ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Look at the OP
In the Banner the redhead on the rightside is the sis. Also the ginger girl in braids in the first pic, though thats from a flashback

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Please MEGA reup
Here's the public release of the new v.0.3.7b technical update from RanliLabz:

v.0.3.7b Technical and Walkthrough Edition [Public Release]

Hello Crew!

This is a Technical Update - complete with multiple bug and typo fixes and continuity edits; alongside a full Integrated Walkthrough for the Cis conversation. Please note that there is no new story content from v0.3.7a... this update is just to ensure that the very best version of SpaceCorps is available to you
There are new Sp4nked and Sp4nker kinks though!

DOWNLOADS:

SPACECORPSv0.3.7b For WINDOWS [MEGA]
SPACECORPSv0.3.7b For MAC [MEGA]

CHANGELOG:
NOTE: This is a bugfix and walkthrough Update only! There is no additional story/image content.
- New Cis Integrated Walkthrough
- New Sp4nker and Sp4nked kinks added
- Shortened some file paths to help those playing the game from remote locations
- Adjusted some of the UI to create a better Android and Mac experience
- Added extra Hint for moments in the game where players often get stuck.
- Fixed continuity issue with Cis and mindreading.
- 100s of bug/typo fixes - big thanks to devSin for patiently trawling through them all!
- Big backend revamp to prep for Phase 2

Hope you like it!
The original links provided by RanliLabz work - you can find them in my second quoted post.

It seems Mega terminated the account used by F95 for gross violation of their terms.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys, is there news about patch release date?
Patch? You mean the next update? That one should be coming soon - I think RanliLabz said something about releasing it in the middle of the December for the top-tier patreons and then as usual a week or two later for the public.

Reactions: Picato3

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
Patch? You mean the next update? That one should be coming soon - I think RanliLabz said something about releasing it in the middle of the December for the top-tier patreons and then as usual a week or two later for the public.
So no puplic release this year. And there goes my hope for a merry christmas

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Per the patreon tiers, Lt (early release) is 3-7 days before the public release with Sgt and Ensign getting the update inbetween. How long it actually takes depends on how long the playtesting and spellchecking takes; if Ranli does a good initial job then there's no reason to think we won't get it before Christmas.

Dec 23, 2017
I need some help here. I am only interested in unlocking the scenes for Sergeant Titiana Krussef. A clearer walkthrough specifically for her, or a save with all of her scenes unlocked would help a lot. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes