5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Too bad I can't download/play the mega on android..says IP limit reach.is there another download link Like nopy or anonfile for android?.tnx.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

v0.3.7 'Cis' Progress Update & Release Date
Hello crew!
I've been a bit cagey on the release date up til now - but I can finally announce that v0.3.7 [the Cis Update] will be released to Lieutenants and above on the 31st
Progress is steady, and it's it's shaping up to be a rather good update! [IMO ] with a good amount of content on all routes. At this point, it looks like it will be around 400-450 images... but we'll see how the chips fall at the end

As a side note, I've decided not to do a separate tech and bugfix update for Cole [as planned]... just to save time and make sure I meet the deadline, really. Instead, I'll be including all the [many!] bugfixes and the new Interactive Walkthroughs for Anna and Cole in v0.3.7

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Is it possible to build a harem where girls belong only to MC? Or does Silverback trait just skip the sex scenes girls have with other guys?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Damn. Soo bad for me. But at least is some of girls will only belong to MC?
Short answer: yes.

As for the Silverback trait - the game usually works in a way, that if you didn't see something, then it didn't happen. Not really sure how much that is true in this particular case, since some girls are pretty adventurous and free spirited - as is the whole society as well (to put it mildly). But I'm rather certain you'll be able to claim some girls (or guys for those so inclined) just for yourself.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Short answer: yes.

As for the Silverback trait - the game usually works in a way, that if you didn't see something, then it didn't happen. Not really sure how much that is true in this particular case, since some girls are pretty adventurous and free spirited - as is the whole society as well (to put it mildly). But I'm rather certain you'll be able to claim some girls (or guys for those so inclined) just for yourself.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Somehow I lost my Silverback Trait. Is it possible I can take back?
Yes, according to RanliLabz, we'll be able to review our kinks and traits at the end of the first phase of the game - that should be two updates or so from now.

Out of curiosity, which choice resulted in the loss of Silverback trait?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
quick question where are the saves for these games located?
If you're asking for the PC, then Renpy games have a save folder inside game folder of the main folder - for instance: SpacecorpsXXX/game/saves/

They also have a backup in %APPDATA%/RenPy/
But if you only want to copy saves from the old version to a new one or to a different computer, then it's enough to do it just in the actual game folder. The second backup location matters if you want to delete all saves.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So what's the difference between having a silverback trait and having playa? I confess I dont really like when the girls Im interested in fucked by other dudes ( I guess something's wrong with me idk :( ) But I enjoyed the fantasy with fatima and sam a lot cuz mc was involved too and he still was kinda in control of a situation. Im more then willing to ''share'' the girls with guys I like and know but I'd prefer that it would still be a choice, same with gangbangs.
Unfortunately it will be easier to get the answer if you go to the developer's discord to ask that there, since the mods driven him away.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
So what's the difference between having a silverback trait and having playa? I confess I dont really like when the girls Im interested in fucked by other dudes ( I guess something's wrong with me idk :( ) But I enjoyed the fantasy with fatima and sam a lot cuz mc was involved too and he still was kinda in control of a situation. Im more then willing to ''share'' the girls with guys I like and know but I'd prefer that it would still be a choice, same with gangbangs.
I have the same thoughts as you. I hope that in the future it will be possible to convince the girls to belong only to the MC.

Reactions: Aelgwenn and zenjee

hieulo

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone have Anna walkthrough?
The walkthroughs now only include Fatima and Sam

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes