baronnes155879

Oct 26, 2021
SpaceCorps XXX [Season 1 Final] [RanliLabz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,83 GB / 1,95 GB - SpaceCorpsXXX-Season_1_Finale-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,81 GB / 1,92 GB - SpaceCorpsXXX-Season_1_Finale-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
Lifesavior ! I literaly couldn't download this update or the last one with my countryside wifi otherwise T-T (and believe me I've tried)
Thanks !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

ghiinclaws6

Dec 22, 2018
I can't seem to run the game and been crashing upon seeing a white window. In the logs, i see the error below:

Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 10)
- Init at renpy/common/00images.rpy:52 took 0.35204 s.

Edit: Ok i found that its the same for the rest of renpy games for this error but still not working for this new build.
Edit: Android emulator worked for me for android version., but windows versions still crashed after loading the window.

Anybody who also having this issue can help me with this?

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how do i not get muscles fetish from that muscle bitch drill Sargent that is not my thing
Don't worry about it for now, just think of it as an unlock you don't have to use. If I remember correctly the plan is for there to be an option at the end of this season/start of the next to accept or reject any fetishes gained and finetune your MC's preferences.

Jan 15, 2019
I'm betting five dollars that gta 6 would release before this game is completed.
I'm betting there's some people who will whine about everything. I'm betting there's some people out there that will even whine about a free game that has regular updates, beautiful artistry, great animations, a deep and enriching and totally new story line taking too long to finish. Oh wait....NVM

Reactions: cergyn

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm assuming that Season 2 will be a separate build, so shouldn't the game have created an automatic save at the end to be imported when Season 2 comes out?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I'm assuming that Season 2 will be a separate build, so shouldn't the game have created an automatic save at the end to be imported when Season 2 comes out?
Does such a thing even work for Ren'Py? I thought that it'd either be a 'pick your important decisions' type of deal or that 'season 2' is gonna be a major overhaul of the current game plus the new content for consistency.

Reactions: Alex5280

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If it is a separate built, I'd guess we'll get another questionnaire at part two, tick all your fetishes.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Does such a thing even work for Ren'Py? I thought that it'd either be a 'pick your important decisions' type of deal or that 'season 2' is gonna be a major overhaul of the current game plus the new content for consistency.
It could be a pick your decisions, but I've played several larger Ren'Py games that generate a save between builds to import. It makes things a lot easier. It's hard for me to remember all of my choices. A couple off the top of my head that did that are BaD and Rebirth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ARB582 and Nevrius

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm betting there's some people who will whine about everything. I'm betting there's some people out there that will even whine about a free game that has regular updates, beautiful artistry, great animations, a deep and enriching and totally new story line taking too long to finish. Oh wait....NVM
Quick point that game out to me. Cuz I don't see it anywhere on F95.

• Haha
Reactions: JayZeee

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
It could be a pick your decisions, but I've played several larger Ren'Py games that generate a save between builds to import. It makes things a lot easier. It's hard for me to remember all of my choices. A couple off the top of my head that did that are BaD and Rebirth.
And here, I'll show off my lack of knowledge about either game xD Heard some real nice things about BaD and decided to steer clear of it xD
Jokes aside, the feeling I got from the little disclaimer in the lower left corner of the current game and the whole general setup of the virtual stable and psychometrics sections was that we'd get some sort of overhaul+content.
Still, excited for what's to come.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes