hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Man the amount of text...annoying , there are sentences wrote that aren t needed, because the events that you witness are self-explanatory, ah damn, i m in the part where Seargent almost kills the MC and i find it hard to keep playing this game !! U_U

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Why's not NTR tag to this game? In this game most girls has something with MC basically banged with everyone else and the game shows to us. I didn't warned and get really disgusted. I mean I just focus into character and their story and romance little by little then suddenly shows that girl had bang with someone else right away. What the hell?? I would Realllly appreciated if I warned before I play it.

Reactions: AlixWoe

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why's not NTR tag to this game? In this game most girls has something with MC basically banged with everyone else and the game shows to us. I didn't warned and get really disgusted. I mean I just focus into character and their story and romance little by little then suddenly shows that girl had bang with someone else right away. What the hell?? I would Realllly appreciated if I warned before I play it.
NTR is when someone you are in a relationship with cheats on you, correct me if I'm wrong but nobody in this game has sex with anyone else after beginning a relationship with the MC (and frankly we don't know if anyone has had sex since it all happens in his imagination right? I'm a little confused on that point.). Do we need a "not a virgin" tag?

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
NTR is when someone you are in a relationship with cheats on you, correct me if I'm wrong but nobody in this game has sex with anyone else after beginning a relationship with the MC (and frankly we don't know if anyone has had sex since it all happens in his imagination right? I'm a little confused on that point.). Do we need a "not a virgin" tag?
It's nothing about virginity. The game shows bang scene with someone else "WAY AFTER" MC involved with girls. It's could be a trick to avoid the tag but I think it's basically the same. I feel like it need to be warn for people who doesn't into.

Reactions: obibobi

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's nothing about virginity. The game shows bang scene with someone else "WAY AFTER" MC involved with girls. It's could be a trick to avoid the tag but I think it's basically the same. I feel like it need to be warn for people who doesn't into.
Describe the scene bud, you've seen my post so you should be aware I don't remember anything like that, refresh my memory. Maybe a screenshot?

The only sex scenes I remember relating to the various Love interests are in the MC imagination when they are talking about their histories and kinks. And franky is the MC in a "relationship" with any of them yet, maybe I missed an update, but I think I was still in the flirting stage on my playthrough.
I guess there might be some call for a TAG warning about the wide range of sexual imagery that might catch the faint hearted of guard, I've no idea what tag would be valid for that though.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Describe the scene bud, you've seen my post so you should be aware I don't remember anything like that, refresh my memory. Maybe a screenshot?

The only sex scenes I remember relating to the various Love interests are in the MC imagination when they are talking about their histories and kinks. And franky is the MC in a "relationship" with any of them yet, maybe I missed an update, but I think I was still in the flirting stage on my playthrough.
I guess there might be some call for a TAG warning about the wide range of sexual imagery that might catch the faint hearted of guard, I've no idea what tag would be valid for that though.
what you see is not the mcs imagination you read theire minds and see theire memories.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
what you see is not the mcs imagination you read theire minds and see theire memories.
like I already said there might be some call for a tag for "stuff" I don't know what to call it except "Not a Virgin", it's not NTR, you can't claim your wife cheated on you because she remembered something that happened before she even met you.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes