Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
nothing on google, can anyone post a few xxx scenes so I can see what the actual sex looks like before getting into this game?

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yuuuuuuuuup.

This whole series of bunk updates with lots of flashbacks to other people fucking has been a bit underwhelming for those of us not into watching other people have sex: I had to smile a bit at the Patreon plugs for scenes I had absolutely no interest in. Cis certainly fell down several rungs on my list with this one.

Ah well, there's always Fatima and bullying Cole.
It actually makes total sense... these bunk conversations have the purpose to deepen the connection with the main cast (which are also the five love interests), so it's mostly background stories and past events, when Jimmi was totally innocent and naive. What did you expect, that they were having an orgy in the bunk beds?

In addition, in the case of Cis, there's the whole incest stuff that will anyway take some time due to how Jimmi's brain is wired (which is something that actually I appreciate of this whole first phase: the main character doesn't start from a blank slate, so some things are easier to obtain -straight sex- and others -like gay or incest- need a bit more time).
I wouldn't have expected any actual sex scene with Cis, as I didn't expect it in the Sam update (the Cole update is a wholly different beast)

In any case, I don't see any problem if a bunch of sex scenes do not involve the main character, for once. It's still sex...

perles75

May 16, 2020
I wonder what people complaining about this were doing here all this time. This has always be one of the main points of this game, Jimmy isn't the only one getting some "action". :sneaky::devilish:
Totally. In addition, it's not like Jimmi hasn't gotten a big share of the action...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It actually makes total sense... these bunk conversations have the purpose to deepen the connection with the main cast (which are also the five love interests), so it's mostly background stories and past events, when Jimmi was totally innocent and naive. What did you expect, that they were having an orgy in the bunk beds?
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, just that it's not particularly interesting to me. People who enjoy delving into the backstory of whose neighbour fucked which third cousin twice removed will obviously feel differently.

But we've had pages and pages of discussion of this back when Ranli started doing these backstory sequences, no need to go over it again.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, just that it's not particularly interesting to me. People who enjoy delving into the backstory of whose neighbour fucked which third cousin twice removed will obviously feel differently.

But we've had pages and pages of discussion of this back when Ranli started doing these backstory sequences, no need to go over it again.
Haven't played the game in a while but I sort of expected it to go this route.

That's how it works, just because a female characters got a sexual past, doesn't mean we need to go into the unappealing details.

perles75

May 16, 2020
woh im tad bummed out with that conversation with cis, she seems to be totally brainwashed with spacecorp and their go happy sexual innuendo , at least other choices with other characters

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cis comes out as a very strong-willed and rather impulsive character, so those abrupt endings make sense tbh. It has been already shown before that choices that go against the beliefs of a character can cut the player out of parts of the scenes (the Anna update, hello).

I wouldn't say, though, that Cis is 'brainwashed by spacecorps', the flashbacks clearly show that she was a very sexual person before the recruitment, in Spacecorps she just found a very receptive environment.
As a side note, I'm expecting that all the main cast of cadets will be like her if not worse after one year of training!

Reactions: Dreadder

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Yep I'm tired of being a voyeur. I read the change log when I saw m/f for Cis update I had my hopes up but now meh. I'll stick to Fatima for now and hopefully some more good surprise sex. So far the Nurse and the Investigator the best sex scenes in the game and that was like a year ago.
Since you mentioned the nurse and investigator, I am sure these two don't remotely interest you, but Jimmi has some great scenes with Lancelot, and Cole's fantasy on the primary LI path is pretty good as well. This isn't a VN I entirely play for the sex scenes anyway though (though the ones that are there are pretty good imho). Renli's humor makes me laugh and I appreciate the weirdness of the story. Like I also play Healslut even though that game has almost 0 sexual content that appeals to me

Reactions: gworls

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I also started it today, was wondering is there a branch i can pick yet, that would be so cool.
I wanna pick the one where i fly spaceships

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Since you mentioned the nurse and investigator, I am sure these two don't remotely interest you, but Jimmi has some great scenes with Lancelot, and Cole's fantasy on the primary LI path is pretty good as well. This isn't a VN I entirely play for the sex scenes anyway though (though the ones that are there are pretty good imho). Renli's humor makes me laugh and I appreciate the weirdness of the story. Like I also play Healslut even though that game has almost 0 sexual content that appeals to me
The sex scenes I mentioned also more like accident fucks. He had plenty of times to do with Cis and Fatima accident sex but didn't go through with it.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Does choosing a primary love interest cause any drawbacks with the relationships with other characters?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Anyone know what file contains the code for Cis' conversations? It doesn't seem to be in bunk01.rpy like the other conversations... :unsure:

EDIT: Found it! ..\game\images\test.rpy if anyone is interested...

Last edited:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I wish I could have played this game ... - but alas, I will never have enough time to download it. (it's much too long because of the extremely absurd size of the files, even compressed)
Especially since it seems that there is almost nothing for me, then I am a pure homosexual.
And so it might not be worth it to miss some work just to wait for it to download.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I wish I could have played this game ... - but alas, I will never have enough time to download it. (it's much too long because of the extremely absurd size of the files, even compressed)
Especially since it seems that there is almost nothing for me, then I am a pure homosexual.
And so it might not be worth it to miss some work just to wait for it to download.
There is a LOT of gay content. In fact I would say it's split pretty much 50/50

Feb 12, 2020
Main Love Interests: 3 Female LIs, 2 Male LIs. Lots of sex with people of both genders outside the LIs, though for M/M it is usually kept in blowjobs, unless it's the protag fantasizing more extreme options. I'm pretty sure you get full on sex with M/F, but it's been a while so, can't say 100% certain.

It's distributed more evenly than most games, though for certain.

Reactions: Wyrme
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes