stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
like I already said there might be some call for a tag for "stuff" I don't know what to call it except "Not a Virgin", it's not NTR, you can't claim your wife cheated on you because she remembered something that happened before she even met you.
yes i can second that. just wanted to clear that the things you see are not (always) what the mc imaginates but what ppl remember/think about.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yes i can second that. just wanted to clear that the things you see are not (always) what the mc imaginates but what ppl remember/think about.
Just to be pedantic I always took those scenes as the perspective of "the unreliable narrator", that is even though the scenes may be memories, they have a good dose of imagination there to, like that rosy tint you put on your wank bank (the reality was never as hot as you remembered). Just my take on it anyway, otherwise those images were just to "out there" IMO to be taken seriously.

perles75

May 16, 2020
The dev's stance has always been "if you don't see it, it didn't happen", that's why there are instances where you can decide if you want to watch a scene or not (e.g. Anna and the Sarge, or Cis memories on how she convinced the officers to be in the same ship as you): if you decide not to, that specific event is left in the dark and never actually happened "in your timeline".

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The dev's stance has always been "if you don't see it, it didn't happen", that's why there are instances where you can decide if you want to watch a scene or not (e.g. Anna and the Sarge, or Cis memories on how she convinced the officers to be in the same ship as you): if you decide not to, that specific event is left in the dark and never actually happened "in your timeline".
Moreover, the story actively pushes the MC and fellow recruits into open, poly relationships with each other and their crewmates, the opposite if an intent to cause jealousy which defines ntr on this site.

Sure, there's the Bull kink for those who disagree that sharing is caring but those players get punished by missing out a hyge amount of content.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and KopretCZ

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Moreover, the story actively pushes the MC and fellow recruits into open, poly relationships with each other and their crewmates, the opposite if an intent to cause jealousy which defines ntr on this site.

Sure, there's the Bull kink for those who disagree that sharing is caring but those players get punished by missing out a hyge amount of content.
I'm beginning to think I might have missed an update or two, has the MC actually fucked anyone yet? not counting the jailcell or section 6 interrogator, last I remember all the love interests were in early flirting mode

hardon1977

Mar 28, 2018
Is anyone else having an issue getting the latest version to run? It just opens and then closes for instantly. It's just a flicker.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm beginning to think I might have missed an update or two, has the MC actually fucked anyone yet? not counting the jailcell or section 6 interrogator, last I remember all the love interests were in early flirting mode
by fucking you mean vaginal/anal intercourse (I mean, not blowjobs or handjobs)? if that's the case, I'd say it hasn't happened beyond those two scenes you mention, except the other scene with Meera in the last update (I actually don't remember if they go all the way, as it's not content that interests me)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so far mc can have sex with Nurse Goodyear, Morgana, Klenaass Kraith and Meera Munipanni.

perles75

May 16, 2020
so far mc can have sex with Nurse Goodyear, Morgana, Klenaass Kraith and Meera Munipanni.
oh yes, how could I forget the 'accidental sex' with Fiona! :ROFLMAO:

I don't count the virtual sex (otherwise I should have counted also the sex in Pandemonium), so I didn't consider Lancelot or Morgana

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well, guys, now you understand one of the main reasons, why there will be still some five years of development of this game :cool:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Quick question in the game walkthrough the Cis one in the barrack's there is a picture of a horse, anyone knows what that is? :unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
By the looks of it, it resembles something that might be either a trait or a kink (of special kind:sneaky:).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes