perles75

May 16, 2020
The gallery isn't implemented yet, so there's no need for one right now.
HOWEVER, Ranli said that the next update (which is not a standard update, just the additional scenes of the Cis story that grew Ranli style into a humongous add-on of more than 400 pics) will have personnel files, scene replays and galleries for all the characters!

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well I gotta say at the moment the game is pretty funny but all in all it's just a prologue to set up what kind of kinks the player wants to have in the game. Then once it's set up the game is over at the moment.

Still it seems pretty dang ambitious at this stage.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Well I gotta say at the moment the game is pretty funny but all in all it's just a prologue to set up what kind of kinks the player wants to have in the game. Then once it's set up the game is over at the moment.

Still it seems pretty dang ambitious at this stage.
That's one of the best parts to me. This is all just Chapter 1 basically. It'll be a lot of fun to see where it goes from here.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I don't know how far am I in the game but I got the chance to choose which route Im going with Cole.

Now, Im a nice guy, normally I would choose the Friendship path with him, try to get him to open up and become friends sounds nice, but there is also the Rival path, which sounds actually pretty exciting...in theory, I envision it as a friendly rivalry, we compete and push each other to be better, boasting when we win and trash talk a little bit to tease the loser and make him work harder the next time but at the end there being a mutual respect for each other.

The problem is there is also another kind of rivalry, the nasty rivalry that push people to cheat, and lie in order to surpass the other, the rivalry that is more focused on bringing the other one down more than pushing yourself up, that is not my thing at all.

So I wanted to vibe check with you guys on the nature of the rival path with Cole.... any thoughts on how will develop such rivalry?

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
I don't know how far am I in the game but I got the chance to choose which route Im going with Cole.

Now, Im a nice guy, normally I would choose the Friendship path with him, try to get him to open up and become friends sounds nice, but there is also the Rival path, which sounds actually pretty exciting...in theory, I envision it as a friendly rivalry, we compete and push each other to be better, boasting when we win and trash talk a little bit to tease the loser and make him work harder the next time but at the end there being a mutual respect for each other.

The problem is there is also another kind of rivalry, the nasty rivalry that push people to cheat, and lie in order to surpass the other, the rivalry that is more focused on bringing the other one down more than pushing yourself up, that is not my thing at all.

So I wanted to vibe check with you guys on the nature of the rival path with Cole.... any thoughts on how will develop such rivalry?
To be honest if there weren't so many scenes in the Alpha cucking route i would not ignore him. Pretty boring char. Everything else just makes sense if you are gay and want another romancable char or like to be cucked. Friend route is my Boy Sam, That guy is a bros bro, a mans man^^

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
MC male is very submissive when it comes to gay stuff, I just want to dom the fancy demon in the ass, and the fox. :devilish:
It's because the character is totally naive at the beginning and basically he endures everything that is thrown at him, which is so new and shocking for him. He'll surely have the chance to grow and become more active and possibly domineering in the next phase of the game (he already starts by choosing the right path for Cole)

Reactions: cergyn

perles75

May 16, 2020

According to what you say, I think you want to choose the friend path. I believe the rivalry is supposed to be pretty harsh, as in, they can't stand each other and they will compete in everything.
The description however says that it's up to you to decide how dirty you want to complete (and this will have repercussions on how the character is perceived by the other characters), so I guess you can be a "fair rival", so to speak. But I'm not sure how it will turn out: after all, the dev hasn't started the phase 2 yet.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
do yall know when it goes public, cant seem to find it anywhere
It's out for $15 patrons. Give it 1-2 weeks and it'll drop for $5 and $10 patrons depending on how many bugs are spotted during early release, public is usually a few days after that.

Don't bother asking for a hero as the game never leaks

Reactions: Bruno3

origeee

Feb 21, 2020
For those who want to know whats in the update it's

MEGA BUG FIX:

Huge amount of bugs throughout the game now fixed; including:

- sound issues in the bunk are now fixed - you have regained control

- walkthrough fritzes should now be a think of the past!

- huge typo hunt in first part of the game - I'll do the rest when my soul can take it

- some fixes have been made to clean up Daemonology

PERSONNEL FILES:

- Personnel Files are now fully operational for all characters in your Stable! [except Info]

- Scene Replays are now operational for all characters!

- Galleries have been added for all characters [accessed from Personnel Files]

‍ EXTRA CONTENT SCENES [c400 images]:

note - you have to replay the Cis conversation to see these]

- Felix-MC wank fantasy [optional bi with Cis] [m/m, bi m/m/f, taboo]

- Felix-MC-Sam-Cis fantasy [f/m, m/m, m/m/m, m/m/f, voyeur, taboo, top or bottom]

- Cis & Felix Peril fantasy [m/m, peril]

- Musical Number [well I think it's hilarious ]

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Now I just got curious, what happened?
Every time someone asks that and gets an answer everything gets deleted for being off-topic - which was one of the reasons why Ranli left. So this debate will probably share that same fate, but so be it.

Long story short, he disagreed with how mods deleted quite a few of the posts and a few reviews under the pretext of them being off-topic numerous times, and with how they handled his complaints about it, which led to quite a bit of bad blood between him and a few of the staff.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes