Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ill pay whom ever has it
the best search for this was "code"
#7,102

PS: I was going to say that it is best to make searchs with the specific words used in the game ie here it was "Patreon Code" but I have no idea how those terms change with different language patches

Last edited:

Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
I'm trying to delete the game folder but I keep getting a corrupted file error. It's the bunk01_cole_sub_public008hc.png file that's causing it. 0 bytes, yet I can't get rid of it. Anyone have this problem?

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I'm trying to delete the game folder but I keep getting a corrupted file error. It's the bunk01_cole_sub_public008hc.png file that's causing it. 0 bytes, yet I can't get rid of it. Anyone have this problem?
Just done a search on my side and cant see an image that size. Might be a glitch on your side. Can you locate the file in the game folder?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
When will the next update come?
On March 22, Ranli has published on Patreon " ". Being the information accompanied by a teaser, there are two consequences: (1) the date is not publicly known (2) It suggests it will be delayed again :)
I guess it will be 2nd April. Perhaps somebody will let us know :)

Reactions: JayZeee

perles75

May 16, 2020
On March 22, Ranli has published on Patreon " ". Being the information accompanied by a teaser, there are two consequences: (1) the date is not publicly known (2) It suggests it will be delayed again :)
I guess it will be 2nd April. Perhaps somebody will let us know :)
he actually said "fairly confident he'll be released on the 29th March" (for the high tier Patreons)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I haven't been keeping track, is this Dev got a good or bad record for hitting his target dates?

perles75

May 16, 2020
I haven't been keeping track, is this Dev got a good or bad record for hitting his target dates?
Ranli's problem is that he's great and has a lot of ideas, but he tends to get carried away by those during updates, so all the additional material he decides to add with respect to the original plan can delay the schedule significantly. The bunk beds conversations are the typical example where everything became much bigger than originally anticipated.

I wonder how it will be for part 2 though, as it will be less than a sequence story and more self-contained missions or events. Hopefully it's more manageable.

Reactions: AlixWoe

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ranli's problem is that he's great.....
Yeah I have the same problem, maybe we should join a support group :LOL:

Doesn't really answer my question though, if he's aiming for the 29th, would it be fair to imagine it will probably be a week late?, a month?

No salt here, IT projects have a habit of being late, Creative Projects even more so. It's just nice when you can get a sense of how ambitious a particular Dev is with his estimates to cushion our expectations.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Yeah I have the same problem, maybe we should join a support group :LOL:

Doesn't really answer my question though, if he's aiming for the 29th, would it be fair to imagine it will probably be a week late?, a month?

No salt here, IT projects have a habit of being late, Creative Projects even more so. It's just nice when you can get a sense of how ambitious a particular Dev is with his estimates to cushion our expectations.
If he announces a date, it's usually kind of punctual, mostly because he announces dates only when he's really sure he can put it out. At worst it can slip by a couple of days.
The issue is to make him announce a date... :LOL:

Note that the date is for the high-tier Patreons, then it has to go through the various Patreon levels before going public, which usually happens 2-3 weeks after. (unless of course someone uploads it here before)

Reactions: Stil996

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
If he announces a date, it's usually kind of punctual, mostly because he announces dates only when he's really sure he can put it out. At worst it can slip by a couple of days.
The issue is to make him announce a date... :LOL:

Note that the date is for the high-tier Patreons, then it has to go through the various Patreon levels before going public, which usually happens 2-3 weeks after. (unless of course someone uploads it here before)
Well, the 29th March is almost over, and there is anything new on Patreon. Perhaps it will be really the very last minute? :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes