gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Edit: Also, in the conversation about the medbay on the bully path, you get the "HanZi was ... sexually aggressive" variant even if you had the scene with Nurse Goodyear instead (so medbay02_gayalternative is False).
... Yeah, just checked the script (lines 6851-6978) and it seems the conditions are flipped around so you get the gay variant if you had the straight scene and vice versa.
In the conversation with Cole (on the Bully path) you still get the Hanzi version if medbay02_gayalternative is False and the Nurse Goodyear version if it is True, instead of vice versa. There are also still a handful of misattributed lines in the cuck fantasy on that same path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
In the conversation with Cole (on the Bully path) you still get the Hanzi version if medbay02_gayalternative is False and the Nurse Goodyear version if it is True, instead of vice versa. There are also still a handful of misattributed lines in the cuck fantasy on that same path.

I'm not sure if it was already reported or not but I relayed it to RanliLabz on discord.

Reactions: gregers

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Cheers! I'm sure it's already on his list for when he gets the time, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
Just mention away, you know he appreciates these reports. ;)

I think he mentioned something about there still being a few minor older bugs to squash but he'll correct them next time, since he didn't want to postpone this update.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
LOL this update will probably piss off a lot of people if they only want Cis.
Yuuuuuuuuup.

This whole series of bunk updates with lots of flashbacks to other people fucking has been a bit underwhelming for those of us not into watching other people have sex: I had to smile a bit at the Patreon plugs for scenes I had absolutely no interest in. Cis certainly fell down several rungs on my list with this one.

Ah well, there's always Fatima and bullying Cole.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yuuuuuuuuup.

This whole series of bunk updates with lots of flashbacks to other people fucking has been a bit underwhelming for those of us not into watching other people have sex: I had to smile a bit at the Patreon plugs for scenes I had absolutely no interest in. Cis certainly fell down several rungs on my list with this one.

Ah well, there's always Fatima and bullying Cole.
Yep I'm tired of being a voyeur. I read the change log when I saw m/f for Cis update I had my hopes up but now meh. I'll stick to Fatima for now and hopefully some more good surprise sex. So far the Nurse and the Investigator the best sex scenes in the game and that was like a year ago.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.7.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.7 Public] [RanliLabz] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.53GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (2,19GB):
Compressed version for MAC (2,22GB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes