SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Good thing for you there are loads of other games catering solely to the M/F crowd which don't have all that pesky M/M or Trans content clogging up the development process... :rolleyes:
While I don't disagree about M/M and trans content deserving representation too for those who desire it, I can't help but agree with the guy you replied to that being too spread out in fetishes is a downside here specifically, not even just F/m and M/M but the multitude of other fetishes in the game. It does make dev feel very plodding. In a fully text based game like TiTS it works because dev isn't slowed waiting for renders, but here the development has been painfully slow as we've been stuck on the bunkbeds for like a literal year.

Something has to eventually give, or at this rate the game won't be done in a decade.

Last edited:

onecowtwocow

Mar 30, 2018
Skimmed the personnel file code and wrote a quick and dirty script that sets flags to pass the checks in the gallery.
Might be useful if only to look at the gallery (Virtual Stable in the main menu after loading a Save).
Probably not a good idea to run on existing saves, or to continue playing from, due to the brute force nature of it.
Backup your files before extracting to the game folder and overwrite when prompted. Save 1 is just a blank save.
Save 2 is with alternative gay scenes off (the ones that lockout some straight scenes), while Save 3 is with them on.

perles75

May 16, 2020
While I don't disagree about M/M and trans content deserving representation too for those who desire it, I can't help but agree with the guy you replied to that being too spread out in fetishes is a downside here specifically, not even just F/m and M/M but the multitude of other fetishes in the game. It does make dev feel very plodding. In a fully text based game like TiTS it works because dev isn't slowed waiting for renders, but here the development has been painfully slow as we've been stuck on the bunkbeds for like a literal year.

Something has to eventually give, or at this rate the game won't be done in a decade.
Yes, I agree that it's not the game for you if you have a very narrow and specific kink because the game has a bit for everyone (and I concur that it slows development in some parts, like for the Cole update which I hope it was a one-shot attempt).
On the other hand if you don't mind trying different things it's great.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
this started off promising and yet not promising at the same time.
the memory thing and the overall looks are nice...
but i strongly dislike sluttiness towards strangers, so ofc i absolutely despise the nurse.
i didnt choose the robot path due to any gay inclinations, but solely because i didnt want any scene with the nurse.
now, since she is the first character we meet, that has me kinda worried.
will she or any characters similar to her play an important role in the future or will i be able to choose a completely different path?

Reactions: monk_56

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Ok, the public version was released yesterday - so here are the links to all the versions and changelog shared by RanliLabz:

It's out!

I really enjoyed making this update, so hopefully you'll enjoy playing it too!
For the first time in a while, MC will be venturing out of the Cadet Bunks... and encountering 2 characters we haven't seen for a bit.
But will he sell out his friends to ingratiate himself with Invigilator Munipanni and Division 9? Or will he take his friendship with Chad one step further?
Those are far from the only choice MC has to make this update... Can he find the missing Anna? Will he tell Chad some hometruths about his new girlfriend? Has he finally stumbled on to the identity of the Shapeshifter that's hunting him and his pals...?
There's only one way to find out!

DOWNLOADS:

FEATURES:
- 544 new images!
- Seduce Invigilator Meera Munipanni or Cadet Chad Chadsworthy
- New Primary Love Interest option: Chad
- Patron-only images in Wrestlemania are now available to all players

Let me know what you think in the comments below, or over on Discord [where you can report any bugs/typos you find too]. Hope you have fun playing it!

perles75

May 16, 2020
this started off promising and yet not promising at the same time.
the memory thing and the overall looks are nice...
but i strongly dislike sluttiness towards strangers, so ofc i absolutely despise the nurse.
i didnt choose the robot path due to any gay inclinations, but solely because i didnt want any scene with the nurse.
now, since she is the first character we meet, that has me kinda worried.
will she or any characters similar to her play an important role in the future or will i be able to choose a completely different path?
if you don't like sluttiness towards strangers, this might not be the game for you... :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ok, the public version was released yesterday - so here are the links to all the versions and changelog shared by RanliLabz:

It's out!

I really enjoyed making this update, so hopefully you'll enjoy playing it too!
For the first time in a while, MC will be venturing out of the Cadet Bunks... and encountering 2 characters we haven't seen for a bit.
But will he sell out his friends to ingratiate himself with Invigilator Munipanni and Division 9? Or will he take his friendship with Chad one step further?
Those are far from the only choice MC has to make this update... Can he find the missing Anna? Will he tell Chad some hometruths about his new girlfriend? Has he finally stumbled on to the identity of the Shapeshifter that's hunting him and his pals...?
There's only one way to find out!

DOWNLOADS:

SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For WINDOWS [MEGA]
SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For WINDOWS [GOOGLE]
SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For MAC [MEGA]
SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For Android [MEGA]
FEATURES:
- 544 new images!
- Seduce Invigilator Meera Munipanni or Cadet Chad Chadsworthy
- New Primary Love Interest option: Chad
- Patron-only images in Wrestlemania are now available to all players

Let me know what you think in the comments below, or over on Discord [where you can report any bugs/typos you find too]. Hope you have fun playing it!
Thanks for posting the links and changelog Dreadder.

Reactions: Dreadder

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Yes, I agree that it's not the game for you if you have a very narrow and specific kink because the game has a bit for everyone (and I concur that it slows development in some parts, like for the Cole update which I hope it was a one-shot attempt).
On the other hand if you don't mind trying different things it's great.

Gasp

how dare you, the Cole update was amazing

perles75

May 16, 2020
Gasp

how dare you, the Cole update was amazing
I definitely loved it, but it had the side effects of 1) slowing down the development significantly, 2) creating many different branches that will need to be taken into account in the future, which can go out of hand or create issues if not properly managed, and 3) multiplying my saves :ROFLMAO:

So yeah, worthy attempt, but I'd much prefer that it will be an exception.

Reactions: ARB582

perles75

May 16, 2020
Might be I got locked out of it by some previous choices.
The only options I had this update:
- some Chad fellow
- mentally calling purple gay nazicop

so not really my pair of shoes.

That being said, I have nothing against skipping an update or two, if I know ahead of downloading that there's nothing new for me there. Still, the game seems to becoming really spread thin, so I can't say I'm particularly hyped anymore.
by the way, the dev confirmed on Discord that the Meera scene is not locked, everyone can access it.

(lol at thinking that Anwyn is a nazicop considering he's one of the few people that treats your character with compassion in the prologue!)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know which variable the game uses to store which character you've chosen as your primary love interest?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's outdated with all the back-end rewriting. E.G.
Code:
stable_anna.primary = True

primary_love.id
u'anna'
An aside, the updated code is (y)(y)(y):geek:

Cheers, haven't looked at the code in a while but I believe it used to be a bit of a mess, so good to hear it's been cleaned up before the next chapter adds new layers of complication.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes