Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Any way to skip the music video? goes on way too long. Especially when you have the music muted/turned off and have no desire to turn it back on lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.7a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Chimba

perles75

May 16, 2020
what kind of incest?
For what concerns the MC, actually you decide... when the relative female character (Cis( appears, you can type in what is to you (I guess not "mother" though, as she's just 1 year older). You can also have (as a fantasy) sex with your (male) cousin. There are also some scenes here and there between secondary characters.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Any way to skip the music video? goes on way too long. Especially when you have the music muted/turned off and have no desire to turn it back on lol
I think just with the usual method of pressing Ctlr the scene goes faster and finishes quickly. Or you press Ctlr before it starts and should do the trick.

perles75

May 16, 2020
For the amount of content there is, I am shocked that the update number would be so low. I stay from game/stories that have low update numbers due the fact it usually means that there is not much content in the demo's yet. Lastly I do not know if it is just me. However I have noticed that the MC looks kinda feminine, or has nothing in his head. if he was gender-bent to a woman permanently, might look better than looking very metrosexual,stuck with a clueless look all the time. Very cool story. A lot of hard work for sure, the coding must be a b%^&*
I think you can give some degree of feminization -not sure full sex change- to the MC in some paths (submissive with Cole at least, maybe others) but that's yet to come and I think it'll take quite some time before appearing.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
NEW v.0.3.7a "Extra Content" UPDATE IS NOW PUBLIC!

Here's what RanliLabz has to say about it and links:

"It's out!

I'm pleased as punch to have gotten this over the line There's been a lot of work done behind the scenes - but there's also a good whack of sexy content [400 pics], a cool new music video, and extra features like Personnel Files and Galleries for all characters. The sound is finally fixed, too... so you can whack the volume up again!

Big thanks to all who submitted bug-reports, and took part in the polls for extra content. A special shout out to devSin - who did a lot of work on the back-end in this update [and fixed up a lot of my lousy code throughout the entire game ].

Hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!

DOWNLOADS:

SPACECORPSv0.3.7a For WINDOWS [MEGA]

SPACECORPSv0.3.7a For WINDOWS [GDRIVE]

SPACECORPSv0.3.7a For MAC [MEGA]

[Android version will coming after Public Release]

CHANGELOG:

MEGA BUG FIX:

Huge amount of bugs throughout the game now fixed; including:

- sound issues in the bunk are now fixed - you have regained control

- walkthrough fritzes should now be a think of the past!

- huge typo hunt in first part of the game - I'll do the rest when my soul can take it

- some fixes have been made to clean up Daemonology

PERSONNEL FILES:

- Personnel Files are now fully operational for all characters in your Stable! [except Info]

- Scene Replays are now operational for all characters!

- Galleries have been added for all characters [accessed from Personnel Files]

‍ EXTRA CONTENT SCENES [c400 images]:

note - you have to replay the Cis conversation to see these]

- Felix-MC wank fantasy [optional bi with Cis] [m/m, bi m/m/f, taboo]

- Felix-MC-Sam-Cis fantasy [f/m, m/m, m/m/m, m/m/f, voyeur, taboo, top or bottom]

- Cis & Felix Peril fantasy [m/m, peril]

- Musical Number [well I think it's hilarious ]"
So they are just fantasies (something like a dream) and not scenes that really happened? I ask so I don't have to download 1.5gb to find that they are just dreams or fantasies of the MC :HideThePain:.
Thanks

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
There's one semi-forced lesbian scene but you can avoid seeing it.

Also, many of the characters have a past and are not virgins when we meet them so there are flashback scenes.

By activating the Bull kink you can stop your LIs from sleeping with others once they've commited to you but side characters do what they like
But they sleep with others before there committed to you? And do you have to see it? Side characters do you have to watch them having sex with others as well?
How do you activate bull kink?

Thank you for your time

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, did anything interesting actually happen with the story yet, or are we still stuck with flashbacks, the MC's imagination, and dream sequences? I've been holding off on the last 4 updates or so, because I got tired of hanging out in the bunk room forever. Should I try it again, or wait for 4 or 5 more updates?

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
But they sleep with others before there committed to you? And do you have to see it? Side characters do you have to watch them having sex with others as well?
How do you activate bull kink?

Thank you for your time
in some cases you see them with other people if you read their minds.(the floating spiral thing.) in other cases you can read their minds but still avoid watching the girls get it on as long as you dont go to deep. the bad thing is if i remember right some kinks you can only unlock if you read minds. the bull kink happens sometime when talking to a girl who is either cheating on her BF or is thinking about it and Mc asks himself if he's into taking other peoples girls. im not sure if the kink to prevent them from sleeping with other guys in the future is in the same event. but it should be fairly obvious.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So, did anything interesting actually happen with the story yet, or are we still stuck with flashbacks, the MC's imagination, and dream sequences? I've been holding off on the last 4 updates or so, because I got tired of hanging out in the bunk room forever. Should I try it again, or wait for 4 or 5 more updates?
according to changelog...maaaaaybe the next update.

Reactions: Smarmint

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
in some cases you see them with other people if you read their minds.(the floating spiral thing.) in other cases you can read their minds but still avoid watching the girls get it on as long as you dont go to deep. the bad thing is if i remember right some kinks you can only unlock if you read minds. the bull kink happens sometime when talking to a girl who is either cheating on her BF or is thinking about it and Mc asks himself if he's into taking other peoples girls. im not sure if the kink to prevent them from sleeping with other guys in the future is in the same event. but it should be fairly obvious.
Hi thank you for your reply I think I'll just move on I'm not really into watch LI'S/potential LI'S having sex with others especially if it's unavoidable I understand that there supposed to be past relationships but still not details I want to know and certainly don't want to see it
I would might play it if it was avoidable but that doesn't seem to be the case

I thank you for taking the time to answer my questions regarding the game have a good night

Thank you for your time :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hi thank you for your reply I think I'll just move on I'm not really into watch LI'S/potential LI'S having sex with others especially if it's unavoidable I understand that there supposed to be past relationships but still not details I want to know and certainly don't want to see it
I would might play it if it was avoidable but that doesn't seem to be the case

I thank you for taking the time to answer my questions regarding the game have a good night

Thank you for your time :)
if i recall correctly almost if not every sexual scene is optional/avoidable. the past ones aren't something you need to see. and the mind reading isnt something you need to do.

the main attraction to this game would definitely be the humor.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Only being interested in one character in games like this makes updates a real slog. Feels like we are 2 years away from any real content with the sister, guess its time to put a reminder on this one to check back next year.

Reactions: Aelgwenn
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes