Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
RanliLabz This might be coming a bit late, and maybe already reported before...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if it was reported before or not but I forwarded it to Ranli just in case.

UPDATE: It would seem that this bug is already fixed in the new update that was recently released for the top tier Patreons.

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Just finished with v0.3.7 - for the most part it's still fun and gets a good laugh.
The fact that the game tries to cater to so many kinks is commendable, but it also means that the branching for different paths can go to an insane level with each new version. This can easily get out of hand considering how many different scenarios should be generated. It all requires a tremendous effort and sadly a lot of the content many people won't even see. I personally try to explore most of the offered scenarios for the dialogue and backstory, but some paths/scenarios simply aren't my cup of tea.
The point system is still kind of a gray area, which until now only affects paths with different characters, but hopefully it will make sense in the overall picture as well. I'm curious to see where the story evolves.

And lastly, am I imagining things or is Bailey 'packing' something "extra"? It would explain some of the dialogue and Cole's reaction :giggle:

Reactions: Dreadder

perles75

May 16, 2020
Just finished with v0.3.7 - for the most part it's still fun and gets a good laugh.
The fact that the game tries to cater to so many kinks is commendable, but it also means that the branching for different paths can go to an insane level with each new version. This can easily get out of hand considering how many different scenarios should be generated. It all requires a tremendous effort and sadly a lot of the content many people won't even see. I personally try to explore most of the offered scenarios for the dialogue and backstory, but some paths/scenarios simply aren't my cup of tea.
The point system is still kind of a gray area, which until now only affects paths with different characters, but hopefully it will make sense in the overall picture as well. I'm curious to see where the story evolves.

And lastly, am I imagining things or is Bailey 'packing' something "extra"? It would explain some of the dialogue and Cole's reaction :giggle:
Don't we see Bailey fully naked once, like in the scene with Raz (Fatima's brother) or Dan (Sam's brother)? The idea is intriguing though.

As a side note, the point system has not much use now but it will be way more central in the next phase, when we'll be able to train Jimmi

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Suspiciously enough - we don't get to see her in full nude. Went back and checked the 2 scenarios you described:
Will admit there seems to be something suspicious in her pants. :LOL:

Haven't played in a while so may be mistaken, but as far as I remember the cut-aways to the pirate ship (or whatever) during the bunk conversation with Cole, they very deliberately zoomed in on the bulge in her crotch.

Reactions: perles75

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Is there any content with the young MC (and/or his sister)? I find the overly-muscular version a bit trite.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Is there any content with the young MC (and/or his sister)? I find the overly-muscular version a bit trite.
Yes on both accounts - in flashbacks of course. Though no actual sex or anything like that - the closest thing to what you're asking about, is her massaging his backside and MC cumming because of it. There's also some flashbacks in Cis' bunk bed conversation, though mostly about her and cousin Felix and not MC.

Reactions: fictitious

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
NEW v.0.3.7a "Extra Content" UPDATE IS NOW PUBLIC!

Here's what RanliLabz has to say about it and links:

"It's out!

I'm pleased as punch to have gotten this over the line There's been a lot of work done behind the scenes - but there's also a good whack of sexy content [400 pics], a cool new music video, and extra features like Personnel Files and Galleries for all characters. The sound is finally fixed, too... so you can whack the volume up again!

Big thanks to all who submitted bug-reports, and took part in the polls for extra content. A special shout out to devSin - who did a lot of work on the back-end in this update [and fixed up a lot of my lousy code throughout the entire game ].

Hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!

DOWNLOADS:

[Android version will coming after Public Release]

CHANGELOG:

MEGA BUG FIX:

Huge amount of bugs throughout the game now fixed; including:

- sound issues in the bunk are now fixed - you have regained control

- walkthrough fritzes should now be a think of the past!

- huge typo hunt in first part of the game - I'll do the rest when my soul can take it

- some fixes have been made to clean up Daemonology

PERSONNEL FILES:

- Personnel Files are now fully operational for all characters in your Stable! [except Info]

- Scene Replays are now operational for all characters!

- Galleries have been added for all characters [accessed from Personnel Files]

‍ EXTRA CONTENT SCENES [c400 images]:

note - you have to replay the Cis conversation to see these]

- Felix-MC wank fantasy [optional bi with Cis] [m/m, bi m/m/f, taboo]

- Felix-MC-Sam-Cis fantasy [f/m, m/m, m/m/m, m/m/f, voyeur, taboo, top or bottom]

- Cis & Felix Peril fantasy [m/m, peril]

- Musical Number [well I think it's hilarious ]"

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
‍ EXTRA CONTENT SCENES [c400 images]:

- Felix-MC wank fantasy [optional bi with Cis] [m/m, bi m/m/f, taboo]

- Felix-MC-Sam-Cis fantasy [f/m, m/m, m/m/m, m/m/f, voyeur, taboo, top or bottom]

- Cis & Felix Peril fantasy [m/m, peril]

- Musical Number [well I think it's hilarious ]"
Are the new scenes during the cis bunk bed convo or before it?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
just try out this game, surprisingly enjoyable for this first release. good render and pretty distinctive character design especially MC can choose whom to fxxk. definitely on my watch list.
For the amount of content there is, I am shocked that the update number would be so low. I stay from game/stories that have low update numbers due the fact it usually means that there is not much content in the demo's yet. Lastly I do not know if it is just me. However I have noticed that the MC looks kinda feminine, or has nothing in his head. if he was gender-bent to a woman permanently, might look better than looking very metrosexual,stuck with a clueless look all the time. Very cool story. A lot of hard work for sure, the coding must be a b%^&*

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I think you missed the first sentence in that quote:
:)
:FacePalm: Fuck me
I skipped that part due to it being a smaller font.
Anyways nice to know i wont need to start over to see new scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is the ntr/sharing avoidable? (I'm talking about ntr as in the girls having sex with others?)
Or should I move on?

Thank you for your time

• Angry
Reactions: Kionashi

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is the ntr/sharing avoidable? (I'm talking about ntr as in the girls having sex with others?)
Or should I move on?

Thank you for your time
There's one semi-forced lesbian scene but you can avoid seeing it.

Also, many of the characters have a past and are not virgins when we meet them so there are flashback scenes.

By activating the Bull kink you can stop your LIs from sleeping with others once they've commited to you but side characters do what they like

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes