perles75

May 16, 2020
Uh yeah, there is. Just, you know, don't bang women.
I think he refers to the fact that in the "character sheet" the MC is still indicated as bisexual as sexual orientation even if he just had homosexual encounters. If I recall correctly, there will be the possibility to switch to gay at the end of the first phase.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Decided to play the Cole content but ended up skipping one choice because it bundled Maledom with DILF and what looked like the gay variant of Taboo.
Said it before but I'll say it again. I'm really looking forward to the next phase of the game when we'll have more control over our kinks. Have some activated that I don't want and others not activated that I very much do want.
It's not clear to me whether we'll have the chance to review our kinks at the end of the first phase (I mean, and that's it, in the next phase the kinks will still evolve according to our choices as in this one), or we'll actually be able to swtich them on and off at will. I believe it's the former.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
It's not clear to me whether we'll have the chance to review our kinks at the end of the first phase (I mean, and that's it, in the next phase the kinks will still evolve according to our choices as in this one), or we'll actually be able to swtich them on and off at will. I believe it's the former.
It would really suck if we didn't get some control of that as there are, as I mentioned, a lot activated that I don't want because they were paired with ones I do. Maledom in particular has been a major pita to get and keep activated without straying into content have no interest in.

perles75

May 16, 2020
It would really suck if we didn't get some control of that as there are, as I mentioned, a lot activated that I don't want because they were paired with ones I do. Maledom in particular has been a major pita to get and keep activated without straying into content have no interest in.
Surely you'll have the chance to review them at the end of the first phase and reset them as you wish. I'm just not sure how it will work on the second phase.

In any case, they don't have a huge influence for now, you can still choose whatever you want during the encounters

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Will they not be posted on here eventually anymore?
He'll continue to publish public updates - it's just that they will be posted here by others, not by himself. If you wish to ask him questions though, you can always join his Discord - most of it is public, so you don't need to be a Patreon.

Don't worry, Ranli stated we'll get a chance to review all our kinks at the end of the first phase multiple times. :) And I certainly feel you about the maledom card. :LOL:

tsuke

May 13, 2019
walkthrough is slightly confusing. What femdom scenes are available in the game?

I think I got a cuckold one and one where the busty girl makes you eat cum from her ass

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
walkthrough is slightly confusing. What femdom scenes are available in the game?

I think I got a cuckold one and one where the busty girl makes you eat cum from her ass
I might not be the best one to answer that, since I'm not really into femdom, but as far as I recall there's quite a lot of them.

There are a lot of such scenes with the sarge - for instance before and during the deck scene and the one when you go after her to save Anna, then there's the interogation with the secret police officer after you get thrown in jail and many others.

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
Does the latest update progress the story passed the bunk beds or are the changes to the game just for content prior to that?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the latest update progress the story passed the bunk beds or are the changes to the game just for content prior to that?
The latter, we're still at the conversations at the bunks. Next update should be the last of those, then the end of the prologue after that, setting up the next phase of the game.

Reactions: axr1

axr1

Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone know of a better walkthrough? The picture format one in the OP is confusing.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes