lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks lol. I was wondering why there was no changelog.
There's no changelog because the leaker couldn't be arsed to provide one, just as they couldn't be arsed to provide links for the mac version. When the public version drops in a couple of days I expect the changlog will be made available but let me asure you there is a lot more than 30 seconds of content.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There's no changelog because the leaker couldn't be arsed to provide one, just as they couldn't be arsed to provide links for the mac version. When the public version drops in a couple of days I expect the changlog will be made available but let me asure you there is a lot more than 30 seconds of content.
Maybe for you? I was at the point to leave my bunk & find the blond. I didn't have a desire to sex scenes with either males(Even though I'm a Pansexual, that doesn't bother me. I prefer Women, Trans-Woman, or Sissy. Aka I like very feminine features, sounds, smells, etc..)

So for me, it was 30 seconds :D

perles75

May 16, 2020
The unavoidable unskippable musical cut scenes are annoying as FUCK.. Jesus, if I wanted to listen to music like that I would open Spotify for fucks sake.
They are actually skippable, but not once they've started I think.
I don't mind to see them once (although they're a bit too long), it's the quirky brand of the game.

Thanks lol. I was wondering why there was no changelog.
As mentioned, content is actually there: two long scenes, one m/m and one m/f. But, as usual for any game of this kind that has various branches or characters, if you are not interested in that specific thing, it can be very short.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe for you? I was at the point to leave my bunk & find the blond. I didn't have a desire to sex scenes with either males(Even though I'm a Pansexual, that doesn't bother me. I prefer Women, Trans-Woman, or Sissy. Aka I like very feminine features, sounds, smells, etc..)

So for me, it was 30 seconds :D
Then say that rather than making a (false) factual claim that the update only has 30 seconds of content as that is bound to mislead people.

Btw, even if you have zero interest in the men you still have the extended Meera scene which lasts far longer than 30 seconds.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Then say that rather than making a (false) factual claim that the update only has 30 seconds of content as that is bound to mislead people.

Btw, even if you have zero interest in the men you still have the extended Meera scene which lasts far longer than 30 seconds.
It was from my perspective, so it was 30 seconds. Going speculate that will be same perspective as 80% of the users on this site. Only basing that off the content that is more popular/prdodcuced on here. But I do appreciate more content for Non Hetro folks, sadly it was not to my more specific non hetro self :p

akis2000

Dec 11, 2019
Yes that comment was very misleading. I waited until today to see what others would say or if a changelog was posted before downloading the new version. "FOR ME it was 30 secs" is a shit excuse, be salty without putting off others from a game and essentially badmouthing it, just cause its latest update didn't cater to your specific tastes.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes that comment was very misleading. I waited until today to see what others would say or if a changelog was posted before downloading the new version. "FOR ME it was 30 secs" is a shit excuse, be salty without putting off others from a game and essentially badmouthing it, just cause its latest update didn't cater to your specific tastes.
Pretty much. You took the words from my mouth. :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: VNON

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
It's not badmouthing giving people fair warning, that there's nothing interesting for them in this update, especially considering it's like 4GB. For me as well, it was:
- short dialogue
- not interested
- not interested
- the end of current version

So my only problem with JJDemon's comment, was that I've missed it before downloading the whole thing. :/

Anyone not interested in dudes can skip this update.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's not badmouthing giving people fair warning, that there's nothing interesting for them in this update, especially considering it's like 4GB. For me as well, it was:
- short dialogue
- not interested
- not interested
- the end of current version

So my only problem with JJDemon's comment, was that I've missed it before downloading the whole thing. :/

Anyone not interested in dudes can skip this update.
Completely true except for the fact that the update contains a M/F scene with Jimmi and Meera so is therefore equally suitable for straight players

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Completely true except for the fact that the update contains a M/F scene with Jimmi and Meera so is therefore equally suitable for straight players
That's worse than nothing for most players. Also the original text is obnoxious

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Is there a Mega link for latest version? Didn't see on on OP. :unsure: Never mind I found it. Damn I'm lazy sometimes. :) This is probably the best sci-fi AVN out there right now. (y)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes