RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I got into Division 9. The... rape scene came out of nowhere and was... wow, intense, and then I found myself shot into a bazillion pieces. That was... something, complete tonal shift. Worth the built-in save scum though.

I look forward to giving Division 9 fake leaks to my benefit. :ROFLMAO:
Wave hand. There is no division 9. :devilish: :p :p

Aug 8, 2016
There are almost only llies about gay content, on my part, I find that only around 2% of this game is real gay content.
That is...just objectively wrong? Unless there is a special requirement for it to be real gay content beyond it being guys going at it with each other? I mean, I run a straight playthrough but there are fairly few scenes in the game where there's not an option for gay content and the few there are are more or less compensated for with optional gay only scenes. If you only get 2% you might want to look at the built in walkthrough, it should show you that it is indeed fairly close to a 50/50 split.
It still might not be your cup of tea but the content is definitely there for those who want it.

Aug 14, 2021
That is...just objectively wrong? Unless there is a special requirement for it to be real gay content beyond it being guys going at it with each other? I mean, I run a straight playthrough but there are fairly few scenes in the game where there's not an option for gay content and the few there are are more or less compensated for with optional gay only scenes. If you only get 2% you might want to look at the built in walkthrough, it should show you that it is indeed fairly close to a 50/50 split.
It still might not be your cup of tea but the content is definitely there for those who want it.

Whether professionally speaking, and also technically (even figurative), there is almost nothing gay. (just doesn't mean there are a few blowjobs and handjobs between guys, that hardly matters) - every guy does this during his teenage discoveries. (even straight guys, then that doesn't mean anything)
For me, it doesn't count as sex, real sex is real sexual intercourse between two people, and not little 'pee-touch' that are often useless.
I myself am homosexual=gay, and yet this has been my way of seeing things already for 37 years.
For me, there is nothing better than a real man worth the name on all fours ... (ready to be discovered in depth) - that's gay sex!

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Whether professionally speaking, and also technically (even figurative), there is almost nothing gay. (just doesn't mean there are a few blowjobs and handjobs between guys, that hardly matters) - every guy does this during his teenage discoveries. (even straight guys, then that doesn't mean anything)
For me, it doesn't count as sex, real sex is real sexual intercourse between two people, and not little 'pee-touch' that are often useless.
I myself am homosexual=gay, and yet this has been my way of seeing things already for 37 years.
For me, there is nothing better than a real man worth the name on all fours ... (ready to be discovered in depth) - that's gay sex!
just because you used technically and professionally, sex is any type of sexual interaction, even masturbation in the professional sense, so for you yes sex is only intercourse, but sex does not need to have penetration to be sex in the eyes of most people nowadays, and again in the technical and professional sense. Yes I'm being kinda pedantic here but the way you phrased it sounded like you wanted to make the argument of "this is how it is" and not just "this is how I view it"

Aug 14, 2021
just because you used technically and professionally, sex is any type of sexual interaction, even masturbation in the professional sense, so for you yes sex is only intercourse, but sex does not need to have penetration to be sex in the eyes of most people nowadays, and again in the technical and professional sense. Yes I'm being kinda pedantic here but the way you phrased it sounded like you wanted to make the argument of "this is how it is" and not just "this is how I view it"

I didn't mean that in that way, but it works just as well.
Then for the majority of those of my generation, that's how we were raised, and therefore the way we see that kind of things.
You, this last generation, are really making everything more and more complicated, and that without a doubt.
Relax, enjoy life! - there is nothing more important and at the same time more fragile and short, than human life.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I didn't mean that in that way, but it works just as well.
Then for the majority of those of my generation, that's how we were raised, and therefore the way we see that kind of things.
You, this last generation, are really making everything more and more complicated, and that without a doubt.
Relax, enjoy life! - there is nothing more important and at the same time more fragile and short, than human life.
Not sure what generation you belong to, laddie, but I can assure you that blowjobs and handjobs between men were always considered gay - the definition being sexual relations between two (or more) men. That was true for my generation, the ones before my time and all the generations that came after mine.

Sorry, this says tranformation, is it possible to become a tgirl as the MC or is it strictly a male MC game.
The MC is currently strictly male - you can fantasize about transforming one of the current cast members for now and will certainly be able to transform him (and others) for real in the future. Not sure if MC will ever be transformable in the way you're asking though - quite possible considering RanliLabz' ambition, but I'd have to ask him to confirm.

EDIT: It would seem you'll be able to transform the MC in future but only for particular scenes and it won't be permanent - since that would take twice as much work for any future content.

Last edited:

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
One question. I remember playing this game some updates ago and dont remember the game having a good amount of animated sex. Does the game have it now? The only sex animstion i remember was a BJ with a "robot".

perles75

May 16, 2020
that's an incredibly restricting way to define what sex (and gay sex) is, and I'm quite sure neither professionally nor technically correct -and I'm older than you. so that's definitely not a generational thing! (which in itself is a very sad and narrow-minded way to put things)

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
One question. I remember playing this game some updates ago and dont remember the game having a good amount of animated sex. Does the game have it now? The only sex animstion i remember was a BJ with a "robot".
Yeah i played it not long ago and there was only 1 real animation, the rest of it are just renders trying to look like animations, which is not that bad actually, i liked it enough to finish the update

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I was late i playing your latest update but to be honest i i really don't get this update with cynthia bro.....i mean you are making all the content optional but you added the ntr content on her i mean this is the kink that i hate the most and guess what i found out she fucked a fox and her cousin and here i thought she likes mc the most....i mean even if i avoided... that shit still happened why didn't dev added option or something like dialogue where for players who don't like ntr.... she can say she fucked with females only and some changes with fox officer and cousin.....i choosed her as the primary interest and this update went down not sure really....if i'm playing this again.....i loved the game but if this type of stuff is not avoidable i not sure...i really hope dev fix this issue :)

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
why does Anna call the mc always with his last name Mr. Vargas in my case and not call him by his first name which I chose?

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I was late i playing your latest update but to be honest i i really don't get this update with cynthia bro.....i mean you are making all the content optional but you added the ntr content on her i mean this is the kink that i hate the most and guess what i found out she fucked a fox and her cousin and here i thought she likes mc the most....i mean even if i avoided... that shit still happened why didn't dev added option or something like dialogue where for players who don't like ntr.... she can say she fucked with females only and some changes with fox officer and cousin.....i choosed her as the primary interest and this update went down not sure really....if i'm playing this again.....i loved the game but if this type of stuff is not avoidable i not sure...i really hope dev fix this issue :)
Memories of her "trading favours" are all avoidable - you can choose not to see them, in which case they didn't happen. Also - I sure as hell don't plan to debate the definition of NTR, but as far as I know, those don't really fit the term, considering it happened before MC was even interested in Cis.

why does Anna call the mc always with his last name Mr. Vargas in my case and not call him by his first name which I chose?
She was brought up to be a proper lady and addresses MC that way partially because of her manners and partially because she's flirting with him. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.3.7 Public] [RanliLabz] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.53GB
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (2,19GB):MEGA Workupload
Compressed version for MAC (2,22GB):MEGA Workupload

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Pardon me, but going down from 3.53 GB to 2.19 GB doesn't seem like a lot, is the game already optimized that well, or did you decide to use only a light compression rate?
Just curious, because it seems kind of moot to have a compressed version that isn't even down 50% from the original size.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
For a moment I could select Sarge as wife when she showed up. Disappointed. Wedding dress suits her good.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes