LGM

Nov 22, 2018
"Season 1 Final"
Um... So, how many seasons can we expect? I decided to just play it when it's done, and it seems like the first season took about 40 months to complete. So I'm a little curious.

perles75

May 16, 2020
This and the last update was very disapointing. The Anna scenes were pretty barebone, and the pure gay stuff just isn`t for me. Sadly the love and ellbow grease was again invested in the gay scenes. Nothing against my gay brothers, but i wish we alien bi and straight lovers would get some love too.
hmm is it though? I can't speak of this update (I haven't played the Anna part yet, although I have no problems in believing it, considering that Anna is the stingiest for explicit sex, and also the scene with the Constable is quite hard to beat), but the previous update had an extensive scene with Meera the invigilator.

Note also that throughout the game the straight scenes have always a bit ahead of the gay ones (for good reason); like, straight Jimmi has already had several occasions for full penetration in m/f scenes, whereas the first anal m/m scene (excluding one in virtual reality) has been in this update...

perles75

May 16, 2020
"Season 1 Final"
Um... So, how many seasons can we expect? I decided to just play it when it's done, and it seems like the first season took about 40 months to complete. So I'm a little curious.
three. The first season was the first day of the MC as cadet (the one finished now); the second season will be the training, and the final third season will be you in Spacecorps with the various finales.
The second season will also have different mechanics, with you picking the missions you want to do for training and develop stats which will decide in which branch of Spacecorps you'll end up (in addition of continuing the story). Ranli mentioned it in one of his Patreon post some months ago and will say something more before the first episode of season 2 (possibly late May).

Of course it will take years for the game to complete, but season 1 is self-contained and it's basically the length of a standard VN, so I suggest you play it to see if you like it!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
three. The first season was the first day of the MC as cadet (the one finished now); the second season will be the training, and the final third season will be you in Spacecorps with the various finales.
The second season will also have different mechanics, with you picking the missions you want to do for training and develop stats which will decide in which branch of Spacecorps you'll end up (in addition of continuing the story). Ranli mentioned it in one of his Patreon post some months ago and will say something more before the first episode of season 2 (possibly late May).

Of course it will take years for the game to complete, but season 1 is self-contained and it's basically the length of a standard VN, so I suggest you play it to see if you like it!
Thanks for the info.
I did play it in January of last year, decided it was good, put it on my watchlist. Good to know it only took a bit over a year to go from "let's go to bed" to actually finishing the day.:D

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Any chance of a compressed version?
It will be here - they are compressing it. Takes awhile on these large games with lots of images/videos - make sure you Like it when it gets posted!! CircleJerker is compressing it, probably as we speak!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"
Nov 9, 2017
Hmm will a multi-miliion dollar project with a team exceeding a thousand be developed before a project that has a team of one who is operating on tips.

That sounds like a chump bet to me :p
That's a copout excuse. A team that large would know not to make such a large game with so few resources. It's like when you first learn to write, you don't then try and write War & Peace. This is a problem too many indie devs have. Always start small.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Hmm will a multi-miliion dollar project with a team exceeding a thousand be developed before a project that has a team of one who is operating on tips.

That sounds like a chump bet to me :p
Ranli is outsourcing for season 2 a bit. The author / creator of the VN Bound by Night is doing some of the gay mission related content. Someone else is doing the straight missions. So Ranli won't have to do absolutely everything going forward

Reactions: perles75

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
SpaceCorps XXX [Season 1 Final] [RanliLabz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,83 GB / 1,96 GB - SpaceCorpsXXX-Season_1_Finale-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,81 GB / 1,92 GB - SpaceCorpsXXX-Season_1_Finale-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's a copout excuse. A team that large would know not to make such a large game with so few resources. It's like when you first learn to write, you don't then try and write War & Peace. This is a problem too many indie devs have. Always start small.
Who needs excuses, I don't see anything overly complicated in this game, it's going to require a lot of work and it's not going to be completed fast, but so what, things that are worthwhile are rarely easy. Fuck small, aim for the stars! Build the thing that excites you.

What's your point anyway. you don't like this game, want it to not exist? you want some shitty little game instead? then use that search box, I'm sure you will find something.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes