KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
it's coming soon :) the next update (excluded the additional content teased in the Cis conversation) will be the wrapping up of the prologue, planned for the beginning of October, and after that it'll be the new phase, where the story will proceed!
I like how the dev is making backstories for all the characters and along that you get to know them better, their personality, their hobbies and their goals.
Like that you familiarize with all of them and makes them more likeable, one of the few games where the dev is taking his time with all the characters and story.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for the feedback, rock'd and Awolfe. Sorry about the ads - I'm trying to get enough cash together for a new computer to speed up development (the renders are high-quality, and many take 4-10 hours on my current hunk-a-junk!).

I'll look into switching it up in the new version (and telling people exactly what they get on Patreon is a very good suggestion). For reference, Ensign-Tier gets you a bunch of short fantasies and dream sequences (all hardcore) sprinkled through the game. Sergeant-Tier and above gets you a whole new storyline of flashbacks to the main character's life on Ganymede (a kind of sci-fi Wild West moon) with several new characters. Each represents about 10% additional content.
I am pleased with my CyberPower build, you might have a look at them they build to order, and some difficult to get graphic cards are available that way at a "more" reasonable price. But you have to have the cost at build. I am saddened by the monopoly on rare earth minerals that ***** has and the resultant stranglehold on distribution worldwide.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
ok..restarted..got all the content that interests me...ready for the next update..."taps fingers on table waiting"....i like this..its different-ish..funny..weird...and varied dames...will continue to follow this one.
one thing about all the choices..in theory..this should appeal to basically..everyone here..lol...so if upcoming content is as fun this should vault up high in the "rankings"..lol
deleting this cuck fest

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
When you got 3 choices to make it should be different, not 2 the same like first time with the devil
You can escape the female but not the male
1. jump of the edge
2. suck dick
3. suck dick
The 3 should be able to fuck him or punch him to get away.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
the best way to avoid bjs is not to pick pink, but if you want pink and not give bjs what to do
Pink choices are for gay content, as is explained at the beginning of the game. Purple is for futa/trans content. If you don't want to see any of that, avoid those two colours.

And i suggest that you don't expect you'll get to fuck or knock out the devil the first time you suddenly find yourself in hell, laddie.

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
RanliLabz So is there literally no way for Cis and Felix to not have had sex beforehand? Like, when you go into the conversations with Cis in her bunk, even if you avoid looking at the other pictures on the wall, and have entirely skipped the memory of her applying cream to you ass, the option to ask about how they hooked up still comes up... So there's no way for Cis to be a virgin huh? :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Badrok

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
RanliLabz So is there literally no way for Cis and Felix to not have had sex beforehand? Like, when you go into the conversations with Cis in her bunk, even if you avoid looking at the other pictures on the wall, and have entirely skipped the memory of her applying cream to you ass, the option to ask about how they hooked up still comes up... So there's no way for Cis to be a virgin huh? :(
I am not Ranli, but I think it is almost impossible. There is the main dramatic contrast: MC naive, virgin x Cis, smart, experienced...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I am not Ranli, but I think it is almost impossible. There is the main dramatic contrast: MC naive, virgin x Cis, smart, experienced...
Completely impossible, Jimmi doesn't have to see it but there's no possible way to stop it from happening.

Besides, even if Cis didn't have sex with Felix, she's been in Space Corps for a year; consider how much sex Jimmi has had in a single day :ROFLMAO:

Also, fyi, no point asking atting (?) Ranli as he no longer posts here but you can go to his discord.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Asking for a virgin character in a game where the culture of the military forces is to sexually harass their subordinates on a daily basis... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: perles75

perles75

May 16, 2020
yeah, no chance in hell... I'm pretty sure that only a VERY LIMITED group of characters is a virgin at the start of the game (which is, by the way, one of the main themes of the game at least in phase 1)

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
yeah, no chance in hell... I'm pretty sure that only a VERY LIMITED group of characters is a virgin at the start of the game (which is, by the way, one of the main themes of the game at least in phase 1)
I'm pretty sure the only confirmed virgins so far (besides Jimmi) are Anna and Sam

RedRoajs1

Red Rose
Donor
Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also altough short it was a great update thanks!
Reply:
It depends on your kinks. For Silverback players she’s kept chaste... for others not :D However, like she said - she’s really been looking forward to seeing MC again, and expected their reunion to be a bit more special. Jealousy isn’t all that rational, either - e.g. if you fancy a girl, you’re going to be jealous if she hooks up with someone even if you‘re in a relationship at the time. MC, for instance, will still be jealous of Cole‘s intentions on Anna or Fatima’s intentions on Sam, etc (depending on your chosen love interest).
Thanks everyone for the replies! So I did pop over to the Discord, and while Ranli himself hasn't replied, some of the other folks on Discord have confirmed what the others here are saying as well, there indeed seems to be no way to prevent Cis and Felix from having had sex beforehand.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes