Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Downloaded the Windows version (if that's the version you're talking about) from the Mega link, using Windows 10, no error messages, it launches and briefly shows the game window before closing. There is a log file but I don't think there's anything useful in there -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's probably the first time I've ever seen a Renpy game just fail to load at launch so I have no idea what's going on here.
I don't know how to read those logs properly, but with it posted there is a chance someone else will understand it, right now I'd suggest redownloading the file, since it works fine for me, and giving it another try, you might have simply been unlucky and it got corrupted doing transfer.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Downloaded the Windows version (if that's the version you're talking about) from the Mega link, using Windows 10, no error messages, it launches and briefly shows the game window before closing. There is a log file but I don't think there's anything useful in there -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's probably the first time I've ever seen a Renpy game just fail to load at launch so I have no idea what's going on here.
Try resetting your Renderer - hold down the Shift key and start the game. In the upper left select the 'Angle...' option. At the bottom - press Quit. And Restart the game. See if that does not fix it for you. (video display bug courtesy of RenPy if this fixes it!). :>)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Someone refresh my memory, has the MC had sex with anyone yet (Other than the jail scene).

By sex I count vaginal/anal/oral penetration (giving or receiving)
Not counting any scenes that lead to a bad end or any non penetrative interactions, so Handjobs/Dry_Humping/Dreams don't count

BTW I'm still pissed we never got the option to slip it in Sarges ass when we had the chance, I know she would just have clenched and ripped it off, but we should have had the moment :p
You can fuck the nurse, the yellow alien at the prison and the Invigilator, if you are interested in women.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
EVERY character will be fuckable sooner or later if you want, it's that kind of game
Heres hoping, I got my eye on that little fairy/pixie whatever it is, I so want to see how I fuck something that is the same size as my cock. (does this make me evil?)

perles75

May 16, 2020
You can fuck the nurse, the yellow alien at the prison and the Invigilator, if you are interested in women.
You can get a blowjob from Chad and have sex with the Constable, if you're interested in men. I believe those are the only two gay scenes beyond handjobs (unless you count the various scenes in the mind of the MC, which are many).

You also have some action in the parallel worlds of Pandemonium, with the devils, and virtual reality, with both Lancelot and Morgana.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Heres hoping, I got my eye on that little fairy/pixie whatever it is, I so want to see how I fuck something that is the same size as my cock. (does this make me evil?)
I won't be surprised if in season 2 or 3 you'll have a mission in that world :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You can get a blowjob from Chad and have sex with the Constable, if you're interested in men. I believe those are the only two gay scenes beyond handjobs (unless you count the various scenes in the mind of the MC, which are many).

You also have some action in the parallel worlds of Pandemonium, with the devils, and virtual reality, with both Lancelot and Morgana.
I'm not really interested in men (not the ones who look masculine anyway),
but I'm still interested in how much "real" sex is available on the various paths. (Gay/Straight/Alien/Mechanical/Whatever)
(specifically what relationship paths are Developing, thats why I'm not counting dreams)

BTW I'm not the only one who wants to fuck that Fem Robot from the jail am I?

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Try resetting your Renderer - hold down the Shift key and start the game. In the upper left select the 'Angle...' option. At the bottom - press Quit. And Restart the game. See if that does not fix it for you. (video display bug courtesy of RenPy if this fixes it!). :>)
That did indeed fix it. Many thanks! :3

Reactions: Zephea

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm not really interested in men (not the ones who look masculine anyway),
but I'm still interested in how much "real" sex is available on the various paths. (Gay/Straight/Alien/Mechanical/Whatever)
(specifically what relationship paths are Developing, thats why I'm not counting dreams)

BTW I'm not the only one who wants to fuck that Fem Robot from the jail am I?
interestingly, I think that the scenes in pandemonium or in virtual reality aren't exactly dreams, but thanks to your power you actually transport your conscience to the corresponding world -there is a brief scene where you see the demon almost opening a portal on a corridor of the spaceship- so the events there are real.
But of course I know what you mean.

I think for now we have (oral, vaginal or anal):
Straight sex: Fiora (the nurse), Meera (the Invigilator)
Gay sex: Chad, Luke (the cadet in prison), Rydick
Alien sex: Kex (straight, the science officer), Krathi (straight, the yellow alien), Aywen (gay, the Constable)
Synth sex (kind of a grey area, as the ship AI can manifest in the real world): Morgana, Lancelot

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevrius and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
interestingly, I think that the scenes in pandemonium or in virtual reality aren't exactly dreams, but thanks to your power you actually transport your conscience to the corresponding world -there is a brief scene where you see the demon almost opening a portal on a corridor of the spaceship- so the events there are real.
But of course I know what you mean.

I think for now we have (oral or anal):
Straight sex: Fiora (the nurse), Meera (the Invigilator)
Gay sex: Chad, Luke (the cadet in prison), Rydick
Alien sex: Kex (straight, the science officer), Krathi (straight, the yellow alien), Aywen (gay, the Constable)
Synth sex (kind of a grey area, as the ship AI can manifest in the real world): Morgana, Lancelot
thanks a lot :D
Yeah the demon world is a big grey area, we really have no idea if anything done there going to count for anything. Counting that as Dreams for now, since it is doubtful the MC is going to admit to anything done there, or anything from there will out us (they seem to nice for that)

I definitely count the AI, because she (or he) is going to be a major factor I think, all these Hal vibes coming from her.

Basically anyone and anything that that might be a LI or Cock block because we "had a thing" with them is on my radar. :D

perles75

May 16, 2020
Basically anyone and anything that that might be a LI or Cock block because we "had a thing" with them is on my radar. :D
to be honest, "LI or Cock Block" might apply to the majority of the characters in the game, whether you already had penetrative sex or a wank or nothing for now :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes