Sep 22, 2018
Submissive Cole definitely "perked me up", keep that good shit coming.

I'm PRETTY sure (though not 100%) the dev said that the main LI's are the 4 recruits you are with: Anna, Fatima, Cole, and Sam.

You can of course sleep with all of them, and more, regardless (and I believe a harem ending with all 4 was mentioned), but the LI one gets more in depth scenes, both sexual and romantic.
From memory RanliLabz said he intends to add more options for main LIs as the story progresses.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

perles75

May 16, 2020
Is there some specific way to acess the Transition and Bimbo options? All I could do was feminize on mine.
I'm not sure, but in order to go to the next level of feminisation you have to check all the five detailed views (the ones at the right side of the screen).
(I don't know if the dialogue choice before the minigame -where you can select a gay or a trans option- does have any effect on the minigame)

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
What`s the laptop password for Cis? Any1?
i think it's gigatits.
Search, people, it's there for a reason.
I'm not trying to dictate you here but if you know the answer to that question, wouldn't it be faster if you just tell him that instead? cause some people find it hard as to how to search efficiently and effectively in this forum.

Reactions: Tittsort

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Nope. Better that they learn how to search, there is no mystery involved in typing a few words.
i agree, sooner or later they have to know how to. And don't forget the guy who asked is new and I've been in his shoes before too, that's why i've said what i said.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not trying to dictate you here but if you know the answer to that question, wouldn't it be faster if you just tell him that instead? cause some people find it hard as to how to search efficiently and effectively in this forum.
If you check the timestamp of our posts, you'll see there's a 26 minute difference. It did not take me 26 minutes to find it, so no, it's not faster.

I do agree with you, it can be hard to search efficiently and effectively. I've asked people things that may have been discussed before, after a search didn't give me the info i needed (or there were too many hits making it hard to dig through all of them). But I just put in "laptop password" and I didn't even need to click on a post to find it. There's a difference between hand-holding and spoon-feeding. I'm fine with holding your hand, but I'm not putting my dick in your mouth (nothing personal, just felt I needed to make that analogy since we're in the SpaceCorps thread).

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I love the update but here's my one big beef. And I know this may be because of Patreon shit but... I WANT DOMINATION SCENES WHERE YOU DONT WANT TO BE DOMINATED. GIVE ME NON-CON. ahem, that is all, carry on with the great game.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, that's one of the big no-no's on Patreon. That will get you kicked off as fast as you can say "he's dead, Jim, but not as we know it" or "who's a good boy".
I feel like people can make it work, like one game creator has a warning page that "all events are consensual this is just cosplay and acting" which is weird because they aren't people but you get the idea.

I've never fully understood how a game of killing people is acceptable but rape isn't when every single society in the world has harsher penalties for murder than for rape. I just don't get it.

Reactions: Arcane666

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I feel like people can make it work, like one game creator has a warning page that "all events are consensual this is just cosplay and acting" which is weird because they aren't people but you get the idea.

I've never fully understood how a game of killing people is acceptable but rape isn't when every single society in the world has harsher penalties for murder than for rape. I just don't get it.
That's the US for you. You can have anything, except for blood and nudity. Also, each game has a "all participants are 18+" warning even though they're either drawn or rendered. It's required by law.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes