perles75

May 16, 2020
I have the same thoughts as you. I hope that in the future it will be possible to convince the girls to belong only to the MC.
I'm pretty sure you will be able to have exclusive routes with one girl to which you'll be the only man. It would probably depend on the character or at least it will be easier with some characters more than others -like, Anna is more inclined to be monogamous than Fatima- but I am confident that it will be possible.

I mean, I remember the author saying that in theory you can do a full game run being asexual (that is, avoiding any sexual scene), so I guess monogamy will be possible too!

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I'm pretty sure you will be able to have exclusive routes with one girl to which you'll be the only man. It would probably depend on the character or at least it will be easier with some characters more than others -like, Anna is more inclined to be monogamous than Fatima- but I am confident that it will be possible.

I mean, I remember the author saying that in theory you can do a full game run being asexual (that is, avoiding any sexual scene), so I guess monogamy will be possible too!
I spoke to Dev at discord and he told me that a harem route would be possible where the girls would belong only to the MC.

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Certainly not, some of the girls are quite independent :)
i spoke to the dev ages ago while he was still posting here and he confirmed that a purely mc focused harem is a future possibility. so dont go saying things with such confidence when you dont know.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
i spoke to the dev ages ago while he was still posting here and he confirmed that a purely mc focused harem is a future possibility. so dont go saying things with such confidence when you dont know.
Sorry, darling, for the moment it is not possible, but as I know Ranli, there is a big chance that before the end of the game it will be possible because many things are fluid and change. It is not only that Ranli recently said it would be possible. The other thing is, how much persuasive it will be given Ranli's will to do many routes. For example you have already route for MC being bullying Cole and it is not convincing at all, becuase of the previous shaping of MC and using the same poses/pcitures etc etc. However, if somebody doesn't read to much, follows only the pictures with the aim to fap, then is very probably that he/she will have a happy harem route, cheers!

Last edited:

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
what is the difference between the two patreon codes? I've tried searching, and I can't see to find that answer.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
OK, the public release is here with RanliLabz sending you his love:

‍ v0.3.7 Public Release is Now Available!
It's out!

KEY FEATURES:

- Find out all about Ensign Cis, and shape your relationship with her.

- 625 new images

- m/f, m/m or mixed routes

- 2 New Maincast characters & 4 New Background characters! [including Cousin Felix]

+ New Walkthroughs for Anna and all Cole paths

+ The big Gojira-Potoum bugfix [Part 1 of the big, all-time, bughunt ]

DOWNLOADS:

[Android version will follow Public Release]

Let me know if you like it in the comments below, or over on Discord, or just by hitting that like button below... And I hope you enjoy playing it as much as i enjoyed making it!

Reach me on my Discord:

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
OK, the public release is here with RanliLabz sending you his love:

‍ v0.3.7 Public Release is Now Available!
It's out!

KEY FEATURES:

- Find out all about Ensign Cis, and shape your relationship with her.

- 625 new images

- m/f, m/m or mixed routes

- 2 New Maincast characters & 4 New Background characters! [including Cousin Felix]

+ New Walkthroughs for Anna and all Cole paths

+ The big Gojira-Potoum bugfix [Part 1 of the big, all-time, bughunt ]

DOWNLOADS:

SpaceCorps v0.3.7 For Windows [Mega]

SpaceCorps v0.3.7 For Windows [Google]

SpaceCorps v0.3.7 For Mac [Mega]

[Android version will follow Public Release]

Let me know if you like it in the comments below, or over on Discord, or just by hitting that like button below... And I hope you enjoy playing it as much as i enjoyed making it!

Reach me on my Discord:
Sweet, thank you! I've skipped the last couple, waiting for this one.

Reactions: Dreadder
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes