RandimRedhead

Jul 3, 2018
Anyone able to post the walkthroughs for Anna and Cole? Also is there a way to access the in game walkthrough on android, cheers
So they way to get access to the walkthrough, you gotta press the save button, this opens up the menu, and one of the things you can press is the walkthrough one. This will open up all current walkthroughs, and I think it has the details for Anna and Cole.
Hope that helps, sorry if I'm not being that detailed.

Waylight

Nov 10, 2019
So they way to get access to the walkthrough, you gotta press the save button, this opens up the menu, and one of the things you can press is the walkthrough one. This will open up all current walkthroughs, and I think it has the details for Anna and Cole.
Hope that helps, sorry if I'm not being that detailed.

Cheers, yes we can get to the walkthrough tab in the menu that way but on android without a physical keyboard there is no way to click 'W' to activate the in game interactive walkthrough. Was wondering if there was some other way for android uses to do this.

The non-interactive walkthroughs for Anna and Cole where not included in the 0.3.6b public release of the game but are available. Am hoping someone can post them.

Reactions: RandimRedhead

amipedro

Nov 21, 2018
Cheers, yes we can get to the walkthrough tab in the menu that way but on android without a physical keyboard there is no way to click 'W' to activate the in game interactive walkthrough. Was wondering if there was some other way for android uses to do this.

The non-interactive walkthroughs for Anna and Cole where not included in the 0.3.6b public release of the game but are available. Am hoping someone can post them.
Yes. Like he said, acess the save menu. Is as simple as that. There´s a Walktrough Tab. He never said to press W cause you said you were on android lmao

Waylight

Nov 10, 2019
Yes. Like he said, acess the save menu. Is as simple as that. There´s a Walktrough Tab. He never said to press W cause you said you were on android lmao

All I'm really looking for is the walkthrough for Anna and Cole do you have them in your version of the game Amipedro. If so screenshots of both and posting them would be appreciated

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Decided to play the Cole content but ended up skipping one choice because it bundled Maledom with DILF and what looked like the gay variant of Taboo.
Said it before but I'll say it again. I'm really looking forward to the next phase of the game when we'll have more control over our kinks. Have some activated that I don't want and others not activated that I very much do want.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Decided to play the Cole content but ended up skipping one choice because it bundled Maledom with DILF and what looked like the gay variant of Taboo.
Said it before but I'll say it again. I'm really looking forward to the next phase of the game when we'll have more control over our kinks. Have some activated that I don't want and others not activated that I very much do want.
Ranli actually made a mistake there - that decision should only affect your maledom card if you're bicourious/interested in men and not also if you are straight, as is now.

He was notified about it and will fix it in the next update. ;)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

keenthek

Feb 27, 2020
Just wondering will it ever be possible to turn the sexual orientation to fully gay, or is bisexual the gayest that the main character can be?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The maid... OMG the maid! Please let there be more of her soon! :)
I absolutely love the writing and the general vibe of the game. Its a ton of fun and kinky in a lot of great ways. But I'm not super attracted to most of the girls. She's the clear exception, though. Super hot!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes