Rusuka

May 11, 2017
It was only available for the $10 tier for about a week or so. However, it has now been made available to all patrons, so I believe it shouldn't take long until someone posts the v1.0.0 here :unsure:

Reactions: JayZeee

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
It was only available for the $10 tier for about a week or so. However, it has now been made available to all patrons, so I believe it shouldn't take long until someone posts the v1.0.0 here :unsure:
Or better yet - wait a few extra days for a public release. Ranli usually releases it just a couple of days after the all-Patreons one.

Reactions: Rusuka

Rusuka

May 11, 2017
Or better yet - wait a few extra days for a public release. Ranli usually releases it just a couple of days after the all-Patreons one.
True! I completely forgot that the public releases are made available only a couple of days after it is made available to all of the patrons. The first part of the Season Finale was released on 24/12 for the patrons and 28/12 for the public release, so we should be getting it in the next three or four days or so! :oops:

ThisBasementIsCold

Dec 30, 2019
It's on public release

DOWNLOADS:

FEATURES:
- 560+ new images!
- Seduce Anna or Constable Ayewn
- New Sexual Orientation option: Gay
- New Kink: Rimming
- Alternate Ending

Nov 9, 2017
Weird bug with the new update. Was having Jimmi suck Constable's cock and when it got to the part where you get 3 more options I chose to go further and this happened

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandredee

Mar 30, 2021
can any kind soul post a save file here? My game is crashing in a scene at the beginning and I think a safe later on would solve it.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Probably won't be able to play until tomorrow when I get to my PC, but going to be optimistic since I do think this is one of the standout games of its kind. I do wish there was a balance in the sexual scenes though and I can understand the complaints from the previous update with the gay scenes compared to the straight ones.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
is this game still just a theme park of fetishes moving from one scene / fetish to the next?
Pretty much, hopefully it will move forward into a real game with the next season, the previews certainly look hopefull

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes