Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Hello

My laptop died and I have lost all my saves, can anyone let me have the saves for up to the last update, please?

perles75

May 16, 2020
there is an interesting update on Patreon concerning how phase 2 will work (which, as a side note, is comforting to see, as it means that phase 2 is going to be real and not some kind of mythological creature :ROFLMAO:):

As some of you already know, Phase 2 will concentrate heavily on taking optional missions that improve your Stats [like IQ, Strength and Sex]. The Stats you gain will determine which Branch of SpaceCorps you're eligible for [e.g. you'll need good Strength and Combat to get into Forward Infantry, and good IQ and Data to get into SciCorps].

1635964103753.png

That means making a lot of missions - and for that, I've needed some help. My last Patreon goal was to get more help from contributors... and I've been beavering away on that since the summer

To get the best quality contributions, I've only been contacting experienced developers with games of their own and a track record of regular updates. All make games that I enjoy and subscribe to myself, and all are lovely people who are very much on the SpaceCorps wavelength! You'll be hearing a fair bit about them over the next few months!

So far, 5 developers have agreed to contribute unique Holodeck Missions to SpaceCorps. Between them, they make Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, Futa and Trans content. All are at different stages of development, but one [the amazing Snowheart, who makes Bound By Night] has just finished the first of his three planned levels

How it works:

When selecting missions at the start of the day, you'll be able to click Holodeck as a choice [see the main picture above]. That will then open up the screen below, where you can pick from the available Holodeck missions:

MC will then be transported into the digital worlds of the contributing devs - interacting [and usually having sex with] their characters, and learning valuable skills. This means MC will get to battle werewolves in the BBN Universe, or take part in experiments in the Panacea universe... Basically, it's the King Daddy of Crossover p0rn

When will this be out?

I'm still working on the Season Finale - with a planned December release - and you'll be hearing plenty more about that in the weeks to come! That will conclude Phase 1 of SpaceCorps. I'm aiming to release the first episode of Phase 2 in January or February - and it will include at least one of the Holodeck missions.

[as a side note, on Discord he said the planned release date for phase 1 finale is 8 December]

Last edited:

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
there is an interesting update on Patreon concerning how phase 2 will work (which, as a side note, is comforting to see, as it means that phase 2 is going to be real and not some kind of mythological creature :ROFLMAO:):

As some of you already know, Phase 2 will concentrate heavily on taking optional missions that improve your Stats [like IQ, Strength and Sex]. The Stats you gain will determine which Branch of SpaceCorps you're eligible for [e.g. you'll need good Strength and Combat to get into Forward Infantry, and good IQ and Data to get into SciCorps].

View attachment 1483008

That means making a lot of missions - and for that, I've needed some help. My last Patreon goal was to get more help from contributors... and I've been beavering away on that since the summer

To get the best quality contributions, I've only been contacting experienced developers with games of their own and a track record of regular updates. All make games that I enjoy and subscribe to myself, and all are lovely people who are very much on the SpaceCorps wavelength! You'll be hearing a fair bit about them over the next few months!

So far, 5 developers have agreed to contribute unique Holodeck Missions to SpaceCorps. Between them, they make Straight, Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, Futa and Trans content. All are at different stages of development, but one [the amazing Snowheart, who makes Bound By Night] has just finished the first of his three planned levels

How it works:

When selecting missions at the start of the day, you'll be able to click Holodeck as a choice [see the main picture above]. That will then open up the screen below, where you can pick from the available Holodeck missions:

MC will then be transported into the digital worlds of the contributing devs - interacting [and usually having sex with] their characters, and learning valuable skills. This means MC will get to battle werewolves in the BBN Universe, or take part in experiments in the Panacea universe... Basically, it's the King Daddy of Crossover p0rn

When will this be out?

I'm still working on the Season Finale - with a planned December release - and you'll be hearing plenty more about that in the weeks to come! That will conclude Phase 1 of SpaceCorps. I'm aiming to release the first episode of Phase 2 in January or February - and it will include at least one of the Holodeck missions.

[as a side note, on Discord he said the planned release date for phase 1 finale is 8 December]
It sounds really ambitious.
It would be a shape if this game got abandoned or phase 2 turns out to be meh bcoz the dev was too ambitious.
I really hope it works bcoz if implemented correctly it would be amazing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1483008

How it works:

When will this be out?

Color me interested!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Ranli is known for his, let us say, very epic plans. It seems, however, he has succeeded in recruiting competent help. In such a case we really have reasons to celebrate and believe, phase 2 will start and have (at least) few splendid chapters.

Reactions: perles75

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Ranli is known for his, let us say, very epic plans. It seems, however, he has succeeded in recruiting competent help. In such a case we really have reasons to celebrate and believe, phase 2 will start and have (at least) few splendid chapters.
You mean he is sitting there eating fish n chips and watching someone else doing the work. :LUL:

perles75

May 16, 2020
yes, there's always the risk, and he has the tendency of making big things even bigger (remember when Cole and Anna were supposed to have their bunk bed conversation in a unique update? :ROFLMAO:).
But the positive thing for me is that he has a clear plan, doesn't decise things one step at a time and also he's apparently conscious of his own limits, so that he branched out for help -otherwise doing all the unique missions plus the main storyline would have been even more endless. (I'm also happy he got help for the virtual stable and stuff like that)
So I'm cautiously optimistic!

Reactions: pilgrim2003

perles75

May 16, 2020
You mean he is sitting there eating fish n chips and watching someone else doing the work. :LUL:
well, the guest missions are just a small part of the whole phase 2, as there are the non-holodeck missions (that is, in the real world of the game) plus the various storylines with the characters onboard the ship and most probably new upcoming ones...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
yes, there's always the risk, and he has the tendency of making big things even bigger (remember when Cole and Anna were supposed to have their bunk bed conversation in a unique update? :ROFLMAO:).
But the positive thing for me is that he has a clear plan, doesn't decise things one step at a time and also he's apparently conscious of his own limits, so that he branched out for help -otherwise doing all the unique missions plus the main storyline would have been even more endless. (I'm also happy he got help for the virtual stable and stuff like that)
So I'm cautiously optimistic!
Oh yes, I remember it very well :) And I have been asking people here to help him with coding or in other way to make the progress more fast... Well, I am really curious about the next phase and hope to live enough long to witness also the glorious last chapters of the whole saga :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh no, meanwhile he is desperately working on the three hundreds other things he promissed to do :)
Or he handed them over to another slave erm co-worker. ;)

Things like that were more fun when ranli was still here but thanks to what you've wrote earlier i have a bit more stuff to troll him with on discord. :KEK:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes