RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My bigger question is how many updates until the next section of the game. Cole just happened, Cis is next. I believe Anna already happened? However there was also some Sam and Silver mixed in there. So can't tell how many more until the second stage. Which has me more excited because of all the outcomes from this 1 day. Who knows about MC's power? Are you part of the gestapo? Did you enjoy your time with Riddick and his clues? If the AI is pregnant how will the crew react? And so many other things, will we visit other places on MC's planet? Where even is this training place everyone is on? Who's game did we mess with on the Datapad outside the Nurse's station? What will be the outcome of the contest between the nurse and Hanzi (I think was his name)? What about section #... never mind, that doesn't exist. This isn't even including our Daemon pals.
Heart palpitations as I remember all the work I have to do! :sick: You‘ve had the conversations with Sam, Fatima, Anna & Cole - so it’s just Cis and ‘Bed’ updates left for Phase 2 (Bed is the season finale, and highly secret).

So many storylines - and you didn’t even mention the Shapeshifter that‘s hunting you :eek:
Pretty solid update overall. It did feel a little jarring for me when choosing the Dom/Bully routes since the MC just seemed to instantly switch to jerk-mode instead of his usual himbo self. It's not bad per se, just a bit quick for me.

I am curious about how the paths are going in the future? I know if you choose to take him as a friend or lover (which I personally feel is a bit more in character for the MC, though maybe not my first choice) then most of the gang kind of feels a bit let down by you. I'm just curious if those routes will be either about getting Cole and the gang to understand one another or if taking Cole on as a companion starts to ostracize you from the others and you and him just become more alike?
Thanks, Boom! Yes, it’s a big gear change on Dom-Bully... it was really hard to write, and players who choose it may need to suspend disbelief a little more than usual :LOL:

I‘ll do a spoiler about the Friend-Lover route here, because you’ve raised an important point: It will be much more about persuading Cole and the others to play nice. If you manage that well, you won’t lose many further relationship points with the others over Cole - but if you manage it badly you might. You’ll become a little more alike any character you’ve made your PLI - more jokey if it’s Sam, more ‘proper’ if it’s Anna, etc.; but they’ll be changed a lot more by you than you will be changed by them.
Pretty sure it's just Cis left now so either just her update including a small wrap-up before lights out or her update plus a dedicated wrap-up.
Cis, then a Dedicated wrap up with 2 sexual routes (mm or mf) and a big reveal!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Heart palpitations as I remember all the work I have to do! :sick: You‘ve had the conversations with Sam, Fatima, Anna & Cole - so it’s just Cis and ‘Bed’ updates left for Phase 2 (Bed is the season finale, and highly secret).

So many storylines - and you didn’t even mention the Shapeshifter that‘s hunting you :eek:

Cis, then a Dedicated wrap up with 2 sexual routes (mm or mf) and a big reveal!
Well I think all the storylines are probably double what I mentioned, since the M/M and M/F slight differed. Like no gestapo if you went with the officer instead. Or maybe you ran into Fox dude and got something similar there. Or no pregnant AI if you went with the Male (non psycho) version. The adventures of the weird glasses girl who is following MC (the widow's daughter), the whole arc of Sarge and all that entails. The ditching/saving Anna. Cis having to vouch safe and whatever is with that. Indoctrination or whatever else may go on. Choosing of section. Any odd conversations that may happen if one or more of the people MC had sex with got pregnant, especially telling the person you are courting. Cat Felon and Gestapo having half-siblings would be pretty funny. Any time off to visit the families/vacations that may happen. The AI maybe knowing what MC did with the girl in the data pad and any fallout from that. What Kex is after. Finally the development of MC into what his end goal shall be.

I may have missed a few story lines, so I wish you well on not destroying yourself trying to make something cohesive in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

B00G1E

Jan 17, 2021
Oh, it's been a while since we had one of these.
The MC simply is a country yokel from the space!deep south currently undergoing draftee in-processing and acquiring a severe concussion a few steps in. If you expect to be making witty comebacks and have them stick to your superior officers or display your worldly knowledge of perviness, you're missing the point.
It gets (a little) better as the day goes on and the upcoming Phase II should allow you to develop into more of a worldy perv if you so chose, but for now you're mostly along for the ride.

Also, the kinks are more of a tally at this point, you are meant to have more than one opportunity to pick them up in case you picked a route that missed the first one.
I understand he is supposed to be a hayseed BUT every comment is about how frickin stupid he is and how dumb whatever he says is i don't mind the kinks etc in fact i applaud the inclusion but getting hit over the head every 2 seconds HAH HA look how stupid you are hhe look loook you made another stupid choice tee hee isnt it funny how stupid you are did i mention you are reealllyy stupid , not to mention the "choices" pick from 3 but oops game over go back and choose the 1 I WANT you to choose else your not moving on , like i said its a shame there is obviously a lot of thought gone into things the game idea is great and the Dev really does have skill but cmon enough with the dumb jokes already. i am not gonna knock the religious side of it as i really do know some people that are that way and i also know a lot of "Hayseeds" sure they may not be intelligent but they are certainly not stupid in any way shape or form.
I know each to their own and some people love the MC dumb and stupid and that is perfectly fine but i persona;lly don't and i am sure others don't either.

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I absolutely loved the Cole episode, but I am a bit disappointed that there is no male incest route. (Considering now there's 3 girl routes and only 2 male)

Not gonna lie though, every time I hear that error noise too when rejecting a female makes you feel like you did something wrong, which feels kind of shaming.

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 9, 2017
I absolutely loved the Cole episode, but I am a bit disappointed that there is no male incest route. (Considering now there's 3 girl routes and only 2 male)

Not gonna lie though, every time I hear that error noise too when rejecting a female makes you feel like you did something wrong, which feels kind of shaming.

Also

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I understand he is supposed to be a hayseed BUT every comment is about how frickin stupid he is and how dumb whatever he says is i don't mind the kinks etc in fact i applaud the inclusion but getting hit over the head every 2 seconds HAH HA look how stupid you are hhe look loook you made another stupid choice tee hee isnt it funny how stupid you are did i mention you are reealllyy stupid , not to mention the "choices" pick from 3 but oops game over go back and choose the 1 I WANT you to choose else your not moving on , like i said its a shame there is obviously a lot of thought gone into things the game idea is great and the Dev really does have skill but cmon enough with the dumb jokes already. i am not gonna knock the religious side of it as i really do know some people that are that way and i also know a lot of "Hayseeds" sure they may not be intelligent but they are certainly not stupid in any way shape or form.
I know each to their own and some people love the MC dumb and stupid and that is perfectly fine but i persona;lly don't and i am sure others don't either.
If it's any consolation, there are fewer "instant bad end" options in the later updates than in the early game. The MC is still not the sharpest space tool in the space shed, but he is getting his (space) bearings ever so slightly over the course of the day.

And there have been quite a few opportunities to affect his mental attributes (obedience, faith, tribalism) one way or another by now, so now we're just waiting for those stat changes to have an actual impact (more work for the poor dev).

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I can start totally fresh (as in reinstalled it), it works then (not from my saves, but does from a new file)...I really don't want to start over but I guess I just bite the bullet :S
Sounds like some of your persistent. variables got borked somehow. Upload that as well and it should be reproducible.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well I think all the storylines are probably double what I mentioned, since the M/M and M/F slight differed. Like no gestapo if you went with the officer instead. Or maybe you ran into Fox dude and got something similar there. Or no pregnant AI if you went with the Male (non psycho) version. The adventures of the weird glasses girl who is following MC (the widow's daughter), the whole arc of Sarge and all that entails. The ditching/saving Anna. Cis having to vouch safe and whatever is with that. Indoctrination or whatever else may go on. Choosing of section. Any odd conversations that may happen if one or more of the people MC had sex with got pregnant, especially telling the person you are courting. Cat Felon and Gestapo having half-siblings would be pretty funny. Any time off to visit the families/vacations that may happen. The AI maybe knowing what MC did with the girl in the data pad and any fallout from that. What Kex is after. Finally the development of MC into what his end goal shall be.

I may have missed a few story lines, so I wish you well on not destroying yourself trying to make something cohesive in the end.
Lol - I really have a lot of subplots when you lost them out, don’t I? :LOL: The half-sibling situation will be interesting... I’ve not really considered how Meera, Krathi and Morgana would behave to each other as MCs baby mamas yet.

Not well, I’d imagine :LOL:

Just as a note - some of the things you’ve brought up will me ‘main plot’ in Phase 2, and some will be part of the mission system (like Gilly)
It’s probably the most divisive aspect of the game - 50/50 from players, let alone non-players - but it’s a very important part of his characterisation and the plot. Plus, I think the jokes are funny :LOL:. It’s important to remember that this isn’t a POV game... you’re controlling MC rather than being him, and generally watch him in 3rd person... so please don’t take the dumb jokes personally!

Also
Thanks Zorrscha! Everyone in the game is sexually confused, lol.... Player choices will gradually figure out whether Cole is gay, bi or straight, and the same for Anna and the others... You will have to wait a little for Cousin Felix to join the main cast on the m/m incest route, but it’s a-comin’!

PS - you get a buzz for rejecting the girls too. It’s just a missed content warning, not a shaming.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Lol - I really have a lot of subplots when you lost them out, don’t I? :LOL: The half-sibling situation will be interesting... I’ve not really considered how Meera, Krathi and Morgana would behave to each other as MCs baby mamas yet.

Not well, I’d imagine :LOL:

Just as a note - some of the things you’ve brought up will me ‘main plot’ in Phase 2, and some will be part of the mission system (like Gilly)

It’s probably the most divisive aspect of the game - 50/50 from players, let alone non-players - but it’s a very important part of his characterisation and the plot. Plus, I think the jokes are funny :LOL:. It’s important to remember that this isn’t a POV game... you’re controlling MC rather than being him, and generally watch him in 3rd person... so please don’t take the dumb jokes personally!

Thanks Zorrscha! Everyone in the game is sexually confused, lol.... Player choices will gradually figure out whether Cole is gay, bi or straight, and the same for Anna and the others... You will have to wait a little for Cousin Felix to join the main cast on the m/m incest route, but it’s a-comin’!

PS - you get a buzz for rejecting the girls too. It’s just a missed content warning, not a shaming.
who is cousin felix? For some reason I do not remember it or do you present it in the cole update?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
So its bin a long time since i played this game last time i did we where still in the process of choosing are likes and fetishes.
Are we past that now are there chapters of story content to enjoy ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
who is cousin felix? For some reason I do not remember it or do you present it in the cole update?
He's referenced several times in game, but he mainly appears in the Cis Laptop scene [Patron-passworded] and in several comics and pics on my Patreon... this is the feller himself:
Very much so! Although I have some clues about Bailey's gender ambiguity in the pirate pic ;)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sounds like some of your persistent. variables got borked somehow. Upload that as well and it should be reproducible.
I already cleaned this out Q_Q sorry, I started totally over already...if I somehow manage to do it again, I'll try that in the future (but it was like ~10 files so dunno how sharing those would work out)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Are we out of phase one yet, or are there yet another few storylines we just need to quickly finish off for the 127th time?
Also, has the MC stopped being a bumbling idiot or is he still the same pushover because we technically haven't made it out of the first day of playtime after all these years?

I don't expect a positive answer to either question, just figured I'd ask again for the sake of tradition.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Are we out of phase one yet, or are there yet another few storylines we just need to quickly finish off for the 127th time?
Also, has the MC stopped being a bumbling idiot or is he still the same pushover because we technically haven't made it out of the first day of playtime after all these years?

I don't expect a positive answer to either question, just figured I'd ask again for the sake of tradition.
Answer to first part is not yet, next 2 releases wrap it up.

Answer to second part is game is still first day, so you may be starting to edit MC but he is still that.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Whichever mod/staff member is deleting my posts here is banned from this thread.

This is no place for tyrants, liars and bullies.

Get out of our thread.

I will keep posting this every time you delete it. It is not against thread rules. It is not off topic.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Whichever mod/staff member is deleting my posts here is banned from this thread.

This is no place for tyrants, liars and bullies.

Get out of our thread.

I will keep posting this every time you delete it. It is not against thread rules. It is not off topic.
Very adult of you, this is why I asked the people who deleted the others to leave this one. Check-mate.

Also, since you're just baiting for a ban, there are faster ways of doing it, try posting a loli or a dead dog next and we will be sure to grant your wishes.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes