Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Memories of her "trading favours" are all avoidable - you can choose not to see them, in which case they didn't happen. Also - I sure as hell don't plan to debate the definition of NTR, but as far as I know, those don't really fit the term, considering it happened before MC was even interested in Cis.

She was brought up to be a proper lady and addresses MC that way partially because of her manners and partially because she's flirting with him. ;)
look man i'm also not planning on debating what the definition of ntr really is ( i know what type of shit that really is ) but i'm just telling this was....since i have chosen cis as the primary love interest in the game i expect to avoid this type of shit ( i mean think like this MC i.e main character likes a girls and she is having memories of having sex with fox and her cousin and telling it to face of mc...and saying why does it affect you ) whether it happened before mc or not it just fells like ntr-ish....i mean photo of naked cousin and memory of sex with fox that is SHIT & even when i avoided that the after dialog was something like this
MC : why you did
CIS : why do it affect you (SERIOUSLY)
and instead of this dev could simply added like strpping lap dance or something like for both the fox and cousin it's ok up to kissing but this situation could easily be avoided....i really hope dev fix this issue :)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I didn't mean that in that way, but it works just as well.
Then for the majority of those of my generation, that's how we were raised, and therefore the way we see that kind of things.
You, this last generation, are really making everything more and more complicated, and that without a doubt.
Relax, enjoy life! - there is nothing more important and at the same time more fragile and short, than human life.
not really is just that the knowledge that we have on these subjects has expanded, it is all part of human sciences, surely in 2 generations, I'll probably be lost in what they mean about sexuality as well, hell I'm lost with gen Z already for the most part.

disclaimer: I'm from gen Z

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Pardon me, but going down from 3.53 GB to 2.19 GB doesn't seem like a lot, is the game already optimized that well, or did you decide to use only a light compression rate?
Just curious, because it seems kind of moot to have a compressed version that isn't even down 50% from the original size.
I think that's because the images are already pretty well compressed, the main culprit for the large size in the past were all the audio files, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: botc76

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
look man i'm also not planning on debating what the definition of ntr really is ( i know what type of shit that really is ) but i'm just telling this was....since i have chosen cis as the primary love interest in the game i expect to avoid this type of shit ( i mean think like this MC i.e main character likes a girls and she is having memories of having sex with fox and her cousin and telling it to face of mc...and saying why does it affect you ) whether it happened before mc or not it just fells like ntr-ish....i mean photo of naked cousin and memory of sex with fox that is SHIT & even when i avoided that the after dialog was something like this
MC : why you did
CIS : why do it affect you (SERIOUSLY)
and instead of this dev could simply added like strpping lap dance or something like for both the fox and cousin it's ok up to kissing but this situation could easily be avoided....i really hope dev fix this issue :)
I don't think dev will change this...after all these updates
guess borderline ntr is one of the theme of the game

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Whether professionally speaking, and also technically (even figurative), there is almost nothing gay. (just doesn't mean there are a few blowjobs and handjobs between guys, that hardly matters) - every guy does this during his teenage discoveries. (even straight guys, then that doesn't mean anything)
Professionally speaking? Professionally? I'm sorry, prostitutes decide what is considered gay sex? Sure, call a straight male prostitute and ask him to give you a blowjob. Then you'll see if it's "professionally" gay sex.

Oh, and like that isn't enough, "every guy does this, even straight guys". Well yes, I assumed straight guys were implied with that "every guy". That proves even more you're just using words without knowing what they mean.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Whether professionally speaking, and also technically (even figurative), there is almost nothing gay. (just doesn't mean there are a few blowjobs and handjobs between guys, that hardly matters) - every guy does this during his teenage discoveries. (even straight guys, then that doesn't mean anything)
For me, it doesn't count as sex, real sex is real sexual intercourse between two people, and not little 'pee-touch' that are often useless.
I myself am homosexual=gay, and yet this has been my way of seeing things already for 37 years.
For me, there is nothing better than a real man worth the name on all fours ... (ready to be discovered in depth) - that's gay sex!

Okay, you are gay, and even if you weren't, it's up to you what you define as gay sex.
BUT, not EVERY guy gets hand- or blowjobs from other guys or gives them to others, being a not gay guy, I claim knowledge on this as profound as yours for being a gay guy.
Maybe if you were in the boy scouts or an altar boy or something like that, but generally among straight guys these experiences are nowhere near as wide-spread as you seem to believe.

As for your definition of gay sex, again up to you what you define as sex, but the overwhelming majority of people, including most gay guys I know, would consider blowjobs and handjobs between males as a form of gay sex.
The problem I have with your opinion is that you a) sell it as facts and b) you claim the game/creator lies about the amount of gay sex in the game, neither of which is objectively true.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
So how long will it take to update walkthrough? I've checked few versions rearlier, it's still not there. And there's no reason to play without it.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I'm sure somebody mentioned it before but why does the dev always get the "was" and "were" wrong.
It's in every update and you should learn from your mistakes unless the dev does it on purpose for whatever reason.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So how long will it take to update walkthrough? I've checked few versions rearlier, it's still not there. And there's no reason to play without it.
The walkthrough was updated fairly recently.

I'm sure somebody mentioned it before but why does the dev always get the "was" and "were" wrong.
It's in every update and you should learn from your mistakes unless the dev does it on purpose for whatever reason.
Hmm, are you certain about that? Do you mind giving an example?

I've never noticed that and considering that the dev is a native English speaker and a rather well-spoken one at that, that does surprise me. Of course it's possible he could made a mistake or two but I'm rather certain that's not something he'd continuously do.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
I exaggerated a little bit by saying always but that are only a few examples I posted here, there are more. Especially often he writes "you was" instead of "you were" or when the question "why was you" comes up instead of "why were you"

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I exaggerated a little bit by saying always but that are only a few examples I posted here, there are more. Especially often he writes "you was" instead of "you were" or when the question "why was you" comes up instead of "why were you"
That is intentional, at the beginning of the game the MC is an idiot. (Normally, I'd say Dumb as a Rock, but, I've seen smarter rocks.) The Dev said that he can gain intelligence over the course of the game.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
That is intentional, at the beginning of the game the MC is an idiot. (Normally, I'd say Dumb as a Rock, but, I've seen smarter rocks.) The Dev said that he can gain intelligence over the course of the game.
okay I understand thank you for the explanation. I hope the mc gains a little bit of intelligence soon. It starts getting annoying to read through the mistakes.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
No it's fucking wasnt:
3 duplicates for fag jared but still no walkthrough for "sister" or whatever u called redhead girl and still no further. And when u press "W" while playing her route, the same "COMING SOON" shows up.
It's so fucking easy to play her route you just need to listen to the sound after picking an option. And you can always scroll back after you watched one of the wrong decisions.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
It's so fucking easy to play her route you just need to listen to the sound after picking an option. And you can always scroll back after you watched one of the wrong decisions.
Not a topic of conversation, i have finished her route. Thx for info, cap. It was something about walkthrough update.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
No it's fucking wasnt:
3 duplicates for fag jared but still no walkthrough for "sister" or whatever u called redhead girl and still no further. And when u press "W" while playing her route, the same "COMING SOON" shows up.
Yes, it fucking was, laddie. Her content was just added in the last release, while the walkthrough for everything up to that point was updated in the release right before that - that's why I said it was updated recently.

Ahh, I see. As Gamer_01 already said, it's due to MC being a bit of a dumbass and sometimes it's used that way because of the Deep South dialect. You'll be able to train his stats though - including intelligence, in the phase 2 of the game, which should start after the next update.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Ahh, I see. As Gamer_01 already said, it's due to MC being a bit of a dumbass and sometimes it's used that way because of the Deep South dialect. You'll be able to train his stats though - including intelligence, in the phase 2 of the game, which should start after the next update.
Well, I am really not sure this use of "was" and "were" is really intentional... Better ask Ranli. I will perhaps do it right now :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes