Klordz

Jan 5, 2019
This game has been in development for how many years now and it's still not done with the prologue?
And I thought Summertime Saga was bad...

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
For the people complaining that the updates are slow... This isn't Cloud Meadow or the precursor. This is labeled as a BUGFIX UPDATE. There are 400 new images which I presume all feature incredibly well-made 3d images in this BUGFIX UPDATE. Even if they are slow this game adds extremely meaningful content damn near every time and even when it isn't meaningful it's still very high quality. Give the dev some slack they've been hauling ass

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Love the game! Keep it up!
Removed text here, haha, the song when anna and sarge does things together, what is it called? the mother complex scene
Part I removed was that I believe it to be a cover of Spice girls - 2 become 1, kinda sure it is.

nevermind I found it, Paul Gilbert I think

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
For the people complaining that the updates are slow... This isn't Cloud Meadow or the precursor. This is labeled as a BUGFIX UPDATE. There are 400 new images which I presume all feature incredibly well-made 3d images in this BUGFIX UPDATE. Even if they are slow this game adds extremely meaningful content damn near every time and even when it isn't meaningful it's still very high quality. Give the dev some slack they've been hauling ass
I think it's save to say that the dev couldn't care less about complaints on F95 after his exit here. Not to mention that the original plan was for this to enter phase 2 more than a year ago.
Let people vent, there really is no harm in it at this point.

perles75

May 16, 2020
So, did anything interesting actually happen with the story yet, or are we still stuck with flashbacks, the MC's imagination, and dream sequences? I've been holding off on the last 4 updates or so, because I got tired of hanging out in the bunk room forever. Should I try it again, or wait for 4 or 5 more updates?
The bunk bed scenes are finished, now there will be the wrapping up season 1 finale (which I hope will be in just one update as planned, but even at worst I can't see how it could extend to more than two), then the next phase will start.

Reactions: Smarmint

perles75

May 16, 2020
Many people comment on the slowness like the dev hasn't done anything or he's lazy. I think that's unfair. The setting has become significantly richer and more in-depth with the bunk bed conversations, not to mention the characters themselves, which are going to be very important for the story.
So yes, I understand those who want the story to move forward, as we are at the same point since some time, and yes, the dev definitely took longer than planned and that's unfortunate, but the world is so much richer.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Only being interested in one character in games like this makes updates a real slog. Feels like we are 2 years away from any real content with the sister, guess its time to put a reminder on this one to check back next year.
yeah, that's not a game for those interested in just a character, the cast is huge and everyone of them (except maybe one or two) has their fans, so the love must be distributed. The bunk bed conversations were the best chance to have more character-focused content.

Last edited:
Reactions: origeee
Oct 29, 2020
Probably the only game with both straight and gay content where it's more than just one M/M scene (while some games don't even have actual M/M content but still add the tag, even though it's literally the only tag gay men can use to find content catered to us :,)) to 'earn' itself the gay tag.
I'd say it's probably about 60/40 or something (don't know how much straight content there is but judging by the fact that there's less pink [aka gay, sometimes bi too] options, I'd say there has to be at least a bit more; which makes sense) and that is just very refreshing to see. So huge props to the dev on that one!

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Many people comment on the slowness like the dev hasn't done anything or he's lazy. I think that's unfair. The setting has become significantly richer and more in-depth with the bunk bed conversations, not to mention the characters themselves, which are going to be very important for the story.
So yes, I understand those who want the story to move forward, as we are at the same point since some time, and yes, the dev definitely took longer than planned and that's unfortunate, but the world is so much richer.
The pace has been butchered, moments like these where already before we arrived at the bore beds. Doesn't matter what people feel about the dev, what matters is the result.

Maybe you do like it but actually think of the future, would you want this again? for me the game may as well have been on hold since before the bore beds.

perles75

May 16, 2020
The pace has been butchered, moments like these where already before we arrived at the bore beds. Doesn't matter what people feel about the dev, what matters is the result.

Maybe you do like it but actually think of the future, would you want this again? for me the game may as well have been on hold since before the bore beds.
Indeed the result is what matters, but I'm perfectly fine with the result. The amount of new info, new sex scenes, new content in general that has been put into the game since the bunk beds is staggering: the fact that the story has not proceeded doesn't mean that the game has been on hold. Story and game are two separate things.

Said that, yes, I'm very ready for the story to move forward and yes, I would prefer that such intermissions do not happen very often because I also like a plot and see progression, but if the quality is the one shown in the last updates, I really can't complain.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I think that Ranli has done great for the majority of Spacecorps development. He has made something truly unique, with quite a lot of irreverent humor, which I have enjoyed a lot. I am not as much a fan of the demonic world sequencies, but I am sure some fans love that part.

My issue is how the game dropped off the cliff in content and quality in the last 4 updates. It had an interesting story, with the MC getting to learn about Spacecorps and the different characters he came across, one of his LIs getting kidnapped, and reuniting with his sister. Then, once he was arrested, every new update became extremely short with no story progression, and still 4 updates later we are stuck in the bunk room hearing about everyones' past sexcapades. I don't mind it in principle, I just find it all too boring. Maybe Ranli is having writer's block and doesn't know where to go from here?

There is so much potential. He could introduce loads of new characters on the spacecraft, he could land somewhere and meet some aliens, the team could be sent to war, or he could even get sucked into the computer virtual world for awhile. Lots of possibilities I came up with in about 1 minute, so I am sure Ranli has lots of similar and better ideas himself. But I wish he would take the story somewhere.

It would be one thing if Spacecorps was always like this, and I would just find something else I like better, but it has been great for most of its development, and with quite sizeable updates, coming regularly, so to see such a change in the last 6 months, has been an unfortunate surprise. Maybe Ranli is bitter about the whole forum situation here (rightfully so, I might add), and his heart is not in it anymore. I hope this isn't the case, as Spacecorps has been truly special up to now.

Reactions: ARB582

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
I would have to say pass on this game unless you are into being a complete retard pussy that loves being cucked. Graphics looks good game play is ok, but mc is a complete retard with no balls and if you try to be anything else i.e. stand up for you self or be anything but a complete whimp its game over. If you are into that kind of thing this game might very well be to your liking. As for me it's unfortunately a hard no.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes