perles75

May 16, 2020
damn have you seen the last few review ?
people are grumpy ( and pretty stupid ) in the end of the year..
considering they're all new members with very few posts and repeat similar issues (mostly total nonsense), I wouldn't be surprised -actually I'm expecting that's the case- if it's a concerted attempt from one individual or a group to lower the ranking of the game. (note also how they thumb up each other's review very actively to give them more "credit").

Luckily Ranli left this forum long ago and he doesn't have to care about those things really.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Yes, update for 30 seconds of content :D lol I should just come back in 6 months. Since folks are being salty & butthurt.

It is 30 seconds of content for me, do to point of the story I'm in(Which I am sure many are also). You leave the bunks to find the blonde lady who went to bathrooms. You end up with 2 potential sex scenes with Male characters. If that's not your jam, it's 30 seconds(or in my case, they were not sissy/female enough for me).

Last edited:

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
quick question. Does disabling maledom when cole is getting spanked by his father disable maledom with females in the future? I'm just not into the m/m maledom but if it disables that for m/f in the future i can power through that scene lol.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
quick question. Does disabling maledom when cole is getting spanked by his father disable maledom with females in the future? I'm just not into the m/m maledom but if it disables that for m/f in the future i can power through that scene lol.
i suggest u just power through it, that scene is funny and i just enable everything even thought i might not into some kinks..

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If I remember correctly, there'll be an opportunity at the end of the prologue/beginning of the next act (Soon™) to review and adjust your kink flags.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes