ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Does choosing a primary love interest cause any drawbacks with the relationships with other characters?
So far we dont have much info about the primary LI system
We have only got some extra dialogue and some small extra scenes (such as kissing Fatima) if the character is your Primary LI.
So far you dont lose much if a character is not your primary LI

Also I dont get why people are surprised with the Cis update.
All of the bunk bed updates have been you talking to the Character, peeping in their minds and having fantasies, with very little real and physical action.
This update is just more of the same but with cis and her character in this update is in line with what we know of her.

Reactions: Dreadder

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
There is a LOT of gay content. In fact I would say it's split pretty much 50/50
Main Love Interests: 3 Female LIs, 2 Male LIs. Lots of sex with people of both genders outside the LIs, though for M/M it is usually kept in blowjobs, unless it's the protag fantasizing more extreme options. I'm pretty sure you get full on sex with M/F, but it's been a while so, can't say 100% certain.

It's distributed more evenly than most games, though for certain.

Well ... - okay, I will try this game one of these days ... (when I have enough time - but it is not won yet, then my work has doubled these last two years, since the start of this epidemic it has almost become hell for me ... Certainly it is beneficial for my wallet, but I work almost non-stop.)
Between the audiovisual world and gaming ... - productions have become too greedy for developers and editors.

Feb 12, 2020
Well ... - okay, I will try this game one of these days ... (when I have enough time - but it is not won yet, then my work has doubled these last two years, since the start of this epidemic it has almost become hell for me ... Certainly it is beneficial for my wallet, but I work almost non-stop.)
Between the audiovisual world and gaming ... - productions have become too greedy for developers and editors.
Just a reminder that even though you don't have to have sex with any female characters, refusing to engage with them at all can make you miss out on M/M content (Fatima in particular gets a healthy dose of M/M when the protag fantasizes about her family as she describes them).

Also you can't avoid nudity of either gender.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
am i the only one having a bug when looking at sister posters on the wall? the dialogue stuck there with no error. i click but nothing happen

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
am i the only one having a bug when looking at sister posters on the wall? the dialogue stuck there with no error. i click but nothing happen
They are asking for the name of the woman in the photo (Cis's momma, presumably) and (in the next dialog line) your relationship with her, the same way they did back when Cis was introduced. You heve to type a name and press enter before you can continue

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
They are asking for the name of the woman in the photo (Cis's momma, presumably) and (in the next dialog line) your relationship with her, the same way they did back when Cis was introduced. You heve to type a name and press enter before you can continue
For god’s sake, now I'm feeling stupid. Weird thought i clicked everything
thanks

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It was just me expecting so much more out of these last updates? I feel the story progression has been at a halt and taking forever to move on. I for one would be ok with a semi-linear VN instead of these branching things.

Aug 8, 2016
Also I dont get why people are surprised with the Cis update.
Honestly I think it's largely due to how slow the story has felt for many since these character specific updates began. Cis is one of the most popular female characters (I think?), she was finally added but if you're not interested in watching her have sex with most of the cast that isn't the MC, then there wasn't really much content compared to the other character's updates. Hell, even the Cole update had more MC m/f content in it compared to this one. It can absolutely be argued that there are story explanations for this given the taboo and all that, but even so, this update had very little content involving the MC at all.

It had some character building between characters which was fine and I don't think people usually would complain this much if it wasn't for the long stream of these types of updates. If I'm not entirely mistaked, Ranlilabz originally said these would be fairly quick updates to get to know the cast better before continuing the story. That was almost a year ago. Anyway, I'm not mad or waving pitchforks or anything but I can understand people being disappointed with the lack of content between MC and cis (even non sexual), especially given the amount of content that was about Cis and everyone else.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
No. There's NTR for her if you're into that non-sense.
and there are peanut butter, coca cola or just old fashioned bubble water, if you're in to that non-sense?
Maybe taste and likes are different from person to person? Or is this information also just non-sense, then do tell me why.

Edit: Nonsense is spelled nonsense, to spell it like he did is just manipulative. I used it the same way he did because, why not?

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
How did this game go from one of my favorites, where I anticipated every update, to ho-hum, I can barely be bothered to play each update.

Hmm. Maybe because there is no real content.

Come on RanliLabz. Spacecorps XXX is one of the most unique and fun games here, but quit with the memory scenes already. You should have confined all the memories to a single update, or half an update, and continued with the story.

Your updates have gotten super short lately, which I could look past if anything actually happened with the story worth watching, but the last several updates, since the MC was sent to prison, have been very underwhelming, and not at all fun to play.

Honestly, I don't mind seeing the LI's past experiences, it is clear since the first update that Spacecorps is a giant love-fest. But, nobody cares about all the memory scenes. You are driving away your fans that you have build up over the years and have been with you all this time. We play these games, and support them, for the story.

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Honestly I think it's largely due to how slow the story has felt for many since these character specific updates began. Cis is one of the most popular female characters (I think?), she was finally added but if you're not interested in watching her have sex with most of the cast that isn't the MC, then there wasn't really much content compared to the other character's updates. Hell, even the Cole update had more MC m/f content in it compared to this one. It can absolutely be argued that there are story explanations for this given the taboo and all that, but even so, this update had very little content involving the MC at all.

It had some character building between characters which was fine and I don't think people usually would complain this much if it wasn't for the long stream of these types of updates. If I'm not entirely mistaked, Ranlilabz originally said these would be fairly quick updates to get to know the cast better before continuing the story. That was almost a year ago. Anyway, I'm not mad or waving pitchforks or anything but I can understand people being disappointed with the lack of content between MC and cis (even non sexual), especially given the amount of content that was about Cis and everyone else.
Oh i completely get disappointed by the update, hell i am disappointed by the update bcoz she is my favourite character. But i am not surprised. The last couple of updates follow the same pattern. You talk to the character, peek in their minds, see past sexual encounters or your fantasies with them, get to know them better and have a little bit of action.
I am just frankly happy we r done with the last bunk buddy update and can finally move onto to chapter 2 so the story can move forward and we can hopefully get the INT boost procedure for the MC so i dont have to deal with him a complete dumbfuck.

So to reiterate, i get being disappointed but this is definitely in line with what we have gotten so far

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
yeah im looking forward to the training and chapter 2 where i can start shaping the mc , then again its like watching a good series to wait for the next part you are looking forward to, but its shaping up nicely , tried most of the options with cis and sadly she went from my main LI to just ill tolerate her , looking forward to the next part

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
and there are peanut butter, coca cola or just old fashioned bubble water, if you're in to that non-sense?
Maybe taste and likes are different from person to person? Or is this information also just non-sense, then do tell me why.

Edit: Nonsense is spelled nonsense, to spell it like he did is just manipulative. I used it the same way he did because, why not?
Wait I know some people are allergic to peanut butter but who doesn't like coca cola? :oops:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
In the conversation with Cole (on the Bully path) you still get the Hanzi version if medbay02_gayalternative is False and the Nurse Goodyear version if it is True, instead of vice versa. There are also still a handful of misattributed lines in the cuck fantasy on that same path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, RanliLabz checked that scene and this was his reply:
Just checked out the HanZi-Fiora bit, and that was intended. Whoever you rejected went off and molested Cole - so if you had sex with the Nurse, HanZi molested Cole and if you let HanZi jerk you off the Nurse molested Cole.

I also started it today, was wondering is there a branch i can pick yet, that would be so cool.
I wanna pick the one where i fly spaceships
You will be able to join branches in phase 2 of the game, when you'll have to build up your stats, do quests and so on. The game is currently at the end of phase 1 - next update should wrap it up, so it may still be awhile before that's fully implemented though.

Has the bug where you are unable to select Morgana as your main love interest been fixed in this version?
Not a bug - Morgana can't be picked as primary love interest yet, not sure if you'll be able to pick her later or not.

Is ci-ci fuckable now?
Not yet, well except in a fantasy. MC makes some progress toward getting over his issues with them being related and jerks off in front of her and can see quite a few of her memories when she fucks others if you want to. He can also fuck with her in a fantasy but that's about it.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes