. He will eventually be able to on at least the Rebellion and Jihad paths - but that's years off, I'm afraid!
Now this was the update I was waiting for! More Cole!
Hope you like it!

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Noticed in the new releases that this game just got updated (thanks a bunch!) and I randomly remembered one of the issues I've had with it: lack of audio normalization. I also recall the game at one moment seemingly ignoring the volume slider and blasting music in my ears with the force of thousand suns, but I don't remember when exactly.
I shall post again with the specifics!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Noticed in the new releases that this game just got updated (thanks a bunch!) and I randomly remembered one of the issues I've had with it: lack of audio normalization. I also recall the game at one moment seemingly ignoring the volume slider and blasting music in my ears with the force of thousand suns, but I don't remember when exactly.
I shall post again with the specifics!
Lol - I reduced some of the old ones. Unfortunately, I've got music channel issues at the moment [mainly just in the bunk scene, because of the way I've done the soundtrack]. Luckily no blaring sex noises to wake the neighbours, tho :LOL:

Reactions: Phegor

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
When it mentions in the change log about Cole sissy-trans-bimbo, are those all the same thing or are they two or three different transformations?

When it mentions mf and mm content, is the mf content supposed to be with Cole? Exactly what's the nature of Cole's change?

Feel free to hide any answer in spoilers. Thanks.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
When it mentions in the change log about Cole sissy-trans-bimbo, are those all the same thing or are they two or three different transformations?

When it mentions mf and mm content, is the mf content supposed to be with Cole? Exactly what's the nature of Cole's change?

Feel free to hide any answer in spoilers. Thanks.
Hey Apostate! :D
The mf is with Anna [either as a Bull or a Cuck]. The sissy-trans-bimbo of Cole is a series of transformations you can stop at any time [it's a fantasy, and 'softcore']. It indicates some stuff you'll be able to do in the future

• Red Heart
Reactions: Apostate

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Looks like the dev decided to ragequit and broke the OP, so if anyone would be so kind, please post some actual screenshots and report your post asking to put them in the OP.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
will Anna be a(or the) main-LI?
shes cute
will there be a "war" with mini-pee cole?
Not like I know, but I would think anyone in your stable can be a qualified "main" LI, it seems like you can pursue any of them to a full relationship. How that relationship plays out and whether or not there is closure or not is a different matter. I mean we're still in Phase 1 so....a lot of things can happen. Like I have no idea how you'd be able to tie the knot with someone like Nurse good year or Morgana and have it turn out as a healthy, vanilla like relationship. Like Nurse Goodyear is probably going to be in the nursing home doing gang bangs at 90

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
what a shame i like those characters kinda disappoint me but even though they haven't shown up yet but what the game has now is very good.

Reactions: RanliLabz

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm having issues getting the new versions to work? I am stuck at the room with beds? or? that is the end still?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Same here, end and still in the group bunk room.

Has anyone advanced beyond the bunk room?

Feb 12, 2020
Not like I know, but I would think anyone in your stable can be a qualified "main" LI, it seems like you can pursue any of them to a full relationship. How that relationship plays out and whether or not there is closure or not is a different matter. I mean we're still in Phase 1 so....a lot of things can happen. Like I have no idea how you'd be able to tie the knot with someone like Nurse good year or Morgana and have it turn out as a healthy, vanilla like relationship. Like Nurse Goodyear is probably going to be in the nursing home doing gang bangs at 90
I'm PRETTY sure (though not 100%) the dev said that the main LI's are the 4 recruits you are with: Anna, Fatima, Cole, and Sam.

You can of course sleep with all of them, and more, regardless (and I believe a harem ending with all 4 was mentioned), but the LI one gets more in depth scenes, both sexual and romantic.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes