perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm pretty sure the only confirmed virgins so far (besides Jimmi) are Anna and Sam
I don't remember, is it confirmed that Sam is a virgin at the beginning of the story? I assumed so, but is it explicitly said somewhere?

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
I don't remember, is it confirmed that Sam is a virgin at the beginning of the story? I assumed so, but is it explicitly said somewhere?
I don't think he ever explicitely say he is but I feel like it's pretty safe to assume with what he says to you and after seeing his backstory

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
RanliLabz So is there literally no way for Cis and Felix to not have had sex beforehand? Like, when you go into the conversations with Cis in her bunk, even if you avoid looking at the other pictures on the wall, and have entirely skipped the memory of her applying cream to you ass, the option to ask about how they hooked up still comes up... So there's no way for Cis to be a virgin huh? :(
I wanted that too- I hated all of Cis backstory and dream sequence. I wasn't really set on her being a virgin- but I also didn't want for her to be a whore. It was kinda a rocky road until then in the game for me- but as soon as I hit that bunk content I dropped the game completely.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I wanted that too- I hated all of Cis backstory and dream sequence. I wasn't really set on her being a virgin- but I also didn't want for her to be a whore. It was kinda a rocky road until then in the game for me- but as soon as I hit that bunk content I dropped the game completely.
They are two different things. It's pretty clear that Cis had sex with Felix and that is definitely not retractable for the story, but the various vignettes showing her "convincing" the various officers is most probably optional (as in, if you don't see them, it hasn't happened, as in other events in the game)
But if you already had a rocky feeling of the game before, it's probably not the game for you in general, Cis or not.

MikehuntHerpa

Aug 13, 2019
How does one reach the futa content? I got to the end and I don't remember really seeing any futa besides the demon. Is there any full save files that contain all the options to browse through?

Reactions: Nessiah

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
How does one reach the futa content? I got to the end and I don't remember really seeing any futa besides the demon. Is there any full save files that contain all the options to browse through?
I think thats the only futa content so far

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
As Areeb already said, the demoness is the only futa so far, but there are other futa characters, as well as more scenes with her planned.

It might take awhile for a game to get there though, due to the sheer amount of content yet to come.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
RanliLabz sends his love with a public release of his other small side project/collaboration game The Witchers: Wild Cunt v0.2, if anyone's interested:

Download links:

Windows:

MAC:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Doth thou kiddeth me ??!! Those are unbelievably amazing. Best part of an already great game imho ! I understand people might have different tastes but lets not diminish what he've done
While i agree with you that the bunk updates are amazing, i understand why people are tired of them.
They add a lot more details and personality to the characters but we have been getting these for several months now without any progress on the plot. People just want the plot to finally move forward

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
While i agree with you that the bunk updates are amazing, i understand why people are tired of them.
They add a lot more details and personality to the characters but we have been getting these for several months now without any progress on the plot. People just want the plot to finally move forward
Well, this should be the last of the bunk bed updates. Though to be fair - we were told how long they will take by RanliLabz in advance.

The next update should wrap things up and be a finale update for the first phase of the game. The second phase certainly looks to be very ambitious, so we'll see how things will fare then. As far as I know, Ranli did talk about enlisting help, so things should develop faster.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Well, this should be the last of the bunk bed updates. Though to be fair - we were told how long they will take by RanliLabz in advance.

The next update should wrap things up and be a finale update for the first phase of the game. The second phase certainly looks to be very ambitious, so we'll see how things will fare then. As far as I know, Ranli did talk about enlisting help, so things should develop faster.
Yeah, thats the first thing that popped into my mind when Cis update dropped. Dont get me wrong i appreciate the bunk updates but i am happy we are finally moving forward.
I remember the dev saying we might get an option of using a drug to make MC smarter, for me thats enough to look forward to next chapter.
Cant wait for it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
RanliLabz sends his love with a public release of his other small side project/collaboration game The Witchers: Wild Cunt v0.2, if anyone's interested:

Download links:

Windows: Mega

MAC: Mega
I think there is a thread for this gamearound here Dreadder.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Doth thou kiddeth me ??!! Those are unbelievably amazing. Best part of an already great game imho ! I understand people might have different tastes but lets not diminish what he've done
The post was a combination of two things which seem related but actually aren't. Saying that there's not much content added is obviously asinine, considering that all the bunk bed conversations have a huge amount of material. For the same reason, saying "just" the bunk scenes added is ridiculous. On the other hand, it is true that there has been no progress on the story.

After five bunk bed updates, I think most people are on the same page that yes, they've been great but also yes, we're ready to move on. Looking forward to see how the game will change in phase 2!

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
The post was a combination of two things which seem related but actually aren't. Saying that there's not much content added is obviously asinine, considering that all the bunk bed conversations have a huge amount of material. For the same reason, saying "just" the bunk scenes added is ridiculous. On the other hand, it is true that there has been no progress on the story.

After five bunk bed updates, I think most people are on the same page that yes, they've been great but also yes, we're ready to move on. Looking forward to see how the game will change in phase 2!
Well i mean it seems to me like after the bunk updates he's doing a huge amount of work cause I imagine he's going to take into account all the varoius choices the player has made. And that's a thing I'm waiting for as impatiently as you all are. But I also understand that he needs time for that

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
It does feel there's not a lot of content if you just dont care to know the characters. I do agree not moving the plot while getting to more of the character wasnt worth at all, but thats just me.

Reactions: perles75
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes