Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
by the way, the dev confirmed on Discord that the Meera scene is not locked, everyone can access it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯, I guess I will check it next update then.

(lol at thinking that Anwyn is a nazicop considering he's one of the few people that treats your character with compassion in the prologue!)
He is a military police officer for authoritarian, militaristic regime. nazicop is pretty much his current position on LinkedIn, no matter how much compassion he shows, or how much he loves puppies.

Mar 9, 2019
by the way, the dev confirmed on Discord that the Meera scene is not locked, everyone can access it.

(lol at thinking that Anwyn is a nazicop considering he's one of the few people that treats your character with compassion in the prologue!)
There were far more compassionate and 'good' Nazis than you would think, didn't change the fact that they were Nazis though. Plenty didn't even know of the gas chambers and other various methods the regime had for attaining their sanctimonious goals and probably would've been appalled had they known, doesn't change the fact they were Nazis though. :confused:

That being said the cop ain't a nazi cop, he's a regular old American cop. Maybe one of the good eggs but his stance is like what most black people feel when they become cops.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Had a question, been trying to use the in-game walkthrough to get the scene with Chad in Sarge's room but I keep missing it somehow, can anyone tell me what choice triggers this or choices via what content you want to see also has an effect as well cause like I said I can't seem to get this scene.

Last edited:

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Had a question, been trying to use the in-game walkthrough to get the scene with Chad in Sarge's room but I keep missing it somehow, can anyone tell me what choice triggers this or choices via what content you want to see also has an effect as well cause like I said I can't seem to get this scene.
You need to abandon Anna in Sarge's rape dungeon (don't jump down to join her when you have the option), you'll go back up in the room and Chad will be there.

hatar

Oct 3, 2021
Hi sorry if its a dumb question, whats the password for the patreon version when the robot asks?

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Man i just downloaded 4 gb just for a literally 5 minute of content, is it because im not on gay route or what
gay and straight content in this update is about the same size.
it's just a small update. part 1, as announced when it was released. it's quite short.
it's more than 5 min though. I personally played the straight path and unless you're rushing through stuff, it's longer than that.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I think it feels small also because the two scenes are mutually exclusive -in terms of number of rendered images and lines of dialogue I don't think it's that different from previous updates, but you can access only half of it. It happens sometimes in Spacecorps, I'd say 3 or 4 times. The risk of trying to make a broad and inclusive game...

Reactions: ARB582

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Its literally talk with Tris, then leave the room and talk with that guy and its over.
Literally nothing else for me, almost as if game trolled me

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

perles75

May 16, 2020
Its literally talk with Tris, then leave the room and talk with that guy and its over.
Literally nothing else for me, almost as if game trolled me
There is the scene with Meera (m/f) if you don't go with the scene with Chad (m/m); it shouldn't be too difficult to unlock, it's one choice after you finish talking with Chad.
(I think Ranli will revise the transition to make it even easier to get, but it's not that hard)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
can the current ver be put on mega too? my internet doesnt like the direct in browser downloads
Current version is already on Mega:
Ok, the public version was released yesterday - so here are the links to all the versions and changelog shared by RanliLabz:

It's out!

I really enjoyed making this update, so hopefully you'll enjoy playing it too!
For the first time in a while, MC will be venturing out of the Cadet Bunks... and encountering 2 characters we haven't seen for a bit.
But will he sell out his friends to ingratiate himself with Invigilator Munipanni and Division 9? Or will he take his friendship with Chad one step further?
Those are far from the only choice MC has to make this update... Can he find the missing Anna? Will he tell Chad some hometruths about his new girlfriend? Has he finally stumbled on to the identity of the Shapeshifter that's hunting him and his pals...?
There's only one way to find out!

DOWNLOADS:

SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For WINDOWS [MEGA]
SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For WINDOWS [GOOGLE]
SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For MAC [MEGA]
SPACECORPS v0.3.8 For Android [MEGA]
FEATURES:
- 544 new images!
- Seduce Invigilator Meera Munipanni or Cadet Chad Chadsworthy
- New Primary Love Interest option: Chad
- Patron-only images in Wrestlemania are now available to all players

Let me know what you think in the comments below, or over on Discord [where you can report any bugs/typos you find too]. Hope you have fun playing it!

Reactions: Johnny12

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
oh ty! theres no link for it in the first post so i wasnt sure
No problem, the links I posted are shared directly by RanliLabz, the author of the game, while the ones on the front page come from F95 uploaders - and I think their Mega accounts were banned due to violation of terms or something like that.

Why they don't put Ranli's Mega link in the first post is beyond my understanding though. :unsure:

TigerBurningBright

Dec 28, 2021
Is there landlady exist
I mean u know
Aye, but unless I missed something she's barely mentioned, bit more content with your "ex-roommate" though.

Also I think this is one of the better games on the site, the sheer variety of scenes is enormous (though even with it skippable I imagine not everyone enjoys that many different possibilities). And I personally find the humor hilarious.

Reactions: Dreadder
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes